In The Dark

"WE'RE HOME!" Niall loudly announced, as we walked through the door.

"NIIICOOOLLLE!" I heard someone yell. Why am I saying someone? The only person that ever screams my name that loud is Louis. I saw Louis run around the corner, over to me. As he was running, he tripped over the carpet, then quickly jumped again. Louis finally reached me, and threw his arms around me. I hugged him back.

"What, is Nicole the only one you care about?" Niall asked, pretending to be offended. Louis instantly stopped hugging me, and hugged Niall, then let go.

"Where is everyone else?" Niall asked.

"Upstairs," Louis replied. Niall led me upstairs, with Louis following behind. We walked up the steps, and saw Harry walking out of his room, "Oh, you're home," He said casually.

"Louis, your entrance was much better," I replied.

"What did he do?" Harry asked me.

"He ran downstairs screaming my name, then tripped over the carpet, got back up, and hugged me," I explained. Harry laughed, "Typical Louis."

"Where are the others?" I asked Harry.

"Well, Zayn is at Rachel's house and Liam is talking to Aislinn in her room," Harry replied. I saw Louis grin deviously, "Nicole, would you like to join me in saying hello to them?"

"Absolutely Louis," I answered, properly. We quickly ran downstairs, and over to Aislinn's room, which was on the first floor. We were at the door, and Louis was about to open it. I hit his hands away, "You can't just open it up!" I whisper/shouted.

"Why?" Louis whispered.

"Do it silently," I whispered. I silently put my hand over the knob, and slowly turned it. I silently pushed open the door, and looked inside.

I was not expecting this. Liam and Aislinn were sitting on Aislinn's bed, and their backs were facing Louis and I. I silently gasped when I saw what those two were doing. They were kissing.

"HOLY SHI-" I immediately covered Louis's mouth with my hand. Too late. Aislinn and Liam immediately parted, and turned around. They saw Louis and I in the doorway, and both of their faces grew bright red and their eyes got large.

"Um, hey guys," I said awkwardly, still covering Louis's mouth.

"U-Um, how much did you see?" Liam asked, still bright red. I felt Louis's tongue lick my hand. I immediately pulled away, "Ew, Louis!" I yelled.

"EVERYTHING!" Louis screeched loudly. I covered Louis's mouth again, "Shut up, Louis!" I hissed. Aislinn and Liam were now staring at us, still bright red.

"W-Why are you here?" Liam asked, trying to switch the subject.

"We wanted to see what you two were doing, and we definitely found out," Louis replied, pervertedly. I glared at him, then rolled my eyes, "We will leave you two alone," I replied, starting to drag Louis out of the room.

"Wait!" Liam called over to us. I turned around, "What?" I asked.

"Um, please don't tell the others," Liam pleaded. I nodded, "I won't," I replied. Suddenly, Louis escaped my grasp, "I'M TELLING!" He screeched. That's when Louis started to run out of the room. Liam quickly jumped up and ran after Louis. I followed behind Liam. I saw Aislinn simply standing in the doorway, watching it all unfold.

"LIAM JUST KIS-" Louis began, but Liam immediately covered his mouth, muffling the noise.

"What's going on?" Harry asked, as he and Niall walked downstairs. Niall looked at Liam and Louis awkwardly when he saw Liam on Louis's back, covering his mouth. I saw Louis bite Liam's hand. Louis is really good at this.... Liam immediately let go, clutching his hand.

"LIAM KISSED AISLINN!" Louis screeched at the top of his lungs, causing Liam to fall off of Louis's back and onto the floor.

"So, are you guys a couple?" Niall asked. I saw Aislinn walk out of the doorway in her room, "Yeah, we're dating." Aislinn told us. Liam looked at her surprised, "Hey, they were gonna find out eventually," Aislinn replied.

"When did it become official?" I asked them.

"When she went to my house over break," I replied.

"AWW THAT'S SO CUTE!" Louis screeched.

"Well, now our relationship is official," Liam muttered, "I don't know if this is good or bad..."

*

I finished taking my shower and slipped on a pair of pajama pants and a sweatshirt. I threw on some slipper boots and then combed out my curly hair. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs. I looked out the window, to see the that the snow was falling down fast. It was mixed in with high winds and I could hear the winds blowing against the walls of the house. I was glad to be inside where it wasn't storming.

I walked over to the living room. The boys were crowded around the couch. Aislinn was also here, and Louis had invited Eleanor. I walked over to Niall's side, and cuddled up beside him. He pulled me close to him, making me feel even warmer in the cold winter.

"What are we going to do?" I asked them.

"Watch a movie," Liam answered. He stood up, and walked over to the TV. Liam switched it on and slipped a DVD into the DVD player. Liam walked back over to Aislinn and joined her side. Niall pulled a blanket off of the back of the couch and threw it over us, blocking us from the cold air.

Soon, the movie started. I could see each of the girls were laying next to their boyfriends on the couch. Harry couldn't have Marie over because she had homework to finish up. Zayn couldn't have Rachel over because she was visiting family tonight.

I was beginning to grow tired. I curled up into Niall's chest, the comfort of his shirt against my cheek. The warmth of the two of us together was so comfortable. I soon felt my eyes growing heavy and I fell asleep.
*

"What the hell?" I heard Zayn groan, causing me to wake up. I woke up to complete darkness, "What's going on?" I asked. I felt Niall shift under me, and I sat up.

"The blizzard caused the power to go out," Niall explained.

"Does anyone have their phone on them?" Louis asked, "Mine and Eleanor's are up in my room."

"Mine's dead," Harry replied.

"I also left my phone in my room," Zayn replied.

"Same here," Liam replied.

"Niall and I don't have phones right now," I replied. I stood up, "Maybe we should go try and find lights."

