Please Don't Leave Me

Start from the beginning

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked frantically.

"He's close." I answered.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles asked while Scott looked away.

"She's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" Stiles said sternly.

"Shh, quiet." Derek snapped.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" Stiles said.

"Stiles, they're still out there." I said.

"And they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!" Stiles said.

"Not yet...is she really dying?" Derek asked as he walked over to Peter who was standing next to Cora.

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter answered.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." Scott said before someone barged through the other door causing us all to flick our heads towards the door.

"You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is, but there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then." Jennifer said causing Derek to walk up to her but Scott stopped him.

"Derek, wait!" Scott said.

"She was trying to get out." Derek snapped.

"I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that." Jennifer said.

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her." I said sternly.

"Not until I'm safe." She snapped.

"If you don't help her then you definitely won't be safe because I'll bite your head right off your body." I said while flashing my fangs.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter said.

"Works for me." Derek said while trying to push past Scott when the intercom went off.

"Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion- excuse me, just Deucalion. Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes." Mrs. McCall said frightened before the intercom went off.

I saw fear in Scott's eyes before Jennifer started speaking again.

"He's not gonna hurt her." Jennifer said

"Shut up." I snapped.

"He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell them." Jennifer said confusing us all.

"What does she mean?" Derek asked Scott but he didn't answer.

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack." Jennifer said.