Everything Has Changed

Harry and I parted, we looked into each other's eyes, still in the spur of the moment. I gazed into his never-ending green eyes, thinking about the magical kiss. I felt a stab of guilt, and found my gaze falling from Harry's eyes to the floor of the boat.

"What is it?" Harry asked, a hint of concern in his voice. I looked up to see Harry's worried eyes. I sighed, "This doesn't feel right. Shouldn't I be in love with Niall?"

"Sometimes things change," Harry replied, "Niall just isn't the same."

I rested my elbows on my knees, and rested my chin on the palm of my hands. I sighed, "Love is complicated."

I felt Harry's hand reach down and hold onto mine. He intertwined his hand with mine. The warmth of his hand heated up my frozen hands. He looked up into my eyes, still holding onto my hand, "Things are difficult now, but we can get through this together. Nicole, I promise to always be by your side when you need me, and I promise to love you with every ounce of love in my body. I wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend."

His girlfriend? Are things moving to fast.... Should I accept? Niall and I, are we now just a sad past? I thought we were truly in love. I thought we would get through everything together. But, everything has changed. I feel like I don't even know Niall anymore. Do I even have feelings for Niall? Does he have feelings for me? I'm not sure. But, all I know is that when Harry kissed me, I felt love. And, I haven't been feeling as much love with Niall as I have with Harry. I have had only one date, and I feel like Harry really cares about me. Yes, Niall and I have had great times together, but those times are finished.

"Yes, Harry, I'll be your girlfriend," I replied. I saw a wide grin spread on his lips. He grabbed a hold of my hands, intertwining my fingers. He leaned in, and quickly kissed me on the lips. We parted, and Harry pulled out his phone. And unlocked it, "It's three in the morning. We should probably head back before anyone finds out we left," Harry said. I nodded, "Okay."

Harry picked up both oars and started rowing towards the dock. I listened to the stillness of the night, and watched the outdoor scenery. We reached the dock, and Harry got out first so he could help me out. He reached out his hand and grabbed it. Harry pulled me up, and helped me out of the boat. We walked along the dock hand and hand, enjoying the solitude. We walked along the edge of the lake, watching the water creep onto the sand. I looked into Harry's eyes, and he looked back into mine. We leaned in, and our lips touched. I could feel sparks on my lips. I heard a rustling in the bushed, and we immediately parted.

"What was that?" Harry whispered. I heard it again, it was coming from the bushes. Harry saw my gaze fall on the bushes. I started to take a step towards the bushes, but Harry stuck his arm out in front of me, to stop me. I looked up at him, confused.

"You attract danger, I'm going," Harry said. He took a step towards the bushes, and parted them back, exposing a pair of gray eyes. I gasped, ".... Meredith?" She groaned, "What?"

"You're in the bushes at three in the morning stalking us!" Harry yelled, "What the hell do you mean by what?!"

"Oh... nothing," She replied. Suddenly, something fell out of her pocket. A gleam of moonlight hit the outside, causing a shine of light. It was her phone. She must've taken pictures of us on our date! Harry must've figured it out, too, because now he was glaring at Meredith, and she was glaring at him. No one moved, we didn't know who would lunge for the phone first. After about a minute, Harry lunged for the phone, but Meredith grabbed it first, and started to sprint off. Harry ran after her, and I ran behind Harry. Meredith was a really fast runner. She was sprinting towards her car. After a while of running, I gave up, and stopped. I used my hands to lean my body weight on my knees, and was panting. I watched Harry and Meredith disappear. Okay, now they're gone. I walked along the edge of the lake, waiting for Harry to come back. My shoes left footprints in the sand as I tried to avoid the water. We are ruined. If the others find out, they will be angry. Especially Niall. What will he think? He'll be devastated, depressed, or angry, or maybe all of the above. Am I making the right choice? Should I go back to Niall? No, because I really love Harry. I love Niall, but our love isn't as strong. We broke up. Suddenly, I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Harry jogging towards me. He reached me, panting with sweat covering his brow.

"Did she escape?" I asked. Harry nodded sadly, "Yeah, with the phone."

"She'll show them now!" I exclaimed.

"Worse, she'll sell them to the press," Harry replied. I gasped, "N-No, the fans will literally kill me!"

"We have to tell Liam the truth, so he can get the phone away. We won't be able to get it ourselves."

I violently shook my head, "There is no way we can tell Liam we went on a date!"

"But, what choice do we have?"

"Meredith is all talk. She won't actually do it," I replied. Harry sighed, "But, how do we know?"

"Do you really think Liam will believe us when we tell him that we went on a secret date, and his girlfriend followed us there to get pictures?" I asked. Harry sighed, and hung his head, "I guess not...."

