Together

"It seems to be worse than I thought," I heard someone say. Wait, is that Dr. Swoft's voice?

"I don't know why she acted like that. Usually she doesn't freak out THAT much. I don't know how to help her anymore...." Is that Niall? I guess he came to pick me up, but instead found me passed out.

"Maybe therapy two days a week would be more helpful for her," Dr. Swoft said. Crap, now I'm going here even more. How can things get any worse?

"I guess that would be good," Niall replied. And, of course, he agrees. I finally decided to open up my eyes.

"I can see that she's waking up, so I'll leave you two alone," Dr. Swoft said. I heard her footsteps leave as she walked out of the room. I completely opened my eyes, and saw Niall standing above me, "Hey, love," He said to me.

"... Hey," I replied.

"You feeling better?" He asked me. I shrugged, "Somewhat."

I looked around the room. I was back in the room where I had therapy with Dr. Swoft. I was lying down on the same couch.

"We've decided to change the amount of days you're in therapy from one day a week to two," Niall told me.

"B-But, it wasn't my fault!" I argued. Niall frowned, "What do you mean?"

"I saw h-him," I replied. Niall's eyes widened, "Wait, you mean that one guy?"

I nodded, "I saw him in the hallway, and he spoke to me."

"What did he say?" Niall asked, interested in what I was saying.

"He said 'I'm back'," I answered.

"Do you really think it was him?" Niall asked. Does he not believe me or something, "Yeah, it was really him. Don't you believe me?"

"Yes, of course I do, love," Niall replied. I sat up so I was now sitting on the couch, "Can we just go home?" I asked him. Niall nodded, "Sure, let's head back."

*

Two Days later

Today we had decided to get out of the house. I had spent most of yesterday just lying around, not doing much in particular. I haven't seen the one guy, which is good. The really good thing is that everything is starting to go back to normal. We can all talk to each other normally, like how we used to. I think things are finally starting to get better.

"NICOLE HURRY UP WE HAVE TO GO SOON!" I heard Louis yell. I groaned at Louis's obnoxious yelling, "I'M GETTING DRESSED GIVE ME A MINUTE!"

"WELL, SINCE YOU'RE GETTING DRESSED I'LL SEND NIALL UP TO JOIN YOU!" Louis yelled. I laughed at Louis's last comment, "YOU'RE A PERVERT, LOUIS!"

"I KNOW!" Louis screeched. I could hear laughter from downstairs. I quickly put on my shirt and shorts. I put on some jewelry and some sandals. I was thankful that my hair and makeup were already finished. I ran downstairs and saw that everyone was ready to go.

"Took you long enough," Louis mumbled, in a sassy tone. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, so we ready to go?"

"No, now we're waiting for Aislinn," Louis replied.

"So, Liam are you two dating yet?" I asked Liam. I could see his face go red at the idea of him and Aislinn dating, "No, we're just friends."

"How long are you going to use that excuse?" I groaned. Liam shrugged, "As long as I want to."

I saw Aislinn rush out of her room, "Okay, I'm ready!"

Her outfit was really cute. She had on a floral skirt with a peach shirt that was button-up and tied at the bottom. She had on some light eye makeup and lip gloss. Aislinn was wearing sandals and jewelry. I could see Liam staring at her for a minute. I leaned towards Liam's ear, and whispered, "You're missing out on that."

Liam rolled his eyes, I guess he's annoyed that Louis and I keep pushing him to ask Aislinn out. Maybe Liam just isn't ready to ask her out yet. He made a bad decision of rushing into a relationship with Meredith... And, well, we all know that is bad. Maybe Liam just wants to make sure that Aislinn is the one for him.

"So, we're going to the amusement park today?" Aislinn asked the others. Harry nodded, "We're also bringing along Eleanor, Marie, and Rachel. It's sort of like a group date I guess you could say."

"But, I don't have a date..." Aislinn replied. I saw Louis grin deviously, "Don't you?" He pushed Liam forward. Aislinn blushed, "Oh, so Liam's taking me on a date?"

Liam was about to answer, but Louis spoke first, "YES HE IS!"

