"WOMAN!" Mikaela too shouted. "SHUT UP!"

"Ah! It looks like big brother Mikaela's coming." Shingu said as he spotted Mikaela on the stairs. Yuu tried to make a quick run for it but Shingu set his leg again and he tripped and fell. "Good morning big brother."

"Why are you here?" Mikaela asked as he walked up to them.

"Err..good morning Mika." Yuu greeted as he stood up.

"You too? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Mikaela asked.

"I was just on my way." Yuu said.

"Look what I got." Shingu showed Mikaela the video.

"Damn it." Mikaela frowned. "I honestly can't believe I'm the one making that ridiculous noise."

"Never underestimate a seventeen year old." Shingu said.

"Mika, can you make him delete it?" Yuu asked.

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing."

"Embarrassing?" Mikael asked. "I'm the one who should be more embarrassed, getting bottomed by a seventeen year old."

Yuu blushed. "I was only playing around, I was even shocked this morning, I never knew I could do something like that."

"It's a good thing." Mikaela said. "At least sex will be fantastic." He smirk as Yuu shivered. "I'm surprised you didn't let me ejaculate, brat, do you know how painful it was not getting to release."

"Eww." Shingu said. "A child is here."

"But it's ok." Mikaela said. "I will get you back, of course, in ten folds." He smirked.

That was it. The death treaty, Yuu knew he was a gonner. "I see." He tried to keep calm. "Well I should go now." He turned to leave, walking over to the door, he turned back to Mikaela. "Mika, there's something I want to tell you today, after school."

"I'll be in my office." Mikaela smiled. "I'll be waiting."

"Bye." He left and closed the doors behind him. Seconds later an angry Tomoe stormed in with Sayuri behind her.

"OF ALL THE STUPID, NO GOOD.."

"Tomoe-chan, I'm sorry." Sayuri begged.

"I thought you went to drop her at the airport last night?" Mikaela asked.

"I did." Tomoe said. "But guess what, we missed the flight, she stupidly forgot the flight was a 6am flight and we went there by 8pm. She bought another ticket and the flight leaves this noon, we're supposed to be waiting at the airport but the moron forgot her luggage here. And here to the airport is a FREAKING THREE HOUR JOURNEY."

"I'm sorry." Sayuri said.

"Don't sorry me." Tomoe said. "You are so careless I swear, you're like an eight year old, what is the matter with you..."

"Women." Shingu frowned. "Now I understand why every man around me is gay."

Kimizuki opened his eyes, he felt some weight on his body and turned to see Yoichi sleeping and relaxed on his body. Both of them were shirtless and- "WHAT THE HELL?" He screamed and the next thing was a smack.

---------

"Ouch!" Yoichi held his head in pain. "Shiho, why did you do that?"

"Shut up." Kimizuki frowned. "Why were you holding me like that, I told you if we're going to sleep on the same bed, we keep out distance."