Don't Leave Me Alone

A week has passed by. No creepy men have tried to kill me, so that's good. I've been less scared, since nothing has happened. I've just hung out with Marie most of the trip. I've only been on the one midnight pool date with Niall. Almost getting drowned has prevented me from returning to the pool. Even though Niall said it was only the vent, I don't think it was. I really think it was someone's hand. It may seem odd, but a vent can't wrap around your ankle. And, whatever cut up my ankle, felt like fingernails. I've been scared that the person is real, and is trying to kill me. He is out there, and he will torture me. I don't know when he'll arrive, but he's coming.

*

I woke up in the morning in my lonely room. The hot June sun shone through my small porthole. I yawned, and stretched my arms above my body. I pulled myself out of bed, and over to my suitcase. I pulled out some clothes to change into. I started to strip out of my pajamas. I pulled off my tank top and pajama shorts. I was about to put on a pair of shorts when my phone rang. I walked over to my bed, only in my bra and underwear. I picked up my phone and answered it, "Hello?" I asked into the phone. I waited for a response, but nothing. All I could hear was heavy breathing on the other end. I was about to hang up, when I heard someone, "...... Your body looks good in barely any clothes...." The voice whispered. I could tell the raspy voice was the the voice of a man. I looked down to see what I was wearing. I immediately hung up my phone, and tossed it on my bed. I threw on a pair of shorts over my underwear, and a shirt over my bra. I quickly scanned the room, searching for anyone. I glanced at my door, to see it was closed. I looked around my room, searching every corner, but finding no one. IT must be a prank. Very ironic though.....

Is someone watching me? I feel so scared. The uneasy feeling of someone watching me fills up my stomach, creating nervous butterflies in my stomach. I don't like this feeling of being alone. I have to fix this feeling. I grabbed my phone, and called Niall. The phone started ringing, and I waited for Niall to pick up. He finally answered, "Hello?" He mumbled into the phone.

"Hey Niall, it's Nicole," I replied, "Are you busy today?"

"Well... We have to hang out with the fans like usual today. But, we are stopping at an island today. We'll be able to get off the ship. We could walk around the island together," Niall suggested. I smiled, even though Niall couldn't see me, "That sounds great."

"Okay, how about we meet each other when we get off the ship?" Niall suggested.

"I will do that," I replied, "Bye, Niall."

"Bye, love," Niall replied, before ending the phone call. Well, now I can finally see Niall. That lonely feeling won't overwhelm me again. I finished getting ready for the day, and walked to breakfast.
*

I looked off the edge of the deck to see a beautiful island coming into sight, "Look Marie, there's the island!" I exclaimed. I saw Marie's face light up, "Whoa, it's amazing!"

"Maybe we could go on the beach when we reach the shore," I replied. Marie grinned, "Oh my gosh that would be awesome! We should probably wear our swimsuits under our clothes. Then, you could go swim with Niall and I could swim with Harry. So romantic!" Marie stared off into the distance. I rolled my eyes, "Don't get too carried away! I'll meet you back over here when we finish changing."

"Okay, got it!" Marie exclaimed, before skipping off to her room. Wow, she's full of energy today! I walked back to my room, walking past a few fans on the way to my room. I saw a few fans who gave me nasty looks and cursed under their breath. A few others gasped and pointed me out to other people. Well, fans have mixed emotions over me. I just ignored it, and walked into my room. I locked the door behind me, and walked over to my suitcase. I was about to pull out my swimsuit when I saw a note on top of my clothes. I picked it up and read it:

You are a complete bitch, but I can't help but enjoy seeing you naked. I hope you will keep entertaining me with that show.

I stared at the note, rereading it. What does this mean?! Is someone watching me?! My door is always locked when I change... Maybe it's just some evil fans messing with me. I'll just tell Niall about it, maybe he'll know how to deal with this. I shoved the dirty note into my pocket. I striped off my clothes, and put on my swimsuit. I then slipped my other clothes over my body, and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I put on a pair of sunglasses and sandals. I grabbed my purse, and walked out of my room. I walked back up to the deck, and waited for Marie. The ship was about to dock, so I'm hoping Marie will come back soon. After a few minutes, Marie arrived. She was wearing a button up see-through floral shirt, which was tied at the end. She had a pair of short khaki shorts, and her bikini was underneath. She had on two pairs of earrings, since her ears were double pierced. She had on a pair of flip flops, and her hair had a waterfall braid. Her skin was tightly tanned, putting the whole outfit together.

