Vacation?

Another month has passed by, so it's mid-June. The weather is hot, and the sun is always shining brightly. The boys have been busy with concerts, interviews, and signings. Aislinn quit her old job, and got a new one at the grocery store nearby. I also quit my other job, but didn't get a new job. I've been working hard to finish my schooling. Soon, I'll be graduated. My plans are to go to college, so I'm soon going to start researching some colleges I can apply to. I'm looking for one nearby, so I can stay with the boys. I don't think Niall and I can live without each other. We do have a big even coming up, though. Today was the day that we were leaving for a cruise. But, this cruise wasn't necessarily a vacation. One Direction was hosting a cruise for some lucky fans that won a contest. It was going to be three weeks long on the ocean with a couple of stops at certain cities. And, I'm coming with them.

*

I woke up, to the sun shining through the window. My eyes fluttered open, and I saw Niall lying beside me. I had slept in Niall's room last night. I carefully pushed Niall's arm off of me, so I wouldn't wake him up. I saw him shift, but didn't wake up. I silently tiptoed out of his room, and downstairs. I saw Aislinn standing at the counter eating, "Hey," She greeted me.

"Hey," I replied. I walked over and sat at the counter, so I was in front of Aislinn.

"I've decided to not go on the cruise," Aislinn told me. I looked at her confused, "Why not?" I asked.

"Well, my boss can't let me have three weeks off," Aislinn explained, "And, second, I don't think I want to meet their fans yet."

The boys don't want the fans to know Aislinn is living with them yet. The fans hate the fact I'm living with them. Maybe it's better if we just hide Aislinn from them for a while, "I understand. Their fans aren't very... Nice." I replied.

"Haha, not very nice is a bit of an understatement," Aislinn replied, "They are completely evil."

I heard footsteps on the stairs. I turned to see Liam walked down the stairs, groggily rubbing his eyes. He walked over to the counter, and pressed his elbows against the counter, while leaning his body weight on his elbows.

"Aislinn's not going on the cruise," I told Liam. He looked a little disappointed, "Why not?"

"I can't get off work for three weeks," Aislinn answered, not mentioning the whole fan issue.

"Oh, I understand," Liam replied. I went over to the fridge, and grabbed something to eat for breakfast. I joined Liam at the counter again. I quickly ate breakfast, not really participating in Liam and Aislinn's conversation. I cleaned off my dishes, and stuck them in the dishwasher. I walked back upstairs to my room. I took a quick shower, and then changed. I put on a cami, and my see through floral top over it. I put on a pair of jean shorts along with a pair of sandals. I combed out my curly hair, leaving it down. I put on some eye makeup and put on the necklace Niall gave me along with the promise ring. I finished dressing, so I walked back into my room, and turned on my computer. I sat on my bed and pulled my laptop up onto my lap. I started to work on schoolwork. After about about an hour, I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Niall in the doorway. He grinned at me, and walked over. He sat beside me, "You almost done?" He asked, his voice close to my ear.

"Not really," I replied, "But, I don't know when I'll finish my senior year."

Niall chuckled, "I meant are you almost done so we can spend some time together."

"Who says I can't multitask?" I asked, cheekily. Niall chuckled, "Well, we can give it a shot." He kissed my cheek. I enjoyed the soft feeling of his lips against my cheek. His lips hovered over my lips, and he connected his with mine. I was distracted by the amazing feeling of our lips together. I took a minute break to kiss Niall. I parted, and frowned, "I was wrong. I cannot multitask with you."

Niall quietly chuckled, "Well, we have to leave in an hour, so make sure you're ready."

"Got it," I replied, and quickly kissed Niall's lips. I returned to working as Niall left.

I had fifteen minutes until we had to leave, so I did some last minute packing. I finished packing, so I hauled my suitcase downstairs.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S NOT COMING!" I heard Louis shriek. I jumped at the loud noise of Louis's voice. I walked over to Louis. Zayn and Liam were crowed around him.

"It's not that big of a deal, Louis," Liam replied.

