Over Again

"NICOLE!" Louis screeched as he slammed the door open. He threw his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. He let go of me when he saw Aislinn. I saw him grin deviously, "So, Nicole brought friends?"

Aislinn's face lit up, like she had an idea, "You're... You're... Liam!"

Louis frowned, and turned towards me, "Let me guess... She's not a directioner?"

I nodded, "Yep, you got that right."

"Actually, I'm Louis," Louis said to Aislinn. Aislinn frowned, "Oh... I thought I had that right.... Is there any Liam at all?"

Louis nodded, "Yeah, there is a Liam. While I go get him, you can talk to Zayn!" Louis pulled Zayn from behind him, so he was in front. Louis quickly ran off. Zayn stood there, awkwardly, "So... Wanna come in?" Zayn suggested. He stepped away from the doorway, so we could walk in. As we walked in, Aislinn leaned close to my ear, and whispered, "Is Louis always this crazy?"

I nodded, "Yeah, he's like this ALL the time."

"Wow.... He must be really insane," Aislinn whispered.

"I AM!" Louis screeched, from behind us, making Aislinn and I jump, and Aislinn shrieked. Louis broke down, laughing his head off. Louis was now on the floor, rolling around, laughing. Liam awkwardly stood above Louis, "So, um, hey, I'm Liam." Liam introduced himself to Aislinn.

"Hi, I'm Aislinn," Aislinn replied, sweetly. Louis jumped up, so he was between Aislinn and Liam, "Come on Liam!" Louis exclaimed, "You can do better than that! HUG!" Louis stepped away from the middle, and pushed them together. They awkwardly hugged, and pulled away. Louis leaned close to Aislinn's ear, "Liam is single!" Louis whispered-yelled, so everyone else could hear. I saw Aislinn's face go bright red.

"Louis, stop trying to set people up!" I scolded.

"Aww, but they would be a good couple!" Louis exclaimed. I saw Aislinn and Liam blush. I rolled my eyes.

"Now, Nicole, promise to never leave me again!" Louis commanded.

"I don't-" I began, but Louis interrupted, "PROMISE?!"

I sighed, "Since you're not going to take no for answer, then yes, I promise."

Louis cheered, "YAY! Now, let's into the living room!" Louis grabbed my arm, pulling me behind him. We went into the living room, with the others following behind me and Louis. Sitting on the couch was Harry.... With his arm around Marie. My eyes grew wide as I saw them together. I saw Harry turn around, and his eyes connected with my wide ones. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to say. I saw Harry's eyes grow wide when he realized who he was looking at. His eyes darted back to Marie, then me again. The room was completely silent as he stared at me. I can't take this. My gaze turned over to Aislinn. Avoiding his stare, I said, "Aislinn, want to come up to see my room?"

"O-Okay," Aislinn replied, completely confused by what just happened. I walked up the stairs with Aislinn, ignoring Harry. I felt the others' eyes on me, confused by my actions. Aislinn remained silent, as she followed behind me. I reached my room, and walked in. I sat on the edge of my bed, and stared at my lap. I heard the door close, and looked up to see Aislinn, "Okay, tell me what's wrong." Aislinn commanded.

"Nothing's wrong," I lied. Aislinn frowned, "Come on, I'm you friend! I know when you're lying!" Aislinn exclaimed. I sighed, "Well, it's.... Harry. I thought he was in love with me, but I was wrong. He replaced me already, without a second thought. I fell in love in love with him, and couldn't let him go. I wish Harry wouldn't have dated me. I think he still just missed Marie. He wasn't in love with me, he just wanted someone to love him. And, I was his victim.

"I think you were also thinking the same way," Aislinn replied. I frowned, "What do you mean?"

"You've told me about how you were broken up with Niall when you dated Harry," Aislinn explained, "Maybe you also wanted someone to love you."

Maybe Aislinn is right. I didn't want to date Harry when Niall was dating me, then suddenly I changed my mind. Was I ever really in love with Harry? Or did I just want love? I sighed, "Maybe you're right.."

