I smirk then take out the wolf next to her just as he was about to kill her. My wolf gets extremely pissed and rips the guy's throat out. Another wolf jumps towards me and my Empress Alpha wolf takes over completely. I hit the floor with a loud thud with the male wolf on top of me. His hand clasps around my throat.

He is ready to knock me out, but I shift into my wolf and throw him off. He slams into the wall and I tear through his armor to his belly and rip him to shreds. I turn and lash out at another wolf who was about to attack Saryia. I snarl at the wolf bleeding out on the ground then look at Saryia.

Saryia is a trained to use swords and by now she is an expert. I watch as she easily slashes through the wolves around. One charges her and she uses the wall to flip behind him then struck the fatal blow. We regroup when the remaining two turn into their wolves. Nothing is intimidating about these two, regular wolves, common grey wolves too.

I warn them with a low growl to run and save themselves, but they refuse my generous offer. I shake my head then give Saryia the honors to kill after I make sure they cannot stand. I turn back into my human form and look at the carnage Saryia and I have left in our wake. She quickly walks over to a door and opens it.

"Put them in here... you destroyed your clothes baby girl." She looks at my naked body for a moment then we move the bodies into the door and lock them in the door. Saryia takes the keys off one guard then we walk to the last door on the left. Jamie's scent clogs my nostrils, my wolf leaps around with joy. She is finally relived to know that our one time lover is so close.

Saryia takes the key and puts in the door. She opens it slowly and standing there at the window is her, Jamie. She stands there in tattered clothes, her dirty blonde hair is messy, her dark blue eyes shine when she sees us. I step into the room, I feel tears of joy running down my face. I can't take it anymore and I run into her arms. I hug her tightly, but what I didn't realize was my lips were on hers in a passionate kiss.

"Um, I am here you know." Saryia says. I break the kiss and start to blush a bright red. Jamie blushes to realizing how close we are too eachother, and I'm naked too. Her hands are on my waist then she lets go. I step aside and look out the door again. Saryia runs to Jamie and hugs her tightly.

"Are you okay? I was so scared, I thought they would..." Saryia begins to sniffle. Jamie makes her look into her eyes and she dries Saryia's tears.

"Hey that's my job." My wolf huffs to herself. I smack the back of her head.

"Shut up your ruining the moment." I whisper back. Jamie and Saryia stare at eachother nose to nose, then the unexpected happens. Jamie closes the space between them with a kiss, not a quick one either. Their kiss quickly turns into a heated passionate kiss. My eye bulge out my head as I watch them kissing. It's normal to have a slight throb between my legs right?

My wolf is panting with lust, but also she growls because Jamie is kissing our mate. I cough loudly breaking them from their make out. Jamie blushes a deep red and so does Saryia.

"Sorry about that baby girl, its just an old way people said hello in our time in Salem." I cross my arms against my chest then close the door.

"What are we going to do?" Jamie says sitting down on the cot. Saryia and I look at eachother then look back at her. 

"We have a plan, but you will have to be down here for a few more days." Saryia comes to my side and puts her arms around me.

"We gave Aria a week to hand you over. She will in two days, but she wants us to kill you." Jamie smirks.

"Odin and Apollo?" I nod and she smiles. A loud thud comes from up the stairs along with some voices. Saryia looks out then looks back to Jamie.

"We have to get back up there." Jamie's eyes go dim with sadness. I get out of Saryia's arms and hug Jamie again, I don't care if I am exposed or not, really it isn't like she hasn't seen me naked before.

"We will be back for you, just hold on a few more days." Jamie holds me back softly caressing my back.

"Just for you, I promise." We let go of one another. Saryia comes back to hug Jamie again and kisses her cheek.

"Be safe Jamie." Jamie nods, Saryia pulls me out the room then locks it again. She takes my hand in a quick blur we are back in our room. My wolf whines wanting to go back there and comfort Jamie. Even I could tell that she didn't want to be in there anymore.

"We will be out of here soon, all of us." Saryia kisses my hands then sheds her clothing. I put on underwear then tell my brothers that the mission went well. I lay in bed next to Saryia. We look at eachother for a while without saying anything. Finally she kisses me as she pulls me into her warm embrace.

"I smelled that you know. You got hot watching Jamie and I kiss." I blushed again. Saryia chuckles then kisses my forehead.

"How about I remedy your sudden hunger." The words drips with lust as they flow into my ear. My wolf growls with hunger and lunges me forward to kiss her.

"At least we can get our minds off things for awhile." I smile up at Saryia and nods. We begin another romantic night making love until sunrise, but still that kiss with Jamie stirred some dust. Dust that I thought had settled long time ago, whatever it was it will settle again, my life is with Saryia and Belle now. Nothing will pull me from my family. Nothing at all...

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back from my busy weekend. I hope you like this chapter. Let me know in the comment section below. BTW: I love you all!! Comment Vote Peace:)