"What's happening up there?" Xiumin shouted.

"(Y/n) is here" He shouted back. Footsteps were heard climbing up the stairs. Before I knew it, all of the members were in front of me except for Luhan and Sehun who were standing on either side of me.

"Hyungs please" Sehun pleaded.

"If she doesn't leave right now-" Suho began.

"(Y/n), Luhan, Sehun, c'mon" Chanyeol interrupted while walking down the stairs. All three of us followed after him. He lead us outside.

"Thanks Chanyeol" Luhan sighed. I didn't look at any of them but instead kicked a pebble which was near my foot.

"Guys this is all my fault" I spoke softly while staring at my feet.

"Don't be silly. We were the ones who invited you, and I regret nothing" Luhan reassured. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you Chanyeol by the way" I glanced over at him. He was zoned out.

"Huh? Oh, it was really nothing" He said.

"Chanyeol's going to walk you home. We have to go inside and apologize to everyone since we didn't ask for permission to have you over" Sehun looked over at a bewildered Chanyeol and winked. I giggled softly at Chanyeol's facial expression. 'Why is he so cute?' I thought to myself.

After they left, Chanyeol started walking ahead. I jogged a bit in order to catch up to him. There was an awkward silence.

"Are you going to get in trouble now?" I slowly asked.

"Why would I?" He stared straight ahead with his hands in his jean pockets.

"Well because your walking me home. Your members don't like me so I just figured.." I trailed off. He looked over at me.

"Nah I won't get in trouble. They only dislike you because of the day we all first met, you talked back to Suho on the day where he lost his wallet, your brother-"

I stopped him.

"Jhope? Why do they hate Jhope?" I was really curious now. I get all of the other reasons but Jhope? That doesn't make any sense.

"Well your brother was walking with someone named Yugyeom who hurt Baekhyun's arm and called Kyungsoo short. Your brother kinda watched the whole thing before finally calling off his friend." Chanyeol stated. 'This must've been the day where they were skipping class'. I nodded my head.

"Hey Chanyeol? Can I ask you one more thing?"

"Go for it" He smiled. I took a deep breath.

"Why are you so mean in school? Like other times when your outside of school your this sweet and amazing guy who helps me whenever your members are on my case." I finally asked. He thought for a moment.

"I have a reputation to keep. I can't look like I've gone soft or else my members will be disappointed in me and no one would even be scared of exo anymore and they would cause us trouble. This way we have no one expecting highly of us." He told me. I paused before asking another question.

"But Sehun and Luhan continue to talk to me even when were in school"

"Those two are a different story. They are already known as the sympathetic ones in the group so we don't really care anymore." He answered.

"Oh ok. Then I won't talk to you in school. I don't want to get you in any trouble with your members" I responded.

"Thanks for understanding (Y/n). It's been a long time since I've talked to someone like this" He chuckled. I looked over at him and smiled sweetly.

I never realized how hard Chanyeol had it. He has to carry out this bad boy reputation because of some horrible members. He probably doesn't even want to continue this image but what choice does he have? He hasn't spoken like this to someone in a long time because everyone's afraid of him and doesn't know the full story. They don't understand him.

"I can relate." I whispered. He glanced over at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm known for being the smartest and the most well behaved girl in our school. Everyone has high expectations for me which means I have to work even harder so they won't feel disappointed and so that I don't feel like I've let anyone down." I made eye contact with him.

"I've never told anyone that before" I admitted. After a long time we both finally broke eye contact.

"Well I guess we both can understand each other perfectly then" He laughed. I laughed along with him. 'This is definitely the start of an amazing friendship'.

Chanyeol's POV:

'This is definitely the start of an amazing friendship' I thought to myself. I had no idea (y/n) felt that way. I always thought she was one of those kids who had it easy in life but I was wrong. She's just like me.

It was getting dark outside and I glanced over to see (y/n) busy looking at the sky.

"The stars look so pretty" She whispered. I continued to stare at her while she was looking at the stars. She looked so adorable. I reached over to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She turned to face me with a confused expression.

"Oh s s sorry, it's just that there was a loose strand of hair and it was kinda bothering me" I stuttered. I quickly looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh.. well I'm home" She pointed out. I ran a hand through my hair.

"See you around" I waved. She waved back. I waited until she was fully inside to start heading back.

Youngji's POV:

"What is this!!?" I whispered fiercely to Eunjung. We were currently watching Chanyeol and (y/n) walking together.

"Oh my god" Eunjung gasped. The two kept laughing.

"I feel betrayed.." I told Eunjung.

"This is what you get in return for standing up for her in class? How rude of her!" Eunjung spat. I nodded my head in agreement and folded my arms.

"Chanyeol and his little foolish gang of his have given all of us nothing but trouble. (Y/n) claimed that she hated him!" Eunjung thought out loud. I watched angrily as Chanyeol tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"That filthy liar." I muttered. 'Have fun while it lasts (y/n) because I'm going to get payback' I chuckled in amusement.