Aislinn was taken back by Louis's loud voice, "Okay then... Well, I think it will be fun."

Liam seemed happy that Aislinn was going to go on a date with him, but annoyed that Louis had to ask for him.

"So, are we picking them up, or are we meeting them there?" I asked the others.

"We're meeting them there," Zayn answered, "So, now are we ready?" We all nodded, and went out to the car. We piled into two different cars. Niall, Aislinn, Liam and I in one car. Louis, Harry, and Zayn in another. Liam was driving. While we were in the car, we just made small talk. The drive took a while, about forty-five minutes. We finally arrived, and Liam pulled up into the crowded parking lot. Liam frowned when he saw the crowded area, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Well, you could just let the fans see you this time, it can't be too bad, right?" I asked.

"I guess..." Liam mumbled, "Let's go meet up with the others."

We crossed the parking lot to see the others. Harry was putting his phone in his pocket, while Louis was calling someone. We walked up to Harry and Zayn.

"Well, Marie and Rachel are waiting for us at the entryway, and Louis is on the phone with Eleanor now," Harry told us. Louis just finished his call with Eleanor, "Eleanor is running a little late," Louis told us.

"Are you going to wait for her?" I asked him. Louis nodded, "Yeah, I'm just going to wait in the parking lot for her to arrive."

"Okay, well, see you later, Louis," Harry said. We said bye to Louis, and walked over to the entryway. Thankfully, we haven't run into any insane fans so far. Standing at the entryway, was Rachel and Marie. Marie was waving like an idiot, so we could see us. Rachel was trying to act like she wasn't standing by her. Marie ran over to Harry and threw her arms around him. Rachel calmly walked over to Zayn, and they kissed.

"I'll go buy tickets," Liam said, and walked over to the ticket counter. We waited in the entryway, talking. Marie walked over to Aislinn, "So... You and Liam?"

Aislinn shook her head, "No, not yet." I could see Marie grinning, "Oh, so not yet you mean that you want him to?"

"I don't know yet," Aislinn replied. Marie sighed, "Can't you two just say you're in love?" Liam walked back over to us with the tickets. We divvied them out to everyone. Harry and Marie ran off together, once they got their tickets, same with Zayn and Rachel. Now, it was just Niall, Liam, Aislinn, and I.

"I guess it's just us," Niall said.

"Guess so," Liam replied, "Where do you want to go first?" He asked us. I scanned the large rides, looking for one that stuck out. I saw a ride that stuck out. The Ferris Wheel!

"We could ride the Ferris wheel," I suggested. Liam shrugged, "Sounds good to me."

We walked over towards the large ride. I stood in line with the others. Thankfully, the line wasn't too long. While we were waiting, I glanced over at Aislinn, who was standing beside Liam. I could see she was nervously messing with the end of her skirt. Is she nervous about something? I wonder why she's nervous...

Finally it was our turn. Liam and Aislinn got onto one seat, while Niall and I got in another. We strapped ourselves in, and the ride slowly starting to rise. I looked over at Aislinn and Liam, who were in the seat under us. I could see Aislinn nervously messing with her hair while looking at the floor of the seat. I saw Liam turn and say something to her, and Aislinn said something back. The ride started to go higher, and I could see Aislinn covering her eyes with her hands. Then, Liam pulled her close to him, and wrapped his arm around her. Oh... I think I get it now. Aislinn must have a fear of heights.

"So, you enjoy spying on them?" I heard Niall ask. I snapped my gaze from Liam and Aislinn back to Niall. He smiled when I finally looked at him. I blushed, "Oh, sorry. I haven't been paying attention to you, have I?"

"No, it's okay," Niall replied, "As long as you pay attention now," Niall said, adding a cheeky smile at the end. I grinned, when I felt Niall's arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked into his eyes, and I felt him staring back. He leaned in, so I did the same. Our lips connected perfectly. We stayed like that for a moment, then parted. I turned to look at the amazing view in front of us.

"Wow, you can see everything from up here," I breathed. Niall chuckled, "So you like the view?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah... It's amazing."

