When You're Drunk-CH

HIS POV

Luke was wasted, as well as Ashton. The girls were drunk too. Are Michael and I the only ones with a sense of responsibility tonight? If all the girls were drunk, then that means (y/n) was drunk too. I loved my girlfriend, but when she got drunk, she got loud and obnoxious. But I didn't hear anything other than the music and laughter of everyone else. In fact, I hadn't seen (y/n) in over thirty minutes. My body filled with panic.

I walked up to Michael and said, "Hey, have you seen (y/n)?"

"I thought I saw her walk down the hall towards the bathroom," Ilene, Michael's girlfriend, mentioned. "But if I remember right, that was well over twenty five minutes ago. So either shes taking a really big dump," she paused to let out a boisterous laughter, "Or something is wrong."

"Right. Thanks," I said and headed down the hall. I reached the end where I found a closed door. That door just so happened to be the barrier between me and the bathroom, and possibly my girlfriend. I lingered for a minute and heard someone sniffling. My heart immediately sank. "Shit," I muttered. I knocked on the door lightly. "(y/n)? Princess, open up." No answer. I turned the knob, and with my luck the door was open. I pushed my way through to find (y/n) sitting on the floor in fetal position, back against the tub. "Hey, baby, what's wrong," I said and knelt down in front of her. I looked over her features. She was really upset, and possibly more sober than drunk at this point. I looked down at her hand that lay limp on the floor and her phone in it. I looked at the screen and noticed the tweet. It was a threat. I picked up her phone and read the tweet. I then proceeded to look at all her open apps. She had threatening tweets, posts, text messages, and even a blog about her. Normally when I see someone sending hate to my girlfriend, I tell her not to let it get to her, and we'll get through it together. But this is something on an all new level. This person is sending her death threats. And all because she is dating me. "(Y/N), look at me," I said and tilted her head up. "Who is sending you these threats?"

"T-this girl I g-go to school with," she sobbed softly.

"So you know her? And you're within the same vicinity as her?" She nodded. "(y/n), why didn't you say anything?"

"Because it started out as hate and I- I thought if I ignored her, she'd stop... I was wrong. I-it's gotten so much worse, Calum." She dropped her head. She then leaned over the toilet and vomited into the porcelain bowl. I held her long hair as she continued to be sick. Once she finished, I handed her a towel and she wiped her mouth off. "I'm sorry, Cal. If I hadn't gotten drunk, you wouldn't have to be dealing with this right now."

"Why are you apologizing? If you hadn't have gotten drunk, I would never have found out about your bully. Babe, this is dangerous. Some people are all talk, but some take action. If she's one that can take action... Princess, I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you." I pulled her in my arms and kissed her forehead. "We will contact the police tomorrow when we've had some rest. Okay?"

"Okay," she said, resting her head on my chest.

"Let's go get you taken care of. I think it's time for bed."

"Agreed," she said. I helped her up and led her into the guest bedroom. Once I tucked her in, she fell asleep almost immediately.