"We should probably go back before the others find out," I said. Harry nodded, and started walking towards the car. I followed behind. My eyes were growing heavy as I walked along the dark beach, and my legs felt even heavier. We finally reached the car, and I climbed into the passenger's seat. Harry got in the driver's seat, and pulled out of the parking lot. As he drove along the road towards the hotel, I felt my eyes close, and I fell asleep.

*

I felt a pair of strong arms pick up my sleeping body. I didn't bother to wake up, because the pair of arms was comforting. I felt my head fall into their shirt, and I could faintly smell Harry's cologne. He carried me into the hotel, and up to our room. He carefully opened the door, and set me on my bed. I opened my eyes to see Harry setting me down. I slipped off my shoes, and threw the bathrobe over my outfit. Harry walked back over to his own room.
*

"Nicole get up you've been asleep forever!" I heard Louis beg. I yawned, and sat up. I saw Louis looking at me with a pouting face. I rolled my eyes, "Why did you wake me?"

"Well, it's noon, and we are allowed to go home now," Louis replied. I immediately glanced at the clock. Sure enough, it was noon. I pulled myself out of bed.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Whenever you're ready," Louis replied.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower first, then I can go,"

"Okay, don't take too long," Louis answered. I grabbed an outfit, and walked over to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I took a quick shower, and then dried off. I threw on my cat jumper, maroon jeans, black TOMS, some jewelry, and some eye makeup. I left my hair curly, then walked out. Everyone was packed up, and ready to leave. I grabbed my suitcase, and walked over to everyone else.

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked. I nodded, and we all carried our suitcases to the car. We all piled in the car, and Louis drove us back to the house. We all got out, and went into the house. I walked up to my room, which was now fixed up. I didn't have all the stuff like I did before, I guess I'll have to buy some new clothes.... Oh well, maybe Harry and I can go shopping together. I feel like I want to spend more and more time with Harry. I pulled out my phone, and texted Harry:

Want to go shopping with me?

Sure, meet me downstairs.

Kk

I locked my phone, and slipped it into the pocket of my pants. I grabbed my coat and flung it over my body, and then grabbed my purse and threw it over my shoulder. I walked back downstairs, and saw that most of the boys were up in their own rooms except Liam and Harry.

"I'm going shopping," I announced to them. Harry realized what I was saying, and quickly said, "Oh, I need some stuff, I'll come."

"We're low on food, can you two go to the grocery store and buy some?" Liam asked. I nodded, "Sure, okay, bye Liam!"

"Bye," Liam replied. Harry followed me out the door. We got into his car, and Harry drove us to the grocery store. I got out, and followed Harry in. We walked down the aisles together, throwing random food into the cart. When the cart was filled, we wheeled it over to check out. The cashier checked us out, and thankfully she was older, so she didn't know about One Direction. So far no one has been suspicious of Harry and me, thank God. We grabbed the bags and hauled them out to the car. We shoved them in the trunk, and got back in the car. Harry drove across the street to the mall, and we walked inside.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Harry asked. I thought for a moment, "We could go to Hollister. They have guys and girl clothes."

"Good idea," Harry replied. We walked across the mall, and into Hollister. It was Wednesday afternoon in February, so barely anyone was here. We were lucky, because we weren't running into anyone. Harry and I scavenged the store, looking for items we wanted. I found a few pairs of pants and some shirts that I wanted to try on. I walked over to the dressing room, and tried on the outfits. They fit, so I stripped them off, and changed back to my other outfit. I walked out to see Harry at the doorway.

"Ready to check out?" Harry asked. I nodded, and walked over to Harry. Before we left the dressing room, Harry leaned down, and quickly kissed me on the lips. We parted, and I carried my outfits over to the cash register, and paid for them. Harry bought his outfits, and we went to another store. We spent most of the afternoon looking for new clothes. We ended up buying quite a bit. It was around five now, so we decided to head home.

------------------

What do you think? Harry and Nicole dating? You guys have different opinions on this issue. Some of you love it, while others hate it. Okay, if you don't like it, then don't tell me you'll stop reading the story, and say it's stupid. That isn't very nice to me. If you have stuff like that to say, keep it to yourself. I'm just adding drama to the story. A lot of you are asking if this is still a Niall Horan love story... YES! STOP FREAKING ASKING THAT I LOVE NIALLER AND THIS WILL ALWAYS BE A NIALL HORAN FANFICTION! I'M JUST ADDING DRAMA! Sorry for my little rant. Okay, well comment, follow, and fave! Bye lovelies! -Madison