You Get Hurt and He Takes Care of You-CH

YOUR POV

I stumbled through the door, my head spinning. I had volleyball practice, and unfortunately I suffered a blow to my head. I tripped and smacked my temple really hard on the pole that held up the net. I told my coach I was fine and played through practice, but I wish I hadn't. The room was spinning right now.

I had to clean a tiny wound that appeared after I hit my head. It had stopped bleeding, but I think it reopened.

I shut the door rather loudly, not aware of how loud it was. Calum walked out of the living room and noticed me, but he didn't seem quite happy.

"Babe, I told you I was writing with Alex today. Why are you being so loud?"

"Sorry," I said, trying not to fall over. "I'll be more quiet."

"Are you alright? Oh my god, your head is bleeding. What happened," he questioned.

"Nothing. Just a small accident at practice. No biggie," I said as I toppled over. Calum caught me in his arms.

"Yeah. It is a biggie. You probably have a concussion. I'll take you to the couch for now." Calum lead me to the couch and set me down gently. I looked over and saw none other than the Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low. I met him many times. He's a really cool and nice guy.

"What happened," he asked.

"Don't answer that question til I get back," Calum said. "Make sure she doesn't get up," he told Alex.

"Sorry I interrupted your writing session," I said to Alex.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Let's just take care of you."

Calum came back with a first aid kit and a wet cloth. He knelt in front of me and started to clean my head. "Okay, now what happened?"

"I tripped and stumbled into one of the poles that held up the net."

"And you stayed at practice?"

"Yeah. I felt fine... I think. I don't really remember. I played like a pro though. Oh! I remember why I stayed. There were scouts at practice today. It was one of my chances at a scholarship."

"Baby, your health is more important than that," Calum said. I just shrugged my shoulders. He bandaged my head. "I need to watch you through the night to make sure your concussion doesn't get worse."

"We can call it short," Alex said. "I know head injuries can be serious."

"No," I said. "Don't stop because of me. I'll just lay here and sleep. You guys keep making nice sounds."

They both laughed lightly, clearly understanding how out of it this injury has made me. "Okay. I'll wake you up every thirty minutes or so to check on you," Calum said.

"Why," I whined.

"You're not supposed to do too much that makes your brain think. When you sleep, you dream. If I wake you up enough times then you'll be okay to sleep through the night."

"When the fuck did you become a doctor?" I heard Alex laugh at my remark.

"Just fall asleep, sweetheart. I'll wake in you in a bit."

"Fine," I mumbled and was out like a light.

a/n: this is shit. I'm so sorry. I say that a lot lol