Unleashed

Ch. 15- Unleashed

"Wake up, babe," I heard Harry's voice waking me up from sleep. I felt his lips touch mine, then part away. I opened my eyes to see his bright green eyes staring into mine, "Meredith is coming over soon," Harry told me. I groaned, "We are doomed. Who knows what she'll do?"

"We'll just have to wait and see," Harry replied. I sighed, "I guess so..."

"I should leave you to get ready," Harry said. I nodded, so Harry left. I grabbed an outfit and went into the bathroom. I changed into a new outfit and cleaned up. I finished, so I walked back downstairs. I saw that Meredith was already here. Liam and her were sitting on the couch watching TV. Liam had his arm around her shoulder, and she was nestled close to Liam. It's disgusting.... Liam is so nice, he shouldn't be dating a jerk like Meredith. Liam can do so much better. I went to the kitchen, and poured myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I sat at the counter ignoring Liam and Meredith as I ate. I thought about the date Harry and I had last night. We can't go on dates during the day, or else the boys will find out, or worse, the fans. Last night Harry and I went walking downtown in the middle of the night. The streetlights reflected on the road, and I remember staring into Harry's green eyes as our lips connected. Kissing him was magical. No words can describe it... just like when I kissed Niall. What if Niall does find out? I-I wouldn't even know what to say. I put away my dishes, and walked up to my room. I decided today I could just have a lazy day. I jumped onto my bed, and grabbed my laptop. I switched it on, and decided to work on schoolwork. I really need to catch up, so I guess I'll do that most of the day...

*

It was now around nine o'clock at night. I had been trying to work most of the day away, and I pretty much have. Just a few breaks in between. At least I've managed to stay away from Meredith. I shut off my laptop and set it on my side table. I trudged over to the bathroom, a little groggy from staring at a computer screen most of the day. I closed my door and stripped off my clothes. I turned on the shower water and waited for it to heat up. It was warm enough, so I slipped into the shower. I let the hot water wash away all my worries. I can just escape from life a little when I'm showering. It's the one place where nothing bad can happen to you... Well, usually. I finished showering, so I stepped out of the shower. My bare feet touched the cold tiles, making me shiver. I quickly dried off, and slipped into a pair of pajamas. The cotton fabric rubbed against my skin, making me feel warm and comfortable. I combed out my wavy hair, leaving it wet. I walked out of the bathroom, and sat on my bed. I leaned my head against the back of the headboard of my bed, and grabbed my phone. I had one missed message from Harry:

Hey love, you done working?

Yep, y?

I want to come c u.

Kk, I'm just in my room.

I stayed in the same position, waiting for Harry to come in. I heard the knob turn, and Harry walked in, and shut the door behind him. He walked over to me, and sat beside me on my bed. I nestled into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me. His warm arms made me feel like nothing in the world could ever hurt me. Everything is perfect with Harry beside me.

"What if the others find out?" I asked, quietly. Harry kissed the top of my head, lightly, "Don't worry, love. Everything will be okay."

I could feel his deep voice against my bed as he spoke, making my spine tingle. I looked up into his sparkling green eyes, which were stating into my eyes. We leaned in, and I closed my eyes, as our lips touched. Harry wrapped his arms around me as we kissed. Everything was perfect, and I didn't want this moment to end. Suddenly, Harry and I heard a noise, and immediately parted. Harry stood up, and walked towards the door. He opened the door, exposing nothing. He sighed, relieved, "It was nothing."

"Good," I replied, "Well, I'm going to sleep."

"Okay, good night," He answered, and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind him.
*

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Harry and Nicole have been acting suspicious lately. Nicole ignores me, and Harry just never seems to be around. I really want to get back together with Nicole, but I don't know how. She's always either gone, asleep, or avoiding me. I'm desperate. I miss her so much. I think tonight I will ask. I have to, or I may never be able to get her back.

I walked upstairs towards her room. As I was walking upstairs, I saw Harry walking into Nicole's room. Why the hell is he going in there? I walked up to the door. I was going to walk in, but instead pressed my ear against the door to listen in.

"What if the others find out?" Nicole asked, quietly.

"Don't worry, love. Everything will be okay," Harry answered.

What are they worried about? I heard silence. What's going on? I silently cracked open the door, and looked in. My eyes went wide when I looked in. There was Nicole in Harry's arms, kissing each other. I silently gasped, as they stayed like that, still kissing. I don't want to look at this anymore! I quickly closed the door behind me, and sat on the edge of my bed. I ran my fingers through my hair nervously. What am I going to do? Should I say something? But, the worst part is.... We aren't dating. It's not like she's cheating on me. We are broken up, and it's my entire fault. If I didn't go get drunk, then I wouldn't have said those lies. I love Nicole so much, and I don't want to lose her. My head fell into my hands. What's wrong with me? I am such a horrible person. I left the love of my life on the floor, while she broke into a million pieces. And, the one to pick them up, and help her back together was.... Harry. I wasn't there for her, and Harry was. I'm the one that simply let her go without even trying to get her back. Harry is my own band mate. How the hell could he just take my girlfriend? Who the hell does he think he is?! I thought we were friends?!

I jumped up, and grabbed the lamp that was on my desk, I threw it against the wall. It caused a loud crash sound as it broke into a million pieces.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I screamed at the wall, furious.

----------------

Hey guys. Not much to say. Well, im gonna update again later, hopefully. Comment, follow, and fave. Bye lovelies!
P.s. Do you like Nicole with Harry or Niall better?(;
-Madison