Telling Him Your Pregnant-LH

QOTD: do you guys like Panic! At Tbe Disco? And if you do what's your favorite song?
AOTD: I LOVE PANIC! Brendon is my spirit animal and my fav song is The Ballad Of Mona Lisa :)

your pov

Today was the day. Today's the day I tell my husband that I'm pregnant. I was pretty sure that the at home pregnancy test was correct, but I still made an appointment to make sure that everything was fine. And they are. I am a little more than a month along and so far, the fetus is perfectly healthy.

Luke would be home any minute and I've been slaving over a nice dinner. Well, if you consider spaghetti and salad nice. There was a bottle of wine sitting on the table, as well as a bottle of apple cider. I poured the wine into Luke's glass and cider into mine. It was subtle, but I hoped that it would make Luke think a little bit.

Just as I finished setting down the plates, Luke walked through the door. He looked exhausted, but I didn't let that deter me from telling him the news. I made sure to hide the ultrasound picture under the table so that he didn't see it right away.

Luke wore his signature black skinny jeans, a black Blink-182 shirt with a red flannel over it, and his black boots. He had scruff on his chin and I smiled to myself. He was so handsome, and he was all mine.

"What're you staring at," he asked as he sauntered over to me.

"My sexy husband," I said as he placed his hands on my hips. He chuckled and then placed a kiss on my lips. He pulled away and I began to rub his scruff with my thumb. "I'm really starting to like this. Just don't let it grow into an animal," I laughed.

"You're so funny," he said sarcastically, but with a smile on his face. "Don't worry. I won't let it get too long. The food smells wonderful."

"Thank you," I smiled and pulled away. I took his hand and lead him to the table. "I figured you would like a nice meal after a day at the studio. How was it, by the way?"

"Decent. Didn't get a whole lot of recording done because the tech kept malfunctioning, but we got some more time to write so there's that."

"Well at least you got something done," I said and sat down.

"Yeah," he said and followed suit by sitting in his chair. I pulled the ultrasound picture into my lap. I noticed Luke looking at my quizzically. "How come I have wine and you don't?"

I shrugged. "Trying not to drink as much."

"Hmm. Alright then."

"So there's something I wanna tell you. . ." I said nervously. I don't know why I was getting cold feet now. I had been excited about this all day.

"And what's that?"

I took in a deep breath and placed the ultrasound picture on the table. Luke looked at it, then at me. "(y/n), what is this."

"That's a picture of an ultrasound. And that," I said pointing to the small dot in the middle, "That little peanut right there. That's our baby."

Luke stared at me, and then at the picture, and then back at me. "You mean. . . You're. . . I'm. . ."

"I'm pregnant, Luke," I said with a smile and Luke mirrored my emotions.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna be dad!" He shouted and stood up, pulling me out of me chair. "How far along?"

"A little more than a month."

"Oh my god! This is amazing, (y/n)!" He kissed me passionately. "I can't believe we're going to be parents! I have to call the guys!" He ran off and left me laughing. He came back thirty seconds later and said, "but I'll call them after we eat because I'm starving."

I laughed and said, "You're such a dork."

"I know," he said cheekily. "But I'm you're dork," he completed and kissed my cheek before he sat down and started to eat his food.