Fifty Shades Of Clifford-MC (SMUT)

a/n: I apologize in advance if you dont like this imagine and for the feels and pain i caused you. it is just something i came up with and wanted to share.

YOUR POV

I was slowly drifting off to sleep on the couch when I heard the front door open. It was late, and Michael had finally gotten home. I wasn't upset. He had been working hard and long hours at the studio. I had even been with him a few nights ago and we didn't get home until close one in the morning. The boys really wanted this album to be amazing.

I sat up and turned so I could see Michael as he walked in the house. When I saw his face, I noticed something different. His eyes were a dark shade of green, his pupils slightly big. Lust. Michael and I have done many things, but the look in his eyes said that something new was going to happen tonight. He always turns me on when he's dominant and aggressive. Although, tonight looked like there was more to what was being shown.

He made his way to me and crashed his lips on mine. His right hand came to the back of my head and tugged on my hair. My lips parted slightly and he used it to his advantage and plunged his tongue into my mouth. He had just shown he was in control in less than five seconds, regardless I was caught off guard. I was in for something tonight.

Michael bit on my lip as he pulled away. "You are going to do as I say. Understood?" I nodded my head gently, a little intimidated. "Good. Now get upstairs. Lay on the bed. Take your clothes off. All of them." I nodded again and hurried up the stairs. Once I was in our bedroom, I stripped out of everything and sat on the bed. I brought my knees to my chest and waited. I heard Michael's footsteps. My heart began to race as I anticipated what he was going to do to me. He appeared in the bedroom and looked at me. "Lay on your back, legs flat, and put your arms over your head." I did as told.

Michael turned to the desk we had sitting under a window. There was a drawer that was always locked. I never knew why. I thought we had just lost the key when we assembled it, but apparently that wasn't the case. Michael pulled out a key from his pocket and opened the drawer. I watched as he pulled out a pair of handcuffs. What in the world... "Uhh... Michael..."

"Shh. Don't talk. You might just get yourself in trouble," he warned. His voice was low, condescending. He placed the hand cuffs on my wrists. They weren't too tight, but tight enough that I couldn't slip out. I was tied to the bed. I couldn't move my arms. He then pulled on my ankles so that my arms were completely extended. "I won't tie your legs, so be a good girl and keep them still so that I don't have to." I nodded my head. "Good." He stared down at my naked body. Finally, he took off his shirt, but that was it. I was turned on, and practically begging for him to do something.

His fingers trailed my body, from my lips down to my hips. I sucked in a breath as he grazed over my very hard, very sensitive nipple. "Stay quiet for me, kitten. Don't talk unless you are spoken to."

"And if I don't," I challenged.

His eyes grew dark as he stared at me. "Then I might just have to punish you." His lips attacked my neck. He was sucking hard and I had to use all my strength to not pull my arms and to not make a sound. Michael's lips left my neck. He turned back to his drawer. He pulled out something I couldn't recognize.

"Michael, what are those..."

I knew I wasn't supposed to talk, but I had to know what it was he was holding. He looked at me with hard eyes. "You will call me Master. Understood," he growled.

I nodded. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl." I realized he still hadn't answered my question, but that was soon resolved when he placed the small clamps on my nipples. So that's what they were. I had seen nipple clamps before, but none like these. They were, exotic. He pulled on the small chain that attached the clamps. I let out a whimper as I felt them pinch the sensitive skin. "Remember what I said about being quiet."

"Sorry, Master."

Michael walked down to my legs. He spread my legs apart and looked my throbbing, wet core. "Look at you. So wet. Did I do this to you, (y/n)?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Master," I repeated. I was breathing heavily. Anything I could do to not moan. Michael turned once again to his drawer. What other things could he have in there? I watched as he pulled out what look to be like a vibrator. My eyes widened as he turned it on. He's not serious, is he?

"Do not make a sound." I nodded, even though I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep quiet. He put the vibrator straight on my clit and left it there. It was able to hold itself up. It was a sensation I had never felt before. I started to squirm. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep my legs still. I threw my head back in ecstasy as I felt my high approaching. Michael must had known I was close because with one click, the vibrator was off. He removed the vibrator from between my legs and said, "I love watching you squirm." I let out a frustrated moan. I took a slight glance at Michael. He was shaking his head. "I told you to stay quiet." Shit. I was in for it.

He flipped my body over so that I was on my knees and elbows. I heard his pants unzip and then I felt his erection spring on to my butt. He leaned forward until his lips were against my ear. I could feel his erection throbbing. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week," he growled. And then without warning, his entire length was inside me. He pulled out, and pushed back in, starting off at a steady pace. He was being rough. And I kinda liked it. My walls were burning because of the friction. It felt amazing. And in this position, he was able to thrust deeper inside of me. I bit my lip to stay quiet, but the pleasure was too much. I let out a loud moan, and it resulted in him thrusting into me hard. That only caused me to moan again. He grabbed my hair, wrapping it in his fist so he could pull my head back. His thrusts seemed to become faster, and harder. He hit my G-spot, which caused me to scream in utter ecstasy.

"Michael... I'm not sure how-" I was cut off by him hitting my G-spot again. He was being merciless as he pounded into me. I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. I screamed one last time as he hit my spot again. My walls tighten around his dick and then I came undone. Michael released my hair and my face fell on to my pillow. It was obvious Michael wasn't close because he continued to fuck me. He gripped my hips with both his hands and thrust up into me. I felt that burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I was going to cum again. "Michael," I screamed out his name, completely disregarding the name he told me to call him.

His thrusts became sloppy and I knew he was close. "(y/n)," he moaned out. "You feel so good around my dick, baby."

"Michael, I'm gonna cum again..."

"I am too. Hold on, kitten." And with three more thrusts, we both reach our limit. I felt his hot liquid shoot into me, as my juices fell onto him. Michael road out both our highs before pulling out. He leaned over me, unlocked the handcuffs, and fell to the bed along with me. We both lay naked on the bed, panting, trying to regain everything we lost. "That was amazing," he said. He reached for the blanket and covered us. He pulled me closer to his body, and I immediately curled into his side.

"I didn't know you had that type of a kink," I said. "And I always wondered why that drawer was always locked."

Michael laughed and said, "I was waiting for the right time to tell you. I decided I couldn't take it any longer."

"We should do it more often," I mentioned.

Michael looked down at me and smiled. "I love you so much, (y/n)."

"I love you too, Mikey-err... Master." Michael smiled again and kissed my lips passionately before we both fell asleep.