Goodbye

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I stood there, breathing heavily as I looked at the broken pieces on the ground. I heard the door slam open.

"What broke?!" I heard Liam yell. Wait a minute, why should I involve Liam? This is my problem, no one else. I lost Nicole, and they can't change it. I turned around, and looked at Liam normally, "Um, the lamp shattered."

Liam frowned, "Against the wall?"

"Um.... Well... I sort of... Threw it..." I replied, awkwardly. Suddenly, Harry burst into the room, "What happened?"

I turned to see Harry, and a glare immediately formed on my face. Harry looked at me surprised, "Why you mad?"

"Why am I mad, why shouldn't I be?!" I yelled, angrily. Harry frowned, "I'm confused..."

"Nothing...." I mumbled, and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Something has to be wrong," Liam replied.

"No, I just sort of got mad for no reason, sorry I really need to control my anger..." I muttered.

"You sure you're okay?" Liam asked. I nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, I better go back to Meredith," Liam said, and walked out of the room, Harry following behind. I sighed, and ran my fingers through my hair. What have I done? I've ruined everything I've ever loved.
*

*Nicole's P.O.V.*

I woke up to a loud crash, and immediately jumped out of bed. I looked into the hallway to see Liam heading towards Niall's room. Then, Harry. I quietly walked over to Niall's room. I didn't go inside. I just stayed outside of the door listening in.

"Why am I mad, why shouldn't I be?!" Niall yelled, angrily. Harry said, "I'm confused..."

"Nothing...." Niall mumbled.

"Something has to be wrong," Liam replied.

"No, I just sort of got mad for no reason, sorry I really need to control my anger..." Niall muttered.

"You sure you're okay?" Liam asked. Niall replied, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay, I better go back to Meredith," Liam said. I quickly walked back over to my room when I realized that Liam was leaving. I crawled into my bed, and sat up. Niall is angry about something. What is he mad about? I'm so confused. Wait, he didn't find out about me and Harry, right? No, he couldn't have. We made sure no one has seen us. Niall is probably just mad about the break up. This is Niall's problem, not mine. I'll just not pry into things. I laid down in my bed, and fell asleep.
*

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Everything is just so complicated... Why is love so difficult? One day you're on the top of the world, the next you feel like dying? Why can't love just be easy? I sighed, and looked over at the clock. It was midnight, and I was hungry. I walked downstairs, to get something to eat. I walked to the bottom of the stairs, only to notice Meredith in the living room. Shit... How am I going to get past her? I just need to ignore her. I walked across the living room, and into the kitchen. I grabbed some leftover pizza from the fridge. I took a bite, and noticed Meredith staring at me. Quick, think of some conversation to distract her. Um.. Okay, that sounds good, "Um, so where is Liam?" I asked, nervously.

"He went to go rent a movie for us to watch," Meredith replied.

"Okay, well, I'll just be going," I said. Meredith continued staring at me, "Niall come sit by me."

"Meredith, come on, I don't want to do this," I begged. Meredith glared at me, "Sit by me, or I'll tell Liam that you kissed me. And, we all know who he'd believe."

I sighed, and walked over to the couch and sat beside her. She scooted closer to me, making me feel even more uncomfortable. I saw her look up for a moment. I was about to see what she was looking at, when she grabbed a hold of my head.

"Kiss me," She commanded.

"Hell no," I mumbled. She glared at me, "Do it or I'll tell Liam."

I frowned, but crashed my lips onto hers. She is such a bitch! Meredith has been controlling me like this ever since she kissed my cheek. I can't get her to stop, or she'll make Liam angry with me. And, I don't want Liam to be mad, so I just do as she says. I parted, and I saw a satisfied smile on her face, "Okay, you can go."

I glared at her, but walked up the stairs, and into my room. I climbed into my bed, and fell asleep.
*

*Nicole's P.O.V.*

I woke up again at midnight. For some reason, I couldn't sleep. I decided I could go eat something, maybe helping me go to sleep. I crawled out of bed. My feet touched the soft carpet, and I trudged towards the stairs. I started to walk down the stairs. About midway, I saw something I never want to see again. Meredith and Niall were sitting on the couch... kissing. I silently gasped, horrified. I could see Meredith's eyes staring into mine, evilly. I felt tears pricking at my eyes, so I quickly ran back up the stairs and into my room, shutting the door behind me. I collapsed on my bed, sobbing. I covered my face with my hands. I just can't take this! All this drama with love! Am I better off not loving at all?! I'm in love with Harry, not Niall. Why do I feel so jealous? I shouldn't care. No, I don't care.... How can I not care?! Who do I even love? Harry or Niall? And, who loves me? I can't take this! Love just isn't worth all this! I think I will be better off on my own. I don't think I can go every day suffering through this. I need to get out of here. Just get away from it all. I need to learn to live without people always needing to help me. I'm the one that causes for all the boys. Why do they still keep me? Obviously they don't want all this trouble, so I should just leave them be. I should let them live the life that's easier, without me. I'm such a useless person, I should just live on my own. I need to run away, and live on my own. I ran over to my closet, and pulled out my suitcase. I threw in some of my clothes, and a few other items. I reached to the bottom and pulled out two items. The necklace and promise ring Niall gave me. I walked over to my dresser, and grabbed the owl necklace Harry gave me for my birthday. I took the items, and set them on my bed. I grabbed a piece of paper, and began to write a note for the boys. Telling them everything. I can't leave without telling them why. I quickly wrote the note, and set it beside the jewelry. I quickly filled up my suitcase, and changed into a new outfit. This will keep me warm enough until I find a place to go for the night. I'll try to find a hotel, then later I'll move into my apartment, once I find one. It will be better off this way. I won't have to deal with putting the boys in danger, trying to resolve the love conflicts, and I won't have to deal with the hating fans. It will be better this way. I stuffed my laptop in my suitcase, and left my phone behind. I don't want to have to listen to the phone ring with the boys trying to call me all the time. And, I really don't want them to track me with the phone. I hope that someday they'll realize this is all for the best. I walked over to the window. I guess this is goodbye boys. Sorry that it had to end like this. Bye.

---------------------

OOOOHHHHH! NICOLE'S RUNNING AWAY! Whatcha think? Did you see that extremely long paragraph ^ took me a while, so I'm proud of it! Comment, and tell me what you thought! Your comments make me so happy! I don't really have much to say. Well, comment, follow, and fave! Bye lovelies! -Madison