"Rachel isn't coming either because she has work," Zayn said, trying to comfort Louis.

"But, I won't be able to have any fun without Eleanor," Louis loudly complained. Liam frowned, "Louis, you could entertain yourself with a piece of paper."

Louis shrugged, "True."

"Are we leaving now?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, Paul is going to pick us up, and we'll be drive over there," Liam answered. I nodded, and I heard the door open. Marie walked into the room, a suitcase in her hand. Harry walked over to her, and kissed her on the cheek, "Ready to go, love?" Harry asked Marie. She nodded, "Yep, I'm ready."

Soon, Paul arrived, and we left of the cruise.
*

I heard the screams of the fans as the car drove towards the cruise ship. I pressed my face up against the glass of the window and peered out. Fans lined the streets, holding up signs, and screaming their names. The fans seemed extra excited over this rare event. As for me, I'm extra nervous. Many insane Directioners all together near me. I don't know if they're the type of fans that hate me or like me. For now, I'll just keep my distance, and stay close to Niall. We pulled up towards the ship. I guess the boys will just be walking out of the car, and on the ship. I guess someone will take our luggage onto the ship. The car parked in front of the huge ship. I was in awe at its giant size. We were allowed to get out. The boys got out first, and Marie and I followed behind. The boys waved to their fans, increasing the volume of the screams. Marie and I stood beside the security, making sure to not get near any fans. The boys walked onto the ship, and the security surrounded them. Marie and I walked behind it all. We got on the ship, and I looked at the beautiful ocean scenery. Marie watched in awe at the large crowds of people surrounding the boat. The boys waved to their fans, as they cheered them on. After a few minutes, the boat started to move out of the dock. The crowds grew smaller as the boat rode into the distance of the vast ocean. Now, the boys had to greet the large group of fans who were the passengers. They started talking to them, telling them about what would happen. They would cheer after nearly every sentence the boys would say. It was beginning to get a little irritating. I looked over at Marie, who seemed a little bored, "Hm, I wonder what our rooms will look like..." Marie muttered. I laughed at her randomness, "You are so random, Marie," I joked. Marie shrugged, "Guess I am that special."

The boys finished their little talk, and the fans were cheering. They all started chatting excitedly, so the boys walked back over to us. Niall walked over to me, and quickly kissed me on the lips, "What do you think?" He asked me. I smiled, glancing at the perfect ocean, "It's breathtaking."

"I wish it was all for us," He whispered, his breath hitting my skin. I smiled, "At least we're together."

Niall kissed my lips again, I could feel stares boring into my soul. I pulled away from the kiss, and glanced to the right. A few fans were glaring at me.

"We probably shouldn't kiss in front of them..." I whispered, trailing off at the end. Niall nodded in agreement, but was a little disappointed that he couldn't kiss me now. Liam called Niall over, so they could speak to the fans again. The boys had to lead the fans somewhere, and Marie and I couldn't go. We watched them go. I walked over to the railing of the ship, and leaned my chest against it, staring at the endless ocean. Marie did the same, "Do you think they'll give us our rooms yet?" Marie asked curiously.

"I hope so," I replied, "I want to sit down."

"Wanna walk around?" Marie suggested. I nodded, and we walked around the deck of the ship. We turned to the right, and walked down some random hallway. We turned another corner, and accidentally ran into someone. They fell to the ground. I gasped, "O-Oh, I'm so sorry!" I apologized, immediately helping them up. Once they were standing, they yanked away from my grip, "Get the hell off me, bitch," The girl muttered. She looked like she was around the age of thirteen. I was taken back by her rude language, "Sorry," I muttered.

"Stay away from Niall," She threatened, a look of anger in her eyes. She pushed past me, and walked off. I stood there in silence for a minute. Marie interrupted the silence, "What was that about?" She asked, confused. I shrugged, "I have no idea..." I mumbled. I began walking again, and Marie caught up with me. We continued walking around the deck.

-------------------

Goodnight Loves! Xx
Hope you like this chapter!
I'll update tomorrow, LOVE YOUUUU xoxox -Madison