Time-Bomb by ATL- Blurb(4/4)

a/n: the lyrics will probably be out of order, but if you know the song, thats not a problem lol

ASHTON: From the get-go I knew this was hard to hold. Like a crash the whole thing spun out of control. oh, on a wire, we were dancing. two kids, no consequences. Pull the trigger, without thinking, there's only one way down this road.

Basically you and Ashton had been friends for life. You both had feelings for each other and neither one of you was brave enough to admit them. Until one day, the two of you accidentally kissed. You could say it was the 'trigger' that set off the bomb. You knew it was hard to hold the feelings in, and eventually, they were let out like a bomb. Now you know that the two of you will be extremely happy together in a relationship. So the only way out would be to take it to the next step. You're still best friends, only now you know each other more intimately.

CALUM: Got my heart in your hands, like a time-bomb ticking. It goes off, we start again, and when it breaks we fix it. Got your heart in my hands, like a time-bomb ticking. We should know, better but we won't let go.

You and Calum were the dynamic duo. You were partners in crime. But you also had your fair share of fights. You would fight over nothing, or something big. It would be like a bomb going off. You hated it, needless to say. You love Calum with all your heart, and fighting with him sent for your depression. But like all good relationships, you pick up the pieces. You fix everything and become happy again. You both know that the constant fighting to most people means that you should break up. But not you. You may know better, but you also know that as time goes on, things will get easier and you two will be a happy couple.

LUKE: Well there's no way out of this so lets stay in. Every storm that comes also comes to an end. Oh, resistance is useless, just two kids stupid and fearless. Like a bullet shooting the love-sick, there's only one way down this road.

You and Luke were very much aware of your feelings towards each other. There was no denying that you two are madly in love. And you also knew that it was difficult for you to be together at the time. It broke your hearts. But you went ahead and did it anyway. A thousand miles apart wasn't going to affect your relationship. You two would miss each other a hell of a lot, but it was worth it for you two. You knew there was no way out of it. And every tour comes to an end so you knew you'd be seeing him again soon. You were two love birds shot by cupid. You couldn't be stopped.

MICHAEL: It was like a time-bomb set into motion, we knew that we were destined to explode. and if I had to pull you out of the wreckage, you know I'm never gonna let you go. we're like a time-bomb. Gonna lose it, lets defuse it. baby, we're like a time-bomb. but I need it, wouldn't have it any other way.

You and Michael are that couple that no one ever expected would be together. You get a lot of disapproval from your parents. They tell you how he's a bad boy, and that you deserve someone who isn't going to turn their back on you. That is not the case with Michael, however. He was so good to you. Better than any boy you have ever been with. He would go to the ends of the earth just to be with you, and despite all the negative energy from other people, he never wants to let you go. He feeds off the disapproving people. It gives him more incentive to prove everybody wrong and show that you two are the perfect couple.