He Surprises You On Tour-AI

YOUR POV

I tried aimlessly to do the math homework sitting in front of me. It was no use. I couldn't stop thinking about Ashton. He had only been gone for a month, and I saw his face everyday and talked to him on a regular basis, but it was still hard. We had been attached to each other's hips for the first couple months when we started dating. It slowly got better, but then he had to leave and all of a sudden it's like my world is incomplete without him next to me.

I looked over the math problem again and sighed. It was to no avail. Not only could I not stop thinking of my boyfriend, but I didn't understand this at all. Math and I do not mix well at all. It's a foreign language to me.

I set my pencil down and decided to take a break. I will call Liz later and ask if she could help me. I don't think I can do this all on my own. Thankfully the work isn't due until next week.

I walked down to the kitchen to get a soda when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was my friend Sarah.

"Hey! Get ready. Jane and I are taking you out," she told me.

"What? Where?"

"It's a surprise! Therefore I cannot tell you," she piped.

"But how will I know what to wear?"

"Just wear a nice pair of jeans and your favorite blouse."

"Alright," I said and hung up.

I hadn't showered all day so I went back upstairs to my en-suite bathroom. I rinsed off really quick, making sure to scrub every part of my body. I washed my hair yesterday and it usually stays clean for a couple days, so I didn't worry about that.

Once I was out, I dried off and put on my nicest pair of denim jeans and my favorite blouse which just so happened to be called the Ashton Blouse from one of my favorite shops, The Limited. It was an aqua blue color which was Ash's favorite color on me.

By the time I was ready, Sarah and Jane were already waiting for me outside. I grabbed my bag, locked the door, and hopped in the back of the car.

"So, what the hell is going on," I asked.

"We're taking you to dinner," Jane stated.

"Okay, but why?"

"Because we feel we don't spend enough just the three of us."

"Are you kidding? We just spent the last two days together binge watching Game Of Thrones."

"Oh, just be spontaneous for once in your life, (y/n)."

I sighed in defeat and sat back as Sarah drove. We rolled up to a restaurant. One of my favorites, and the place where Ashton and I had our first date.

We walked in and Sarah took my hand. "C'mon. They've already got the table set up." She dragged me across the dinning hall, Jane following in my wake. Sarah lead me to a table that had a candle lit, and a soft little tulip; my favorite flower. There was a problem, however. The table only sat two, not three.

"I hate to be this person tonight, but this table only has two seats," I mentioned.

"Oh, that's because we're not staying," Sarah said.

"What the... Then who the fuck is this other seat for?"

"It's for me," I heard a voice say from behind me. An all too familiar voice. I turned around and found Ashton standing in front of me.

"Oh my god," I whispered, mostly to myself, but I was sure he could hear it. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist and held me tight. I pulled back to look a him and he kissed me on the lips passionately. "What are you doing here?"

"We got a week off, so I thought I'd come say hello to you and the family before I have to leave for the U.S."

"Ashton, this is the best thing ever," I smiled and hugged him again. Then I turned to my friends and said, "I didn't think you two were capable of keeping secrets. I applaud you," I joked.

"You are welcome," they said in unison.

I turned back to Ashton. "I'm really glad I stopped doing homework for the night," I laughed. "And I was starving."

"Shall we eat, then?"

"Yes we shall," I smiled. Ashton pulled my chair out for me. I sat down as he did and we started talking like nothing had changed at all in the time that he'd been gone.

a/n: this is shit.... I'm losing my game guys! Halppppppp