Bullied At School-CH

A/N: bear with me guys!!! I have majors writers block so im sorry if this is shit.

YOUR POV

I walked through the door of the house I shared with my boyfriend. I was limping just a little bit, but not enough for him to notice. Hopefully. I looked around in the front room and noticed everything was dark. Calum must either be in the bedroom or in the "music" basement.

I made my way down the hall slowly to our bedroom, which was dark as well. I knew he was home because his car was in the driveway and he would have let me know if he was being picked up.

I flipped the switch to turn on the light in our en suite. I stood in front of the mirror and gasped. I had a black eye. A huge one. I didn't know how I was going to hide it from Calum. I gently started to wash my face with cool water. Then I pondered on how I was going to cover it up.

I never told Calum about being bullied. I didn't want him to worry. He had so much going on with being in the band and getting the album ready that I didn't want to burden him with it.

I frantically rummaged through the cabinets and my make up bag, but I didn't have much concealer left to cover my entire eye. Just as I realized I had more make up in my closet, Calum walked into the room.

"Hey, baby. I didn't know you were home."

"Yeah," I said."Just got home a few minutes ago." My voice was shaky and I was just hoping he wouldn't notice. I stood so that my black eye was facing away from him.

"You're acting weird," he said, suspicion obvious in his voice. "Look at me."

"I need to shower, Cal. I smell gross," I said, referring to the lunch I had spilled on me today, and trying to get his attention away from me.

"No, (y/n). Look at me now," he said and turned my body to face him. His eyes widened as he saw my bruised eye. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it," I muttered and looked at the floor.

"You're going to have to talk about it sooner or later. Might as well get it over with now."

I took in a deep breath. "There's this bully at my school. I can't away from him no matter how hard I try."

"You're being bullied?" I nodded. "Why wouldn't you have told me?"

"You've been so busy and I didn't want you to have another thing to worry about. Besides, there isn't much you can do about it."

"Sweetheart..." he was trying to find the right words. "Look, no matter how busy I am, I want you to tell me these things. I care about you, I love you, and I need you to tell me these things. There is certainly something I can do about this. I don't care if you want to tell me about the memory span of a fucking goldfish, or how many different types of pasta there are. When it comes to you, I will always listen and I will never ever feel burdened with anything you tell me."

I felt tears well up, and it hurt a little to cry because of my injured eye. "Thank you, Cal."

He took a step forward and said, "You're welcome. Please don't ever forget what I just said, okay?" He was holding my upper arms in his hands. I nodded. "Good," he said and kissed me softly. "Did he hurt you anywhere else?"

"Not directly... I tripped and twisted my ankle or something trying to run off. I landed on my face, which made my eye hurt even more."

"Okay, well, go sit down and keep your ankle elevated. I'll bring you ice for your eye and your ankle." I nodded and limped my way over to the bed. Calum came back and wrapped my ankle in the ice pack and then handed me a smaller one for my eye. "And tomorrow, I am driving you to school and we are going to the office and reporting this guy. I don't care how much you refuse. It needs to be done. He can seriously hurt you. Or anyone. It's not fair to you or the other people he's doing it to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Calum," I said, my voice soft.

"Great. You look tired. Do you want to sleep, or-"

"There's an episode of American Horror Story recorded. You wanna watch with me," I asked.

"Of course," he said and kissed me before turning on the TV.