You're Mine

It was now evening. Marie and I are disappointed because we didn't get to hang out with the boys at all today. They've been busy talking with fans. Marie and I just hung out and talked. We haven't had any other run-ins with angry fans.

"I got a text from Harry," Marie told me as we walked along the deck. Marie read the text to me, "Harry said they are having a concert on the deck at eight tonight and he wants us to watch."

"Sounds fun,"I replied. Marie texted Harry back saying we would be there.

*

"Ready to go yet, Marie?" I called from my room. Marie and I went to my room to clean up, and then we would go to the concert. We were lucky enough to get our own rooms.

"Yeah, I'm ready," Marie told me as she walked out of my bathroom. We walked out of the room, and up the stairs so we would reach the deck. I heard the loud chatter and cheers of the fans as I walked onto the deck. The boys were onstage, almost ready to perform. I walked towards the large crowd, joining them. I was in the midst of the crowd, and I looked up at Niall. I saw his eyes lock on mine, and a smile formedon his face. I grinned back, glad to see that he noticed me. They grabbed their mics, and were about to start the performance. They said a few words to the fans, and soon the loud music began. The fans were screaming as the boys sang. Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl around twelve grinning up at me.

"Hey," I said. Her smile grew even wider when I spoke, "You are Nicole Everense!" She squealed.

"Haha, yeah that would be me," I replied, surprised by the excited tone in her voice.

"I am a HUGE fan of yours!" She exclaimed, "I love your books and I think you and Niall are the cutest couple ever!"

"Wow, I'm surprised I actually have a fan," I replied.

"Well, I don't hate on One Direction's girlfriends because I understand that I'm never going to be able to date them. I'm twelve years old!" She exclaimed.

"I'm glad someone understands..." I replied.

"Well, some people just need to realize how mean they are acting, and try to put themselves in the other person's place," The girl replied. I smiled, "Yeah, I totally agree. Sorry, I didn't get your name."

"Oh, I'm Alexis," She answered.

"Nice to meet you," I replied. I was about to continue talking when the screams of the fans. I realized the first song ended. The volume was increased, so I couldn't speak to Alexis. We listened to the rest of the concert, enjoying the performance. Soon, it finished, and we said good bye. I left with Marie. I heard Marie's phone go off. She pulled it out of her pocket. I saw a smile form on her face when she looked at the contact.

"Harry?" I guessed. She nodded. Marie unlocked her phone to read the message, "Harry wants us to come backstage to see them."

"Really?" I asked, excitedly, "Finally, I get to talk to Niall."

"And I get to see Harry," Marie replied, "Let's go."

We walked past the crowd that was now parting, and walked down the hallway. Marie stopped once she got another text, "Harry actually wants me to meet him in his room. He says you can go backstage, because Niall is still there."

"Okay, see you later," I replied. Marie waved good bye, and left. I walked down the hallway, and turned the corner. Suddenly, I saw Niall in the hallway. In front of him was some trampy looking girl with bleach-blond hair and an obviously fake tan. She had tiny jean shorts, and a tank top. She looked around eighteen. I stayed at the corner, to see what they were doing.

"Niall, your performance was absolutely amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, thanks," He muttered, Niall looked uncomfortable because the girl was awfully close to him.

"Your solo was just perfect!" She exclaimed, "I almost died when I heard your beautiful voice!"

"U-Um, thanks," Niall repeated, looking nervous. Her hand reached down and grabbed his hand. I saw her hold her hand into his. She traced small patterns onto the palm of his hands, while looking at his hand. Niall tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let him.

"Let go of me," Niall demanded. She simply giggled, "Don't you like me?"

"No, I have a girlfriend," Niall replied. She frowned, "That one slut is your girlfriend? I thought she was too busy cheating?"

I felt my hand tense up at her awful words.

"Now, I don't think you will reject me when you feel this," She replied. Her lips came closer to Niall's as he moved away. Okay, I need to stop this crap right now. I quickly barged out from behind the corner, "Oh, hey Niall!" I exclaimed sweetly as I walked over towards him. The slutty looking girl immediately pulled away when she saw me. I walked over to Niall, and yanked her hand off of Niall's. I replaced her hand with mine. I intertwined my fingers with his, "You were absolutely amazing, baby," I said, completely ignoring the girl. I could see a glare plastered on her face. I didn't even look in her direction, "I missed you so much. I know you were busy with your fans, but I didn't realize that some of your fans were so slutty."

The girl gasped when she realized I was talking about her. I smiled at Niall, and crashed my lips onto Niall's. I intensely kissed him while running my fingers through his hair. He seemed completely dazed by the whole situation. From the corner of my eye, I could see the other girl stomping away. I finally let go of Niall. His eyes were wide at my sudden burst of passion to kiss him, "Wow..." He breathed, "You can kiss good."

I laughed, "Well, I was just trying to show her that you are taken."

"Well, I think you proved your point," Niall replied, "But, next time I can take care of myself."

I frowned, "She was all over you, Niall. You weren't even trying to get her off of you."

"Not true!" Niall protested. I giggled, because he sounded like a little kid arguing with his Mom, "Whatever, let's just head back."
*

I finished hanging out with the boys, so I headed back to my room. I shut the door behind me, and walked in. I walked over to my suitcase that was set on top of my bed. I unzipped it, and pulled out a pair of pajamas. I walked into my bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I turned on the water, waiting for it to heat up. I stripped off my clothes, and tossed it on the floor. Soon, the water was hot, so I slipped into the shower. The water pounded against my back as I washed off my body. I rinsed myself off then massaged shampoo in my hair. I washed out my hair, and started to put conditioner into my hair. As I was applying conditioner in my hair, I heard a noise. I froze, and I heard a noise that sounded like the doorknob turning. I didn't move at all, scared that someone would attack me if I did. I heard the slam of the bathroom door. I quickly peeked out of the shower to see the door closed. I must be imagining things. I continued to massage conditioner through my hair. I thought I saw a shadow through the shower curtain. I looked to my right. I gasped when I saw it was the shadow of a man.

"I-Is that you, Niall?" I asked, scared, "Because if it is I swear I will beat you for being in my bathroom when I'm showering."

The person didn't say anything. I could only hear heavy breathing.

"U-Um, Niall?" I repeated. I carefully propped the shower curtain, so only my head could peek out, not showing any of my naked body. I peered in front of the curtain, but saw no one. My head pulled back into the shower. I must be imaging things. I am just paranoid. I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. I turned the shower water off, and I heard the slam of my door. I quickly looked past the shower curtain, at the door. It was still closed. I need to stop worrying myself! I grabbed a towel, and dried off my body. I put my hair in a braid, and then slipped on my underwear. I threw a cami over my bra, and a pair of shorts on. I walked out of the bathroom, and into my bedroom. I glanced at the door to my room, just to make sure it was closed, and thankfully it was. It was late, so I climbed into bed. I pulled the covers over my body, and fall asleep.

----------------

Hey guys, another update tonight! YAAAY. I can't sleep at all. It's one in the morning and I have school tomorrow. The whole PAIGE and Harry thing on twitter is really getting to me ):
We'll I hope you enjoyed this chapter loves xx -Madison