Hugs-blurb(4/4)

A/n: Just a small update because I know I've totally been sucking Michaels dick lately. 

ASHTON: I feel like when Ashton hugs you, he'd hug you softly at first, then slowly tighten his arms around you. Like, he'd pull you into his chest gently and just let you rest your head there, his arms loosely hanging around your shoulders. Then he lets one slide down to the small of your back while he keeps one on your shoulder and just pulls you tighter against him until you are completely taking in his scent.

CALUM: calum would always hold you like it was the last time. Like, he'd be a super cuddler, especially if he saw you were upset. He'd grab your arm, pulling you into his chest and then he'd hold you tightly there, letting you relax into his hold. And if you were laying down, he'd do the same until you fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

LUKE: Luke would hold you loosely. He'd keep one arm around your shoulder, while his other hung at his side. He'd let you rest your head on his chest and occasionally kiss the top of your head. 

MICHAEL: Michael would definitely hold you all the time. He'd hold you with both arms and occasionally will slide his hands down to grab your butt. You'd slap his hands away, both of you laughing. Then he's just say, "I love you" and kiss you softly on the lips.