Chapter Twenty Two

"You never realize how bad
it is until its too late.
You've fallen hard and now you've found yourself in
deep. There's no
going back and you
have to accept that."
-J.D.M
____________________________

Chapter Twenty Two
___________________________
Into You

I'm falling for Ace Jefferson.

I'm falling fast and hard and there's no way to stop it, after all the times I've tried to deny my feelings for him I couldn't.

He made it so impossible, his slightest touch sent me over the edge and his kindness stole my heart. Sure he's ruthless and heartless, but he's never that way towards me.

Its been two months and its scary, because I can't see my life or future without Ace in it.

Yes, he's a murderer, a wanted man but that doesn't change anything.

And if there ever is a chance he was arrested I could definitely break him out of prison.

Does that make me sound like a bad person?

I swear, I never wanted this to happen.

Everything's been so confusing, I'm on cloud nine but than I hate everything and want to cry over the slightest thing I'm just not sure anymore.

"Spade!" I hear him shout from the other side if the door, his fist pounding against the thick wood.

I had my back against the door as I sobbed, I locked myself in here about ten minutes ago after waking up and freaking out.

Its all too overwhelming for me.

"Leave me alone Ace! I don't want to see you!" I scream, hitting my head off the door.

"You have to suck it up Spade, you can't let them see you be weak!" Jasper shouted.

Whenever I cried he'd become snappy, saying it was a weakness.

I push myself away from the door across the room, slapping my hands over my ears as I sobbed.

"Stop!" I screech, shaking my head as another wave of tears flowed.

"You destroyed this family!" My father slurred loudly, always before delivering a punch.

I sob loudly, "P-please leave m-me alone," I cry, rocking back and forth, "I'm sorry I'm the reason they left," I shouted.

"Its all my fault!" I scream, throwing my fist into the wall.

"Stop being weak!"

"Its all your fault!"

"You were never loved by any of us!"