It took Kimizuki a moment to realize that he was being kissed by a kid. The weird part, he liked it. He was battling with his mind, the good side of him telling him that this was wrong, he was just a kid and while the bad side of him was telling him to go further and have sex with the boy. The temptation was strong but he was able to over come it.

He pushed Yoichi off him and wiped his lips. "Are you crazy? What the hell did you do that for?"

"Now." Yoichi smiled. "We're not friends anymore." He giggled. Kimizuki wondered why he wasn't getting mad, at this point, he was supposed to yell at him and make him cry, make sure he ran away in tears and hoped he would never show his face to him again. But instead, he stupidly ushered him in and closed the doors behind him. If he had the money for it, he would definitely go for a check up in the hospital.

Mikaela and Yuu were on the floor of Mikaela's foam covered office. They looked like they were dead, both drenching wet. "I can't believe you did that." He said. "You sprayed my office with the entire thing, what is your problem kid?"

"You are my problem." Yuu said. "Why the hell won't you jus leave me alone?"

"Because I hate you." Mikaela said.

"Well I hate you more, but this is just getting ridiculous. Why don't we call a truce?" Yuu asked as Mikaela laughed.

"Truce my ass." Mikaela said. "I vowed to make you beg and beg you shall, and until then, I'm not letting you go."

"And the war continues." Yuu said. "Thanks to you, I didn't go to school, I have missed you lots of times ever since I got here, you really are a devil."

"Oh shut up." Mikaela said.

The doors opened up and Krul walked in. "My goodness, what on earth happened in here?" She saw Mika and Yuu on the floor. "Oh my gosh, did you two bang each other?"

"Ewww." They both chorused. "Woman, don't make disgusting assumptions." Mikaela stood. "Thanks to this brat, I have to throw away a perfectly good suit."

"Throw away?" Yuu stood up. "Someone out there might not even have one piece of clothing and you wish to throw a perfect suit away?"

"Yes." Mikaela said.

"You're lower than the lowest I swear." Yuu said angrily. "You know sometimes I actually think to myself that I might actually like you but then you go and do this and it always reminds me how much of a devil you are and that no matter what I will always hate you." Yuu stomped out of the room, banging the door behind him.

"Ouch?" Mikaela said.

"Mikaela, don't ruin this." Krul said. "That boy is a miracle, a gift from the heavens, for both me, your father and yourself. Don't get him so upset, you always try so hard to push him away when you know deep down that you actually like him."

"That's the thing." Mikaela said. "I like him, I actually like him, and I plan on eradicating those feelings from my system." He walked away from the office.

"Oh son." Krul sighed in disappointment.

"Well this is it." Yoichi said. "My house is just around the corner, thanks for seeing me off."

"Yeah yeah." Kimizuki said. "By the way, I'm working night shift tomorrow, so please don't come by, that place is really dangerous for a kid to stay alone."

"Thanks for your concern." Yoicho blushed. "Before I go, is it possible to get a good bye kiss?"

"No." Kimizuki said. "You shouldn't be kissing at your age, especially not old men, you should use your lips for better purposes, like giving a lecture or something."