He Finds The Thing You Self Harm With-Blurb(4/4)

A/n: Luke's and Ashton's are shit, I'm sorry.
QOTD: what SLFL show are you going to, if you plan to go?
AOTD: I'm going to Irvine meadows and the forum again. Hopefully gonna con my mother into getting me the forum tickets for my bday lol

ASHTON: You put the blades away quickly. You heard your boyfriend coming up the stairs. But what you didn't know was that two of the tiny blades fell out of the box you kept them in. You sat on the bed, trying to pass off as nonchalant. You grabbed the book that was sitting on the night stand and began to read where you left off.

Ashton strolled in and saw you. Somehow he knew you were hiding something. You didn't say a word, just kept reading. To your luck, you were getting to the good part of the book, so you weren't paying much attention anyway. That is until he called your name for the third time. You look up to see him holding something small in your face.

Your breath was caught. He was holding two tiny blades that escaped the clutches of the box they were held in. "What is this that I'm holding?"

"No idea," you said looking back at your book.

"Stand up, (y/n)." He said. You stared at him. Until he got fed up and took the book from your hand and stood you up himself. He pulled your arms out and then lifted up your shirt until he found what he was looking for. "Why? And why would you lie to me when I asked you?" You shook your head. He looked at you, and said, "Don't do it again. I'm not mad at you, but I am a little disappointed that you wouldn't come to me. We'll work on this together. Okay?" I nodded my head. He kissed your forehead and said "I love you."

"I love you too."

CALUM: (his POV)
I sat on my and (y/n)'s bed scrolling through Twitter. I was looking at (y/n)'s Twitter. She never told me she had one, and she doesn't know that I figured it out. I assumed it was a fan account of some sort. She was a fan of my band before we met. Some of the things that she tweets worry me.

Then she posted a picture that really got to me. She posted a picture of her upper thigh, covered in cuts and scars. I started to panic internally. I jumped off the bed and looked around the room for what she used. Then a thought hit me. There was always this small box up in the closet. I had no idea what it was, but I assumed it was (y/n)'s from when she was young. I pulled it out and opened it, only to find that I had been correct. There were small razor blades, a blade that looked like it came from a box cutter, and the blade from a Swiss Army knife.

I walked down stairs to look for my beautiful girlfriend. I love (y/n) for so many reasons. And it hurt me to know she was hurting. And it hurt that she wouldn't come to me about it. We have been together for almost two years, if she can't trust me with something like that then...

I searched the kitchen, living room, then finally found her on the back porch. I sat next to her and pulled the book from her hands.

"Hey," she shouted.

"I know."

"Know what?"

"Your legs, babygirl. I saw your Twitter picture." She put her head down. "I don't know why you never felt that you could come to me. You know you can. And I promise we will work on this together. Whatever this is, whatever you are going through, we will work together. I love you so so much, Princess. Please don't hurt yourself anymore." I saw the tears falling. She didn't respond verbally. Instead she just rested her head on my shoulder, and I took the liberty of holding her in my arms.

LUKE: Luke walked into the room, a contorted look on his face. "How long?" He asked looking at you with concern in his eyes.

"How long what," you asked, not exactly sure what he was getting at. Luke then held up a small razor blade and your heart stopped. He found it. The thing you used almost every day, but haven't touched in months. "Luke...I-"

"Just tell me, (y/n)," he snapped, hurt clear in his tone.

You felt tears begin to well up in your eyes. "I've done it for about three years, but haven't touched that thing in almost five months."

"Why didn't you ever come to me?"

You shrugged your shoulders. "You were so busy and I just didn't want to bother you with it."

"When it comes to you, nothing ever bothers me, okay? This is something important. I'm glad you've kept yourself from doing it for so long."

"Thanks," you said shyly.

"I love you," Luke said softly and kissed you.

"I love you too," you said and kissed him back.

MICHAEL: (his POV)
I was in our bathroom, finishing up from a shower when I noticed something in one of the drawers. It was an old box cutter... Where did it come from and more importantly, why is it in the bathroom?
Then something struck me. I knew box cutters retracted once the lever was released. But if I was right, this one would not retract. I tested my theory. I pushed the blade up and as I suspected, it stayed there. I examined the blade. Little spots of blood covered it. That's when I called for my girlfriend.

"(Y/n), could you come in here for a second please."

I heard footsteps and then she spoke, "I told you that you cannot use my body wash. How many-" she stopped and looked at me and what I was holding. "Where did you find that?"

"In the drawer. Care to explain why it was there?" She looked at me and then dropped her head.

"I thought you said you were going to stop. You promised me," I said softly.

"I did stop! I just...." She trailed off. "I haven't found the courage to throw it away yet."

"You're not lying to me, are you?"

"I promise I'm not. You can strip me if you don't believe me."

I smirked and said, "I might strip you anyway." Her face lit up lightly as she chuckled. "But in all seriousness, I am throwing this away." She nodded and then I added, "and if you ever feel that you are slipping down that path again, I want you to come to me. Okay? I'm always here and always will be."

"Okay," she said softly. I smiled lightly and bent down to kiss her lips, my towel falling in the process. I scrambled to pull it back up, but (y/n) whispered, "leave it. You're gonna need it off in the next few minutes," and kissed me passionately.