"For being nervous ... It doesn't matter who you are, or how old are you, meeting the parents is never easy" He clarified.

I was actually surprised at the words he spoke to me. 

"Don't worry son" He stated, patting me on the shoulder as I followed him back into the house.

"Dinner is ready" He yelled, setting the meat on the table.

Emma took her seat next to me. I did my best to reflect on what her father had told me. There was still a slightly unsettling atmosphere at the table. 

Suddenly I could feel Emma's hand run up my thigh under the table. I tried my best to smack her hand away without her parents noticing, but I couldn't get her hand away.

"Gah!" I gasped and looked at Emma's dad, wide-eyed and worried.

"Something wrong?" Patricia asked, looking at me slightly confused.

"Not at all ... the food is just amazing" I replied and quickly removed Emma's hand from my groin. 

Emma giggled and smiled at her mother.

"So how old are you Jeffrey?" Her father Dennis asked, digging into the delicious meat.

"I uh, I'm 45," I replied with all the confidence I could muster. 

Patricia looked up from her plate genuinely surprised.

"However, age it just a number right?" I said and took a bite of my potato.

"Yes of course" Dennis replied, seemingly not fazed by anything as he poured some wine into my glass.

----

After dinner, the atmosphere shifted and became more light-hearted, all thanks to Emma's dad. 

We stayed longer than expected so we decided to stay overnight at her parent's place. We retreated to her room rather early to get some privacy.

"That went well" Emma giggled, grabbing onto me quickly as we shut the door behind us.

"A lot better than I expected it too" I replied with a chuckle of relief. 

I gripped her tightly and gently laid her down on the bed, kissing her lips softly. 

She moaned loudly and aggressively kissed me back, I cupped my hand over her mouth, muffling her moans.

"We need to be quiet" I chuckled lustfully as I unzipped my jeans. 

She smiled widely and ran her soft hands over my chest. I slowly removed her panties and moved my hand down to her core to please her.