You Get Hurt and He Takes Care Of You-LH

A/n: it's shit and almost a week late but I tried lol here ya go guys! Hope you enjoy

YOUR POV

It was dinner time for everyone. I quickly fed our puppy, Stanley. He's a cute little German Shepherd. I turned to the kitchen and started chopping the onions. Luke and I wanted tacos for dinner. I turned the music and the song Back in the U.S.S.R. by The Beatles started playing.

Stanley finished his dinner and laid down on the couch. Luke just got home and was changing upstairs. I got down to the end of the onion and the knife sliced my finger. Pretty bad, too. It hurt, and I quickly rushed to the sink to run water over it. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I've never hurt myself this much before.

I heard Luke walk into the kitchen. "Babe, I know onions make you tear up, but there's no need to sob," he chuckled as he teased me.

"No, Luke. It's not the onions. I cut my finger and it won't stop bleeding," I said, a bit of panic creeping into my voice.

"Oh, shit," he said and rushed to me. He grabbed a clean towel from the drawer. He shut the water off. "Put pressure on it." He pressed the towel to my index finger and sat me down in one of the kitchen chairs. He pulled up a seat next to me. I still had some tears in my eyes. Luke wiped them away and then kissed my head. "You'll be okay." 

"It hurts. And I've never bled this much before."

"You're going to be okay, (y/n). The cut isn't that deep. Just keep the pressure on it, okay?" I nodded and Luke stood up and came back with the first aid kit. "I'll finish prepping and chopping, then I'll wrap your finger for you. Do not take that towel off."

I nodded again.

I sat there playing on my phone, the towel wrapped around my finger. It took Luke about twenty minutes to finish prepping everything and put it in the fridge to keep fresh. When he came back to me, he gently unwrapped the towel from around my finger.

"It stopped bleeding," he said.

"Oh thank god," I sighed with relief.

"But the tip of your finger is gone."

"What!" I shouted and looked at my finger, which was perfectly intact except for the cut on the side. "What the fuck? That's not even where I cut it, you dingus!"

"I know," he said laughing. "I just wanted to see your reaction."

"Jerk," I pouted.

"I'm sorry, baby," he said, laughing lightly, and placed a kiss to my head again.

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know," he said and kissed my lips. He wrapped my finger with a cotton pad, and wrapped tape around it.

"I need to finish dinner," I said.

"Just relax. I'll take care of it," he told me.

"Luke, I haven't done anything all day. The least I could do is this."

"Alright. You cook the chicken and I'll do the tortillas."

"Deal," I smiled and stood up.

Luke kissed me again, this one more passionate, before we turned to the kitchen.