I went back to mirror and braided my hair to the side and applied a thin line of eyeliner and light red lipstick. Satisfied with my look I sat on the couch playing on my phone.

When Dean came out and got dressed I tried not to stare at him but he looked too hot to look away and that way I saw him get dressed through my lashes, not lifting my head up. He pulled up the sleeves till his elbow and that made him look hella lot sexier. After wearing his watch, slipping his phone into his front pocket and keeping his wallet and handkerchief in the back pockets, he held his hand out at me, it had become a habit of his now. I gladly took it and he led us out of the suite.

We reached the restaurant for breakfast, it was already filled with everybody. Dean had introduced me to many people yesterday night, I smiled at them as we passed by them.

“Dean?”a high pitched voice came from behind and we both turned to see the owner of the voice.

Dean cursed under his breath as he saw a lady approach him. He smiled at her, which was a fake one. She looked around Dean's age, had blonde hair with green eyes and yes, she was pretty. Though her dress was more than short and it barely covered her butt. Her cleavage was too much on display. It looked as if she were to go to a club rather than to explore the city.

She pulled him into a tight hug and in the process he left my hand. A little pang of jealousy hit me but I did not show it. God, I look like some sappy teenager getting jealous over her boyfriend because he hugged some slut. And Dean wasn't even my real boyfriend then why was I jealous?

“Dean, darling, I missed you so much. But now that we have met we should definitely spend more time together and refresh all our memories.” she said pulling away from the hug.

“Good to see you, Lara.” he said emotionlessly. He looked to my side, putting his hand around my waist he pulled me to him smiling at me. Then he introduced me to Lara. “Meet my girlfriend Jessica. Jess she is Lara, daughter of Karl James, one of the famous business men in New York.”

I nicely smiled at her, extending my hand. “Nice to meet you.”

She looked at me disgustingly and turned to him, “Girlfriend? C'mon Dean I'm sure you aren't interested in her. I mean look at her, she isn't even your type.” she laughed.

It felt as if I got stabbed again on the cut which was on my stomach. She was pretty on the outside but rotten on the inside. I hesitantly pulled my hand back and looked around so that I wouldn't meet her gaze.

“Well, she at least isn't a slut like you, Lara.” his voice was laced with anger and his face turned red. “And about her beauty, she is beautiful inside out.” with that said he excused us from her and led me to the buffet.

That was something different now. Dean seemed to know her well. Was there something between them before? And he defended me in front of her. The way he spoke to her, it looked like he didn't like her very much.

We took our breakfast and sat on one of the empty tables.

“I'm sorry for that.” he spoke after some time.

“No problem. I guess I will be meeting such people again, I have strong feeling about it.” I said shrugging my left shoulder. 

“Yes, I guess you are right but don't let them get to you. Just ignore, alright?”

“Easy said than done.” I muttered low enough for him to not hear but I guess I said it a little too loud. He stared at me but didn't say anything.

What Lara said wasn't wrong. Yes I was plain, I didn't look like the rest of the females here who looked like some Victoria Secret models and I was definitely not rich. Obviously I was not his type and nor did I meet his standards. This thing caught my mind which pulled some strings of my heart.