"Or, we can have fun with this," Louis said deviously. I frowned, even if no one could see me, "Louis, what are you suggesting?"

Suddenly, I heard a girl scream, "Who touched my foot?!" Eleanor yelled. I heard Louis laughing. Oh, so this is what Louis means. I ran over to the other side of the couch and hid behind it. There was yelling and screams coming from behind the couch.

"LOUIS DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!" I heard Eleanor scream, causing fits of laughter from the other boys.

"It wasn't me!" Louis protested, "It was Harry!"

"No it wasn't!" Harry yelled, "I'm not even near Eleanor!"

I quietly giggled from behind the couch from their conversations. Suddenly, I felt someone's hand grab my butt. I screamed.

I heard laughter at my high-pitched screech.

"NIALL!" I yelled.

"It wasn't me, it was Harry!" Niall argued, his voice was obviously beside me.

"Stop blaming stuff on me!" Harry yelled. I felt Niall's hands pull me close to his body. He pulled me down, so we were both laying on the floor. I was right next to Niall, our bodies touching. His hand trailed up my back, finding his way to my hair, and then entangling them in my hair. His lips pressed against mine. I found myself kissing back. Niall then started intensifying the kiss, his tongue entering my mouth.

"Did anyone notice how Niall and Nicole got really quiet?" Harry asked, cheekily.

"Yes I did, Harry!" Louis exclaimed, joining in on the fun. Niall didn't let them stop the action that was going on between us. I heard whispering between the two. I then heard Liam apologizing for running into someone. Zayn was laughing his head off, and Eleanor was grumbling about Louis being a pervert.

Niall then ran his hands along my legs, causing a tingle to run down my spine. I held onto his shirt, tightly gripping the soft fabric.

"I GOT HER!" I heard Harry yell, as my body was torn away from Niall's.

"PUT ME DOWN, HARRY!" I yelled, as he threw me over his shoulder. I felt him starting to walk.

"I'VE GOT NIALL!" Louis screeched. Harry started to run, then was stopped. His body jolted back, and fell to the ground, because he fell to the ground. I started laughing when I realized that Harry had run into a wall. I quickly escaped from Harry's arms and ran back towards the living room. I searched for Niall, but couldn't find him. I walked back over to my place behind the couch.

Suddenly, I felt someone's hand grab mine.

"Sh.." They whispered. It must be Niall. He pulled me close to him, and then pressed his lips against mine again, resuming the previously interrupted kiss. I kissed back, but felt sort of confused. Niall seemed to be kissing differently.

"Eleanor..." I heard him mumble into the kiss and was instantly confused. Why did his voice sound higher and was in a British accent.

"HOLY SHIT!" I heard Harry yell, as a light was shone on me. I opened my eyes, and it all was put together. I wasn't kissing Niall... I was actually kissing Louis.

I screamed, as I pulled away.

"What are you guys doing?!" I heard him yelling, his voice seriously angry.

"I-I thought N-Nicole was Eleanor!" Louis stuttered out.

"A-And I thought Louis was you, Niall!" I argued.

"How could you even think that?" Niall asked, angrily.

"It was completely by accident, Niall!" I argued.

"It better have been an accident," Eleanor added in.

"It was, I promise!" Louis piped up. Niall sighed, "Fine, I believe you."

"Why don't we just go to bed?" Eleanor asked, "I'm exhausted."

"Sounds good to me," I mumbled in reply. I could see Niall heading over to me. He scooped me up in his arms, causing me to giggle at his romantic gesture. He carried me up the stairs, and then led me over to my room, closing the door behind us. Niall dropped me on the bed, joining me. I crawled under the covers, and felt Niall pulling them over us.

"Why don't we continue where we left off?" Niall asked, romantically. I groaned, "But, I'm tired!" I complained. Niall pressed his lips against mine, "Still tired?" He asked me. I giggled, "Well, I guess I can stay up a little later."

He then pulled me close to his body, so our bodies were touching. He kissed along my neck, and then led his way up to my own lips. He gently pressed his against mine. He licked the bottom of my lip, then allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. I let my hands tug on the bottom of his shirt. I lifted it up, over his head. I tossed the shirt onto the floor, so I could only feel the warm heat of his chest against me. He then decided to do the same for me. He pulled my sweatshirt over my head, so a tank top covering my chest. Our body heat was much warmer then the clothes. I rolled over so I was on top of his chest. I felt his tongue roll across the skin of my neck. I enjoyed the feeling running through my body. I entangled my fingers in his hair, running them through his messy hair. He seemed to like the feeling of me messing with his hair. I felt his hands on the edge of my tank top, threatening to pull it up. I then rolled back over to my side of the bed, away from Niall.

"I-I'm sorry, baby," He whispered into my ear, apologizing for trying to go too serious. I turned back around, so I could see his blue orbs through the darkness, "N-No, I'm just tired," I replied. I assumed Niall was persist on, trying to find the real reason, but I was wrong, "Okay, let's just sleep then."

He wrapped his arms around me, allowing warmth to travel through me. I curled up into his bare chest, enjoying how warm he was, even if it was cold outside of the bed. I heard soft snores escaping his lips, as he fell asleep.

I don't want to get serious with Niall.... I thought I could before, but I'm way too scared about it. After all those problems I've had with stuff like that, I know how horrible it is. I don't want to be scared again.

--------------

I got the idea of the power out at the party I was at last night! We did this one game where we tried to creep people out by turning off all the lights so it was pitch black and then freak people out. I then learned that I'm good at impersonating Harry's voice. So, I was creeping out my friend because I would say extremely perverted things to her in the dark. Hehe, it was fun. So, then, I thought of the idea. Well, comment, follow, and fave! Bye lovelies! -Madison