Triple checking everything I sat down on the couch waiting for Dean.

As soon as I heard the door bell I quickly walked to the door and opened it with a huge smile on my face. My smile faded away when I realized it wasn't Dean but Alex. Soon I covered up and smiled at him warmly.

“Good morning, Ms. Jessica. All set to leave?” he asked.

“Good morning, Alex. And yes everything's ready. I'll just get my bag.” I turned around but then was stopped by Alex.

“No, Ms. Jessica, I'll do it. That's why I've been sent to get you. Mr. Dean is waiting for you in the car.” he smiled.

Nodding at him I moved out to allow him to drag my bag. When we reached down and walked out of the building, the view of black Porsche and the person waiting inside for me gave me chills down my spine.

As we neared the car, Alex opened the door for me. Dean moved to the other side to make room for me. I settled down and smiled at him. He looked extraordinary in his semiformal attire—beige pants and sky blue shirt beneath the navy blue coat.

“Good morning!”

“Morning, somebody is very excited.” Dean teased as Alex got in and started the car. I looked away blushing. I heard him chuckle, which he rarely did and I loved the sound of it, these day I was loving everything about him. The feelings that erupted inside me in his presence were something I never felt before and I was beginning to love it.

As we neared the airport my excitement turned into nervousness, my hands started sweating. Not having the experience of traveling in air before I didn't know what to anticipate but one thing I knew was that Dean will be with and that calmed my racing heart only slightly.  Getting out of the car, Dean held his hand out to help me. After wiping my sweaty hands on my dress and letting out a heavy sigh I slipped my hand into his.

We walked into the airport and bid goodbye to Alex. He wasn't coming with us.

During the checking process, I did everything I could to get away from my nervousness and keep myself calm. To do that I let my mind wander around the airport and the people which didn't even last for more than five minutes and so instead I thought about the power of a man when he had money. Like in my case, I didn't have my passport nor visa but Dean had taken care of it in less than a week. How? He let his money do the talking, simple. Money was such a weapon.

After we were done with the checking and other processes, we walked toward a jet which had 'Walker' written on it in dark bold letters.

Dean freaking owns a private jet! Of course, he was the mighty billionaire after all. He is much richer than I expected.

“Antony, good to see you. Meet my PA, Jessica. Jessica this is Antony, my pilot.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Jessica. I hope you enjoy the journey.” Antony smiled at me.

“Nice to meet you too. And thank you I'll surely enjoy the journey.” I said while nervousness tripled inside me.

We got inside the jet and oh boy, it was nothing like I ever imagined. The interior was black and off white, it looked simple but elegant and rich. There were six comfortable couch seats; four on one side, with two chairs facing opposite to other two and a table in foldable table in between and two on the other side. Behind the seats were two long cushion L-shaped sofas on either side, there was also a door at the back which had me wondering what was behind the door, may be bathroom. On the other side of the jet, near the cockpit was a small kitchenette too. Walking further I took the window seat, I wanted to see what clouds looked like and also the view of New York from top.