"Oh, I'm sorry. Just making sure you all are okay." She says before leaving quickly.

For a minute neither of us move or say anything but I find myself laughing and pulling Theo closer to me. The look on her face was to much. Theo laughs as well before getting off of me and handing me my shirt.

"Well I think it's safe to say she'll start knocking on doors before opening them." I tell Theo. He nods and stands from the bed.

We are lead by Ryan to the living room where Elizabeth is waiting along with Tiffany.

"Do y'all know who was they guy outside?" I ask them as Theo and I sit down.

"Yes, it was Christopher Sullivan." Tiffany replies.

"That makes sense." I say softly and I notice how both Elizabeth and Theo give me an odd look. "I recognized his wolf form." I tell them. "So where is he now?" I ask Tiffany.

"He was being taken down to the containment cellars when a friend of his helped him escape. The man that helped him use to work amoung us but was fired when it was discovered he helped in your kidnapping. So he knew how to get out of here very quickly. They're gone. But we have some guards after them. They will be found." She says firmly.

"How can you say that so confident? This is the second time he's gotten away!" Theo says loudly. "What are y'all waiting for the third time, because of luck?! How did he get on the grounds? So fucking close to my family!" He says as he stands. I look over at Tiffany and notice that she looks scared. I would be to if his anger was toward me.

"We will find him." Tiffany says again.

"You better." He says before sitting down.

"Elizabeth what I want to know is when is the funeral?" I say after a while of silence.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." She says calmly. "Its tomorrow. They will be buried in the Royal Graveyard. They had everything planned out actually. They wanted a funeral where it was all family. Sadly they didn't have much family. My dad had a sister, her family has been notified and they should be here soon. Here are the papers and what they wanted for their funeral. Everything they asked for, flowers, food, guest and other things are already arranged." She says as she hands me a folder. "You can pick the picture for them. They have six in the folder, so you can pick which one you want. They also had some stuff they wanted to give you when they passed away. I'll have the guards put the boxes in your room. You two will be staying in the master room downstairs. It will be easier so you won't have to go up and down the stairs with the babies."

“Okay, that sounds perfect. Where will you be staying?" I ask and she stands as I hear someone come towards us from behind me.

“We will be staying in a guest room. Isn't that right dear?" A males voice I recognize says from behind. He comes and stands next to Elizabeth pulling her to his side and kissing her lips.

“I know you." I say softly, memories begin to flow in my mind....

*“Come on sweetheart you got this." He says as he holds the bike steady running along side me.

“Don't let go, please don't let go!" I hear myself say. I see his face and he smiles.

“I'll never let go, Rey. I'm always here for you." He says with a smile.

“Okay uncle James, okay"....*

“Uncle James!" I say and he seems to be taken aback.

“You remember him?" Elizabeth asks.

“Yes, you taught me how to ride a bike." I say and he grins at me.

“Yes I did. When Elizabeth said you weren't remembering her I thought you wouldn't remember me either. But I sure am glad you do." He says.

“You raised me. Right?" I ask him.

We," he says as he kisses Elizabeth's forehead. “raised you. Together." Elizabeth smiles and looks up to him.

Elizabeth's POV:

“I can't believe she remembers you but not me! I told you Ash wasn't worth saving. If anything he's made all this more of a mess." I tell James when we enter one of the guest rooms on the second floor. He sighs before sitting down.

“Elizabeth, calm down. Ash did everything he could. Rey's just more tough. She's always been."

“I know that, she's my daughter after all. She's stubborn as hell too." I say as I sit next to him.

“I wonder where she gets that from?" He asks with a small smile before kissing my cheek. “You have to stay calm. I mean she's believes Theo is her husband, that those babies are his. She ate up the story about her being kidnapped. You're making progress on this. More then you think."

“She doesn't remember me through James."

“She remembers that your dead. That's at least something. We can play it off as a dream. Theo is convincing her of everything. Slowly but surely."

“Yeah, I guess. But I want this to go by faster James. I want to rule! It's my right, and they decided to give it to her. I didn't choose to leave, I was made to. And yet I'm here paying for all of this."

“Elizabeth, it's okay. I'm here with you. Just promise me you won't hurt Rey. She means alot to me. I watched her grow up. Just promise that and I'll promise to get her to sway more to your side."

I consider what he says for a while before nodding “Okay, I promise." I tell him and he begins to kiss my lips pushing me back on the bed...

*****A/N
So her uncle is back! And with Elizabeth! Dun dun dun... Just want to say sorry for the long break. My grandmother has fallen sick. She has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, and she had surgery to have her “woman" part taken out. So I was at the hospital with her the whole time she now has to attend chemotherapy and it scares me. Because she's constantly talking about death. She says she's ready to go but I'm not ready to give her up. This now makes both my grandmother's that were diagnosed with this. But I'm more closer to this one since she raised me. So the updates will be slow but I will try to be quick as I can.

Vote comment and share.
❤ QueenAthena