I stared out at the amusement park until we reached the bottom. We stepped out, and walked to the side. I glanced over to the right to see Aislinn and Liam talking together.

"Why don't we let them enjoy their date alone?" Niall asked, "Then, we can be on our own date."

I smiled, "Sounds good to me." I heard some voices behind me, so I turned around. I could see a group of girls chatting in hushed voices while staring at Niall and I. They must be fans. Niall simply smiled at them, and waved. The girls erupted in a fit of squeals and chatter. Niall returned his attention back to me, "Where do you want to go now?"

I looked around the amusement park, "Hm... I don't know. We could go on the ride over there," I suggested, pointing to a ride. Niall nodded, "Okay, sounds good to me."
*

Niall and I spent the afternoon at the amusement park, enjoying the rides and games. We rode nearly all of the rides. The others had split up with us, so we all ended up going on individual dates at the amusement park. It was now around seven, and Niall and I had just finished eating some food for dinner.

Niall wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I looked up at him, "It's getting late, should we meet back with the others?" I asked him.

"We could do that, or we could go somewhere else," Niall said. I frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I saw a park nearby when we were driving over here," Niall said, "I was thinking we could spend some alone time over there. There didn't seem to be many people, so we might be able to be all alone."

I grinned, enjoying the idea of us being alone, not surrounded by hundreds of people, "I like the idea."

Niall smiled, "Good, let's head over." Niall removed his arm from my shoulder, and intertwined his hand with mine. We walked out of the amusement park, and across the parking lot. We walked over to the sidewalk on the side of the road, and finally made it to the park. I looked at the park. It was mostly surrounded by nature, there were a few benches and a walking path through the center. I felt Niall's gaze fall back to me, "Why don't we find some place where we're away from the road, so we can be completely alone?"

I blushed then, nodded. Niall held onto my hand, as we walked through the abandoned park. We walked through the trees, until I found an opening. It was a place with bare grass, surrounded by a couple of trees.

"How about here?" I suggested. Niall nodded, and we walked over to it. We stood in the center, and I looked up at the sun, that was starting to set, "Isn't it beautiful?" I asked him, still staring at the sky.

"Nothing compares to your beauty," Niall romantically told me. I giggled, "That's so cheesy Niall."

"But true," Niall replied, causing us to both laugh. I moved closer to Niall, and rested my head on his chest. I felt his warm arms wrap around me. I could feel his heartbeat against his chest, and the sounds of nature around us, "You are perfect," I whispered into his chest. I felt Niall's lips touch the top of my head, "And you are an angel," Her replied. I closed my eyes, as my head rested on his chest. I looked back up at Niall, and our lips touched again. Our lips remained in place, and I felt Niall carefully lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his chest as we kissed. I felt Niall intensifying the kiss. His tongue ran along the inside of my lip, as to ask for entrance into my mouth. His tongue ran along mine, as we kissed. Niall carefully lowered our bodies to the ground, still holding onto mine. I left my legs still wrapped around Niall, as we sat in the grass. He carefully set my body onto the grass, and I unwrapped my legs from him. My back was still on top of the grass, and we parted for a second. I could feel Niall's breathing against my body. I was laying under him, I could see his eyes staring at me. He leaned in again, kissing up my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me. He kissed the place where my neck and jaw met, causing me to smile at the amazing sensation that ran through my body. His lips connected with mine again. We continued making out, and I could feel Niall's tongue in my mouth. After a few more minutes, I parted away from Niall.

"Why'd you stop?" Niall complained.

"We should probably go back to the others, before they worry about where we are," I told him. Niall groaned, "Fine... But, I really want to keep kissing," He pouted. I giggled at his pouting face, and pressed my lips against his. I kept my lips against his only for a few seconds, "There, we kissed, now let's go."

Niall rolled his eyes, as he helped me up. We headed back over to the others.

-------------------

I updated! Took me forever... Well, anyways, the contest is still going on. It won't be lasting long. Probably next week or sometime soon. I hope all of you at least try and participate. I WILL READ ALL OF THEM!
Okay, well comment, follow, and fave! Bye lovelies! <3-Madison