"Send this to Katie Parkinson, please," she smiled and Alisana stretched her wings and flew away.

"So Leah, I was wondering if you'd like to spend the holidays with me, Harry and Hermione," Weasley asked. Damn, how many people want me to stay for the holidays?

"Oh, that sounds good. Your house?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay, well I'm staying in other places too, so is it okay if I come for the last three days?" I asked.

"Sure, that's fine!" he smiled.

"Good, I'm sorry I'm not staying for Christmas," I sighed.

"It's alright, how about we all wait for you so we can open our gifts together?" he asked.

"That'd be cool. Don't make everyone wait though," I laughed.

"Of course not, any presents to you we'll wait to send. I can hold off giving Hermione and Harry theirs if you'd like," he offered.

"Do whatever you'd like," I shrugged. He smiled and hesitated before hugging me.

"Great, I'll let my mom know," he said, and then rushed off.

"He just ruined my Christmas," I frowned once he was gone.

"It's okay, we'll make it worthwhile," Pansy smiled.

"What if she doesn't want me? She gave me away once, maybe she wants nothing to do with me."

"Oh Leah, don't worry. She'll love you! Is your birthday in July by any chance?" she asked.

"July fifteenth," I said.

"Hm that explains it. Every year around July she gets flustered. She always talks to herself about whether or not she should "send her something." I learned not to ask, but now I know why. She's been thinking bout you, but I think she was afraid you wouldn't want to meet her," Pansy said.

"And now that I think about it, on the anniversary of your father's disappearance, she always talks about wondering what happened to you. Our mother misses you and constantly worries about you; I just thought she was talking about our aunt because she was a huge supporter and she never speaks to us anymore," she sighed.

"But she never did contact me or send anything. She could hate me just because I'm my father's daughter. It's one thing to be curious, it's another to actually want to see me."

"If she doesn't want you, which won't happen, my mother will always be there for you. Family is what you make it, blood means nothing," Draco wrapped his arms around me.

"Coming from a Pureblood," I smiled, feeling slightly teary-eyed.

 "Leah, too close," Pansy hissed and I pulled away as Clarissa walked in.

"Drakie!" she squealed and I groaned.

"Oh ignore her Drakie...what's wrong with you? Crying over Draco hm?"

"Clarissa shut the fuck up!" I snapped and she clung to Draco.

"You don't need to be in my business twenty four seven! I have no interest in Draco! And you should probably get it through your thick skull that Draco isn't even interested in you." 

"Of course he's interested!" she pouted.

"No, not really!" I snapped.

"Loveland, you are a Blood Traitor, and a piece of filth. When the Dark Lord rises again, I hope he kills you, and if he doesn't, I'll suggest it because I'll be his top supporter," she hissed. Draco, Pansy, and Blaise all snapped their heads over to look at me with wide eyes.