Love/Hate Relationship-MC

A/n: I'm sorry I've been so shit with writing lately guys. Semester is coming to an end, I have a job, and I now have a boyfriend so it's all a lot of work hahaha I don't have anything written after this but I promise I'll try to put up a small blurb or something soon. I love you all lots. :*

YOUR POV

I sat on the couch at Michael's house. I was friends with all of them and they decided that they wanted to have movie night. Michael and I had a love/hate relationship. We would playfully bicker a lot, but sometimes it escalated quickly. And there were times when he just irritated me for no reason. But I was in love with him regardless. Today, though, I wasn't in the mood for anything so I just kept to myself.

"Do you wanna come with us, (Y/n)," Calum asked when he, Ashton, and Luke decided to go out to bring home a pizza.

"Uhh, no. I'll stay," I said.

"Michael," Calum said.

"It's my house, I have to stay," he laughed.

I regretted my decision, but I couldn't leave now. I decided I'd just stay quiet.

"All right," Calum said and walked out the door with the others.

"I can't believe they left me alone with you," Michael said jokingly.

I wasn't in the right state of mind to retaliate, so I just said, "Sorry." Michael looked at me confused. I went and sat back down on the couch. I was looking at my phone again. More rumors being spread about me. Great. Just fucking great. And sad part, my ex boyfriend was the one spreading the rumors. And he cheated on me and broke up with me, so its not like I did anything to earn this.

Michael brought me a water bottle. I took it and gave him a small smile, "Thanks."

"You okay, (y/n)?"

"Yeah. Fine," I lied. He nodded and didn't press farther. I waited until everyone got back with the pizza. When they returned and were distracted by the food, I slipped away to the bathroom. I shut the door and washed my face with cold water as tears fell. I tried to compose myself but a sob fell from my lips. I rolled the sleeve of my sweater up to look at the marks on my arm that I have myself this morning. I turned to this because I didn't have anyone to talk to. I hardly had a family, I love the guys but sometimes I feel like I can't tell them things. This was one of those things.

About five minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. "(y/n), are you sure you're okay?" It was Michael.

"I'm fine... I... uhh... I'll be out in a sec." I dried my hands and opened the door. Michael was leaning up against the wall waiting for me. He took my hand and lead me into his bedroom where he shut the door and turned to me.

"Sit," he said. I sat on his bed and he came and sat next to me, our shoulders touching. "What's going on?"

"It's nothing," I said and laughed lightly to pull it off.

"Bullshit. You haven't said one sarcastic remark to me tonight. Actually, you've barely spoken a word at all tonight ."

"And why do you care?"

"Because we are friends. Yeah we bicker a lot, but we are still friends." I just nodded hoping he'd let it go. "So tell me what's going on."

I sighed and said, "I've been having a bad week. There are rumors at school about me. They've been going on for over a year now, but they've gotten worse recently. Jay cheated on me and broke up with me, then to top it off, I found out that he was the one starting the rumors. Even in the year and a half we had been together, he made up those rumors about me." Tears started to fall. "I'm sorry... I know you probably don't want to hear all this."

"If I didn't I wouldn't have dragged you in here," he said. "I never liked your boyfriend. I always thought you were too good for him. He's an asshole for what he did to you. Do you want me to set him straight?"

I smiled, but said, "No. But thank you." I wiped a tear away. The sleeve on my left arm fell slightly and I felt Michael looking at me. He gently grabbed my arm. I didn't even try to pull away because I knew he'd be too strong. He looked at the cuts on my arm and then back up at me. "Why?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I couldn't do it anymore. The one person I was able to go to for everything ended up being the very person to tear down my existence. They all want me dead. Maybe it be better off that way."

Michael wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him so my head was resting on his chest.

"I love you," he said. "I should have told you a long time ago, but then you got with your boyfriend... And I felt left behind. I guess that's why I started teasing you all the time. I was trying to keep myself from hurting. I never stopped loving you in all that time. My point is, there are other people that care about you, and doing this to yourself doesn't help anything, and neither will killing yourself. It's all a placebo effect. You are beautiful, and perfect, and loving, and caring, and just an all around amazing person. Those are the reasons I've fallen in love with you. And if the people at school fail to see that, then that's there problem. You need to walked through those halls with your head high, showing them up and showing them that what they're doing has no effect on you. Because they will feed on your willingness to give in to their bullying." He paused. "I love you, (y/n). And I promise you that I will be there for you to go to when you need anything."

I looked up at him and said, "I love you too. And I only dated Jay because I didn't think I could be with you. I'm so sorry."

Michael pressed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. "Does this change your mind about that?" I smiled and nodded, but continued staring at him. "What," he said.

"You taste like pizza," I said. Michael laughed and kissed me again.

"Do you want to go back down there?"

"No, I kind of just want to go to sleep," I said getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"The guest bed...?"

"No. You're sleeping in here with me tonight. Only God knows how long I've been waiting to hold you." I blushed and crawled into his bed. Michael tucked me in, left, and came back to crawl in bed with me. He pulled me close into him, kissed the top of my head and said, "Goodnight, Princess."