Yuu blushed. "W-well the real me is here now so-"

"Are you jealous of a stuffed bear?" Mikaela asked.

"Yes." Yuu said, straight to the point. "You kind of take it to very board, I mean ever since I gave it to you, you're always with it, even when I'm around. I mean you even take it to your office, you always kiss it, you hug it, you eat with it, you take it into the bathroom when your bathing."

"How do you know that?"

"Your mum told me." He said. "Anyway, you're giving too much attention to it, it's just a substitute for me and not a replacement, I mean I-" Before Yuu could continued, he was literally swept of his feet. Mikaela had carried him and placed him on the horse, princess style. He didn't stop there though, he pulled him in for a kiss.

"You're so cute when you get jealous." He said as Yuu blushed, Mikaela attempted to kiss him again but Yuu stopped him.

"Yuu-chan's here." He said as Mikaela looked at the bear. "He'll get mad at me."

Mikaela chuckled. "Well let's go back so I can put Yuu-chan in my bedroom, then can I kiss you?" Yuu nodded. "Ok, hold on."

"Wait. What?" Just as he thought, Mikaela charged the horse and it sped off. "Wooaaah!!!" He screamed as he wrapped his arms around Mikaela. "Mika, I don't like this, it's too fast." Mikaela laughed.

"SWEET MOTHER OF DISNEY FAIRYTALES." Someone cried out as everyone turned and began gasping, jaws dropped and eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my gosh!" Sayuri cried out. "IT'S BEEEEAUUUUUUUTIFUUUUUUL!" She sang as she pointed to Mikaela and Yuu coming in on a horse.

"They look like a couple from a fairytale." Tomoe said. Sayuri brought out her phone and began videoing, Tomoe frowned, she was such a typical fangirl. She could hear other squealing and looked around to see other women also recording. "Am I the only non fangirl here?"

"Mika, this is embarrassing." Yuu said.

"Probably." He said. "But I like it." The horse came to a stop as they both came down, everyone's eyes were fixed on them, Mikaela liked the attention mainly because he gets to see Yuu's cute face when he was feeling embarrassed, but it was fun while it lasted. "ALRIGHT BACK TO WORK!" He yelled and in no less than two seconds everyone scrammed. "You ok?"

Yuu nodded, his face still red. "I-I should go now." He said as he left.

Mikaela carried the bear from the horse. "Oh Yuu-chan." He sighed. "I never knew a human could be so cute, his cuteness kind of rivals yours." He chuckled.

"And there."

"Ahh!" Akane smiled and looked into her book. "Big sister Tomoe thank you, I didn't quite understand it but now I do."

"It's ok Akane." Tomoe smiled as she turned to Yuu, he was sitting across from them reading. "Yuichiro, you know you can help her out."

"Why?" Yuu asked. "She doesn't hep me out." He grinned at Akane as she frowned.

"I don't need his help, who knows, he might be a dunce and wouldn't know it." Akane said.

"You do know I'm in an ELITE academy on a six year scholarship." He smirked as she snarled at him. "So how's school so far."

"Fine I guess." She said.

"Have you made any friends?" He asked.

"A few. But I maily stay with Shinoa and Mitsuba." She pouted. "Yuu, where on earth did you find a friend like Shinoa?"