"Jeffrey" She moaned and clashed her lips to mine, our lips moved in sync. 

I eagerly placed myself inside her and thrust hard. We both began to moan loudly and I couldn't stop kissing her, holding her, making love to her.

"Do you like that baby?" I asked and continued thrusting.

"Fuck" She moaned loudly as we switched positions, moving her over so that she was on top of me. 

She immediately took control and began to ride me, something we had never done before.

"I missed this" I groaned, gripping tightly into her hips, our bodies moving in sync.

"Me too" She whispered and collapsed on top of me, coming down off our highs together.

"I left some rather prominent hickeys on your neck my love" She laughed lowly.

"I don't mind" I smiled and pulled her closer to me.

"It scared the hell out of me to meet your parents, but quit sex in their house is the greatest thing we have ever done" I chuckled, holding her tightly.

---

Next morning I woke up before Emma, and I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked while she slept.

"Good morning darlin" I whispered into her ear, kissing her on the cheek. 

She turned around and faced me with a sweet sleepy smile. 

"Good morning Jeffrey" She replied, resting her head on my chest. 

She pressed a gentle kiss on top of the tattoo on my chest and stroked my stubbly chin. I couldn't stop smiling because I was so in love with the most beautiful woman I had ever met.

"I love you, Emma!" I said, running my fingers through her hair.

"Let's say goodbye to my mom and dad and get the hell out" She replied, kissing my lips. 

We quickly got dressed and walked downstairs. Emma's parents walked around in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. 

The sweet smell of bacon filled my nostrils.

"Ready for some breakfast?" Her dad asked, holding out a plate of food to her.

"I'm sorry dad, but we've gotta get going" She replied sweetly, squeezing her dad's arms.

"Alright sweetheart, I'm glad you came" He smiled lovingly at his daughter. 

"It was a pleasure meeting you Jeffrey" He smiled, shaking my hand firmly.

"The pleasure was all mine" I replied shaking his hand. 

Patricia walked into the dining room, hugging her daughter before smiling at me softly.

"Thanks for everything mom" She smiled.

"Yes thank you" I chimed in.

"No problem," Her mom said softly. 

I was feeling kind of wrecked and a part of me just wanted to test the water and see how her mother would react if I kissed Emma in front, so I just went for it. 

Looking at Emma as she looked up at me, I leaned in a pressed a passionate deep kiss to her lips, pulling away only to see her mother smiling gleefully at the joy clearly painted all over her daughters face. 

I knew everything was going to be alright.