"You have Niall," Aislinn replied, "You should appreciate the fact you have him, and stop worrying about Harry. He already has someone."

I thought about the amazing dates with Harry, then I remembered all the sneaking out and lying. I thought about kissing him, then I remembered the stabs of remorse. Dating Harry was fun, but it did have many disadvantages.

"You're right..." I replied, "If Harry doesn't want to date me, then he doesn't want to date me. I just need to move on, and go back to Niall."

"So, you know who you've chosen?" Aislinn asked. I nodded.

"Ready to go back down?" Aislinn asked. I took a deep breath, "Yeah, I'm ready." I walked over to the door, with Aislinn behind me. We walked out of the room, and down the stairs. The noise of our feet hitting the stairs caused everyone to look over at us. I tried to not look anxious, but their stares were making me uncomfortable. I reached the bottom of the staircase, and harry quickly walked over to me, "Can we talk in private?" He asked, quietly. I shook my head, "There's no need to," I whispered, "You have Marie, and I have Niall. We're broken up, it's as simple as that."

"Look, I'm sorry," Harry replied, raising his voice above a whisper.

"There's no need to be sorry," I answered. Harry frowned, "But, I know you're mad."

"I'm not mad!" I exclaimed.

"But, you're raising your voice!" Harry argued.

"Because I'm trying to tell you you're wrong!" I protested. I saw Marie walk up, and clutch onto Harry's arm, "Harry, we're dating now."

I felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart when Marie said that. It made me realize that I have completely lost Harry. He doesn't need me anymore... And, I guess I don't need him. The pain in my heart ceased, when I saw Niall beside me, "Let's just drop this," Niall said, his voice serious. Harry walked back over to the couch, hand-in-hand with Marie. I looked up at Niall, as his blue eyes stared into mine, "Can we talk in my room?" Niall quietly asked me. I nodded, and we walked up to his room, away from the others. I walked in first, and Niall shut the door behind him. I sat on the end of his bed, and he sat close beside me. He stared into my eyes, and I stared back into his never-ending blue eyes. Niall snapped out of the trance, "I need to know something.... Do you love me?" I was a bit surprised by the bluntness of the question, but it wasn't hard for me to answer the question, "Of course I am... Are you still in love with me?" I asked, my voice lowering on the question.

"I will never stop loving you," He whispered into my ear, making my spine tingle. I saw Niall reach down into his pocket, and grabbed something. I tried to see what it was, but he closed his hand over the small object.

"I've missed you for so long," Niall quietly said to me, I could feel his breath against my skin, "So many times have I wanted to see your perfect face once more. I thought I would lose you forever, and now I don't want to spend another moment without you. Would you take me back? Will you be my girlfriend again?"

Niall reopened his hand, exposing my promise ring. I smiled up at him, "Yes... I'll be your girlfriend."

A wide grin spread over Niall's face. He picked up my hand, and slipped the ring onto my finger. I saw his eyes come closer to mine, as he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips touched, making that amazing sensation. He wrapped his arms around my waist, while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt Niall intensify the kiss, and I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled me down, so we were laying on the bed. He pulled me closer, and I could feel his body heat radiating through my body. Suddenly, Niall broke the kiss, and sat up. I quickly sat up, also, trying to read the worried features on his face, "What is it?" I asked, nervously.

"Why do you have a black eye?" Niall asked, his voice filled with concern.

----------------

I realized something today. I will never be able to write sex scenes..... I read a fan fiction that described the scene perfectly, and it was VERY descriptive. I got seriously freaked out because I didn't know that kind of stuff happened. I LEARNED STUFF I NEVER WANTED TO KNOW! I learned about different types of sex that I never knew about..... I felt like I was gonna puke when reading it. I'm being serious here. I was in study hall, and I really thought I was gonna vomit. I would never be able to write stuff about it in my book 1. because I would puke 2. because I have younger readers. My ten year old little sister reads this. No way am I gonna expose her to that!!!! Sorry for my rant, had to get that off my chest. Well, comment, follow, and fave! Haha, Bye lovelies! -Madison