"Yes, if young empress is not knowing her power then she cannot use it." He says in his deep Russian accent. Elder Miguel Cortez, a young elder questions old Sirius.

"But wouldn't her wolf tell her the instant you command her to kill her mate? And lets not forget this is her mate, she won't kill the one she is destined to be with." He says in his Brazilian accent. Sirius' cold greenish eyes become dark, his face hardens.

"No boy, the wolf wouldn't know either. You may be an Elder, but still you need wisdom. Your father would have known that." Miguel growls and stands up, he quickly take his sword from its scabbard and points it at Sirius. Miguel's light brown eyes turn dark pitch black.

"No one says a word about my father... no one." He growls at the older wolf.

"Miguel, don't shame yourself." Elder Hung He says slowly standing. Miguel growls become more menacing as a smile comes across his face. William comes away from Aria and glares at Miguel.

"Sit down Miguel!" William booms in his high Elder tone. Miguel shakes, but knows he has to submit. The sword slowly leaves from Elder Sirius' chest. Miguel puts his sword back and makes his way to the door. Elder David Jones, another young elders gets up with him. Sabrina gets up too and follows Miguel and David.

Miguel turns and points directly to Aria who has an amused smile on her face. She growls and he growls in response.

"Listen to my warning. If you do anything that upsets the empress, the vampires will stand by her side and more war will come down on us all. Just give her back the vampire and this territory. I will not be apart of more blood shed."

"Neither will we." Elder David says slamming his fist on his chest. Sabrina nods then they all walk out. I more into the corner quickly as they make their way out. I follow behind them as they stop against a wall.

"Old idiots! Why do they want to tempt Hatspehut!?" David says slamming his fist into the wall. Sabrina sighs them leans against the wall.

"Aria thinks that Haty would really leave her mate for her. Aria only wants power, its pathetic." Miguel nods then holds on to his hilt.

"She doesn't even have the queen's tone. I could feel it with Hatspehut... They can call me a traitor all they want I serve the true empress." David and Sabrina nod. I decide to come out of the shadows.

"So Aria wants to start war? That is what she will start if she thinks that she can kill my Luna." The three elders jump at the sound of my voice.

"Elder Apollo." David says in shock. I cross my arms and look at them.

"Si, she wants to kill Saryia, she plans to do it when she "gives" the vampire girl back to her. And she will kill Jamie too on that day." Miguel says griping his hilt tighter. He brushes back his caramel long brown hair and puts it in a ponytail. 

"Or so she thinks. I need the three of you to help us when war breaks out. We need people on the inside to help us." Sabrina nods then pats my back.

"You know I'm on your side." David sooths back his black hair, his turquoise eyes gleam.

"And me." Miguel nods his head.

"I'm in." I shake David and Miguel's hand.

"We will be in touch. At the end of this, you will all be rewarded I guarantee it." I walk past all of them to another part of the castle. For an odd reason I felt like I should be going this way. My wolf took over my body and broke out into a run.

I ran down many hallways and came to a room with large doors. I push the doors open and see this shrine of my father. I turn on the lights and look around. There are many pictures, books, his journals during the war, and a family portrait.

Father sits in a chair with mother next to him in another chair. I sit in the middle of them and Odin and Hatspehut sit in their laps. We were all young when this portrait was taken. What caught my eyes was a large painting of Father holding his famous sword. I look at the bottom and there it is. Every Elder has a family sword, they would be worn when the council was going on as a resemblance of their power. As his oldest it does belong to me so I take the sword and its scabbard and kiss the hilt.

"I will wear this sword with pride father. I swear to you I will protect Hatspehut with every inch of my power. And take my rightful place as Alpha." I put the sword on and bow my head to my fathers picture.

"Apollo! I need you! Come to the bottom floor of the palace hurry!" Odin says in my head. I growl and move quickly to help him. For now he is Alpha, but I will keep my word to father and take my birthright as Alpha for now as his Beta I have to go help him.

A/N: A new POV for you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment Vote Peace :)