Love/Hate Relationship-AI

YOUR POV 

"Shut up, Irwin," I said irritated. Ashton was being Ashton, but today he was more obnoxious than I could handle. 

"Why? Can't handle the truth," he smirked. He was making comments about me. My ways, how I laugh, how I walk. I knew he was only teasing, but I was in no mood to deal with Ashton's shenanigans. I was already having a bad day. My morning was shit. I go to my room to find my fish dead, and then the radio in my car decides to stop working. I had to drive to the store with no music, and then when I get home, I realize I forgot to buy  milk. I accepted my defeat and decided to come spend time with the boys. Then I have to deal with Ashton's shit. 

I always had a small crush on Ashton. Actually, more like a big one. When he's not being an ass, he's actually very sweet. We had a love/hate relationship. Today was more hate than love. 

"Ashton, please. I'm not in the mood today." I tried not to cry. It was hard. Everything was just too much today. 

"What? All I'm saying is that you probably didn't take care of him right." 

"Ashton," Calum warned. Calum, out of all four boys, was the one who was like a brother to me. He' got this overprotective thing going on when I'm around. 

"Fuck you," I shouted at Ashton. You know, it may sound stupid, but that fish was my friend. He was a happy fish and he made me happy. It was therapeutic to watch him swim around. Now he's gone and I have nothing." I was breathing heavy. Tears began to fall. 

"(y/n)," Ashton said, his voice soft and apologetic. 

"You know what. . . Save it. I don't want to do this." I turned to Calum, Michael, and Luke. "I'll see you guys later." I grabbed my back and went home. 

I lived alone. No roommate, no dog, no cat, and now not even a fish. It was lonely. I was lonely. It was why I was never home or always had people over. 

I laid on my bed, curling up into a ball. I sobbed quietly until I fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

About an hour later, I heard someone walk in. I stayed quiet, my back facing my bedroom door. I had no idea who it was. I heard my bedroom door creak open and a soft voice ring out. 

"(y/n). . ." It was Ashton. 

"Why are you here," I said, my voice weak and exhausted. I didn't hear him say anything. I just heard him let out a sigh, and then felt the bed dip. My back was facing him, and I felt his arms wrap around my body. He forced me to roll over, my head now resting on his chest. I didn't struggle. I was too tired and just didn't care anymore. It actually felt nice to be in his arms. 

He planted a soft kiss to the top of my head. "I'm sorry, (y/n). I didn't know that Ranger meant that much to you." 

I felt more tears falling. "I live alone, and that fish was the only other living thing here. I talked to him every day. . . It's nice having my own place, but I don't like living alone." 

"Then I'll live with you." 

"What," I asked looking up at him. Ashton just stared at me with his hazel eyes and then his lips were on mine. It was everything I imagined. 

"I'll live with you. I've been trying to find a place. Now you won't have to be alone. I don't like the thought of you completely alone at night anyway. I love you, (y/n). And I know I've done a really shitty job at showing it. I just didn't know how to tell you." 

"I love you too," I confessed. Ashton kissed me again, his lips soft and warm. 

"Oh, I got you something," he said and sat up. He leaned over the bed and grabbed a McDonald's bag. "I got you something to eat. I know you've had a bad day, and I know I didn't make it any better. I thought a little bit of junk food might help." 

I pulled out a box of chicken nuggets and smiled. "You remembered my favorite," I said. 

"I remember a lot of things about you," he said. "Like how your favorite color blue. Which is why I got you this," he said and handed me a container that held a blue Butterfly Tail Betta. He was beautiful with his red highlights. 

"Oh, Ashton. He's perfect," I smiled as I looked at the little fish. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome. What are you going to name him?" 

"How about Captain America?" 

"I think that is perfect," he said and kissed me softly. 

"Welcome home, Captain America," I said and gently set him next to the freshly cleaned tank. "I'll put him in the tank tomorrow. Thank you again, Ashton." 

"Anything for you, princess," he said and wrapped me in his arms again. 

A/N: here's one for you ashton girls. But lets be honest, we cant choose a fav. One day we think we're an ashton girl, and then michael comes in with his colorful hair and kitten like personality, and then hre comes luke with long ass giraffe legs and wonderful, and dont even get me started on calum and that kiwi sexiness lol

anyway the updates will be coming in longer time frames. I'm currently working on another fan fiction. It's a Brendon Urie fan fic crossed with michael clifford. Its titled adopted by the uries and the main character lives with Brendon and Sarah, and Brendon is like her big brother and the love interest is michael. Obviously there's more to it, but you'll have to read it to find out hehehe i'll let ya'll know when I publish the first part.