"Yay, the ship has docked!" Marie exclaimed, "Ready to enjoy the beach?"

"Definitely," I replied. We joined the large crowd of people leaving, and exited the ship. It felt good to be on land again. I walked along the wooden deck with Marie by my side.

"Let's wait for the boys," I told her. She nodded, and we stopped. People passed by us, as I waited for Niall and the others. Soon, I saw them through the crowd. A large crowd of excited girls surrounded them. Niall was able to pull away to meet me.

"Hey babe," He greeted me. He lightly kissed me on the lips, and pulled away. We intertwined our fingers, and walked off of the deck.

"Want to look at the stores before we go on the beach?" Niall asked. I smiled, "Sure."

We walked along the dock, towards the stores. We walked up to the first one. It was a little jewelry stand set up along the pathway. I looked at the small necklaces and bracelets. I could feel Niall looking at me as I looked. I found one that looked cute. It was a small necklace that had a gold chain and a little golden fish.

"This is cute..." I mumbled to myself. I started to pull a few bills out of my purse to pay, but Niall was prepared. He gave the man behind the stand money, before I could hand it to him. I glared at him, as he paid for it. He just smirked at me, happy he got to pay. I rolled my eyes, at him. He finished paying, and grabbed my hand again. We walked away from the shop.

"You know you don't have to buy that," I replied, "I have money."

"But, I want to pay," Niall replied. I playfully rolled my eyes again. We walked around the small island town, looking in a few of the stores. We finally finished shopping, and headed towards the beach. The bright blue sea and hot sand beckoned me. I squinted ahead, trying to avoid the bright sun. I could see the ship perfectly. I searched for my own room in the rows of windows. I finally found it, but I was surprised by my results. I gasped when I saw the figure of a man in the window of my room.

"What is it?" Niall asked, concerned. I pointed at my window, "T-There's a man in my window!" I exclaimed. Niall squinted, and looked at my window, "There's nothing there...." He replied, trailing off at the end. I looked at the window again, to see nothing there, "B-But, I swore that I saw something...."

"Maybe the heat is getting to you, why don't we cool off in the ocean?" Niall suggested. I nodded, not taking my eyes off of my window. No men appeared in the window again, so I tore my gaze from the window, to Niall's eyes. We reached the beach, and I could feel the hot sand pouring into my sandals. I ran to an open spot on the sand, and set down my towel down. I ripped my sandals off, and pulled off my excess clothes so I was just in my bikini.

"You look beautiful," Niall said, before kissing my lips. That reminded me of the note, "You're not the only one..." I muttered. Niall looked at me confused, "Huh?" He asked. I grabbed my shorts, and pulled the crumpled up note. I handed it to Niall. He took it, and unwrinkled it. He read over it. His eyes grew wide when he finished, "What is this?"

"When I came into my room today, I found it in my suitcase," I replied, "It's probably just some fans trying to scare me. We shouldn't make a big deal over this."

Niall nodded, "You're right... Wanna swim?"

I nodded, so Niall tore off his shirt, so he was only wearing swim trunks. He grabbed my hand, and led me over to the crowded water. I could see a couple of fans intently staring at him, since he was shirtless. I gave a few of them death glares so they would stop staring at him. I took a step in, and squealed at the cold water. Niall laughed at my shocked expression, "Come on, go in!" He took a step in, and picked me up. I squealed again, when I felt his hand on my waist and he pulled me up.

"Don't you dare drop me in the water, Niall!" I commanded. Niall smiled cheekily, "Now, that doesn't sound like me!" I felt my body falling into the water. I yelped as I hit the cold water. My hair was soaked, and was clinging to my head. Niall laughed at my surprised look. I grabbed his arm, pulling him also into the cold water. I smiled when he fell down, and got himself soaked. I splashed the salty sea water onto his body, and he splashed me back. Soon, it lead to a full out water war. We were running around the beach, chasing each other. It caused a few stares from other people, but who cares? We were having tons of fun! I collapsed on top of my towel, panting, "O-Okay, I give up!"

