Telling Him You're Pregnant-AI

YOUR POV

I was freaking out slightly. I stood in the bathroom with a positive pregnancy test in my hand. I was slightly scared of what my boyfriend would think. He's been supportive through everything. My anxiety and depression and self harm, my school, and my family issues. Why would this be any different? Oh yeah. I'm carrying a live child in my stomach.

I took in a deep breath and decided I needed to tell him. I wasn't going to abort the baby. That would be murder. I mean, there's exceptions but this one is not.

I set the test on the counter and walked out to the couch. I saw Ashton sitting by himself scrolling through his phone. I sat next to him and he looked up at me.

"Hey, babe," he said and kissed my cheek. "How was your day?"

I hesitated an answer. "It was... eventful."

"How so?" I looked at him but couldn't find the words. "(y/n), are you alright? Did something happen?"

I nodded, but didn't say anything.

"(Y/n), you're scaring me."

"Okay... please promise you won't get mad."

"I can't exactly make that promise. Did something happen to you?"

"Yes, well... something happened to us." He looked at me confused. "Ashton, I'm pregnant."

Ashton looked at me and a smile grew on his face. "Why on earth would I be mad about that? (y/n), this is incredible!"

"So you're okay with it? You're ready for a baby?"

"Of course I'm okay with it. And I don't think anyone is ever really ready for a baby. But we have nine months to prepare."

"I'm really relieved to hear you say that."

"The real question is, are you ready for this? You are the one carrying the baby."

"I'm not really sure. I want a baby, and especially with you."

"Honey, there is nothing to be afraid of. We will be great parents. We can do this, (y/n)."

I nodded. "I love you, Ashton."

"I love you too. And I'm going to love this baby just as much." Ashton pulled me into him and rested his large hand on my stomach. "That's our baby in there."

"Yeah," I said, a smile on my face and tears of joy beginning to fall. Ashton wiped the tears away and kissed me passionately.

"We are going to rock this parent thing. I guarantee it," he said and kissed me again.