"Good," Niall replied. He pulled me close to him, and planted his lips on top of mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed. We parted, and I smiled at him. I sighed, and laid on my towel, "I am burning up. I realized that I forgot my sunscreen. Is it okay if I go back to the ship real fast to grab it?"

"Sure, want me to come?" Niall asked. I shook my head, "No, I'll be fine on my own."

"Okay, don't keep me waiting too long," Niall replied. I threw on my clothes over my wet swimsuit. I waved good bye to Niall, and walked over to the deck. I walked back onto the ship. It wasn't nearly as crowded as before, so it was easier to get on. I walked up the stairs to the deck. I took a new flight of stairs down to my room. I walked down a hall to my room. I unlocked the door with my key, and walked in, shutting the door behind me. I walked in, and started towards my bathroom. I walked in, and grabbed my sunscreen and started back towards the door. I was stopped midway when I saw something on my bed. There sitting on my bed was a man. The blinds were shut, so the room was dark, and I couldn't see his face.

"W-Who are you?" I asked, nervously. I couldn't see his eyes, but I did see a smirk on his lips, "Now, what would be the fun in telling you?"

"W-What do you want?" I asked, scared out of my mind. He stood up, and took a step towards me. I immediately took a step back, but he was too fast for me. He grabbed my waist, trapping me within his arms. I struggled to release myself from his tight grasp. I could feel his mouth close to my ear, "You know you do have a good body. You look perfect when you're naked."

Before I could push him off of me, he pushed me over to my bed. He shoved me onto the bed, so I was laying on my back. His hands held my arms down, and he used his legs to hold me down. He let go of one of my arms to free his hand. I struggled to push him off, but he was too strong. He used his free hand to pull my shirt off, exposing my bikini. He then pulled off my shorts, I gasped when I realized what he was doing. He leaned down and kissed the bare skin on my stomach. I tried to push him away, but his grip was very firm. The scariest part was when he started to unzip his own pants. That's when I screamed. He reacted quickly and covered my mouth, muffling my scream. He grabbed a cloth, and stuck it in my mouth, and continued with my torture. He pulled his pants down. I was scared by the sight in front of me. He then started the horrible cruelty. I wanted to escape the horrible pain entering my body. I wanted to scream, but the cloth prevented me. I was being violated, and it made my body feel useless and weak. I felt like I could no longer protect myself. I felt his hands trailing over my body, touching me in areas where men shouldn't. I felt his hand slip under the small clothes covering me. I gasped as he touched me. Please, someone save me. He finally stopped, and quickly zipped his pants back up. He ran out of the room, leaving me motionless on top of my bed. I pulled the cloth out of my mouth so I could breathe better. I felt like I could no longer move. I curled up into a ball, sobbing. Unsure of what I should do. I felt my body trembling immensely as the pain from what happened radiated through my body. My small bikini was slightly undone, from what happened. I felt tears pouring out of my eyes like waterfalls.

Suddenly, the door opened, "Nicole?" I heard Niall's voice call. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to see him like this. I could see his shadow in the doorway.

"Nicole?!" He exclaimed when he saw my limp body. He ran over to me, and crouched beside my shaking body, "What happened to you?!" He asked frantically. I only let out choked sobs when I tried to speak. He stroked my hair. I felt like he didn't deserve a girl who was violated like that. My virginity had been taken twice by evil men. My breathing only came out in gasps.

"Please, Nicole, tell me what happened!" He begged. He lifted up my body, showing my loose bikini. I think he was starting to put together the pieces. I could only muster out a few shaky words, "H-He r-raped m-me."

-----------------

So.... Shocker to you... probably. I think this was really sad and scary.... Oh God, I know I'm gonna cry for Nicole tonight, even if she doesn't exist. That's as descriptive as I'll get in a rape scene... No more than that. I hope that wasn't too descriptive. I'm really sorry if it was for you, but I was trying to make it more realistic. So sorry if I scared you. Well, COMMENT, follow, and fave. Bye lovelies!