Chapter Twelve

"Am I a ghost?
Am I an angel?
Either way I'm in a bad
place right now."
- Unknown.
_________________________

Chapter Twelve
______________________
Unknown Feelings

Grumbling out I roll over and latch myself to the warm pillow, wrapping my legs and arms around it tightly. I bury my face into it and sigh, my head was pounding and my stomach was churning, I remembered nothing and hoped I didn't do anything stupid.

I let out a surprised groan when an arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a hard chest, and that's when I realized it wasn't a pillow I was cuddling, it was Ace.

Peaking open an eye I look at him and seen that he was dead asleep, his face so relax while he was asleep. His dark lashes brushed against his cheek bones and it was hard not to stare at him, he had freckles scattering his beautifully structured face and his lips were pink and plump.

Sucking in a breath I chew on my bottom lip, slowly bringing my hand up above his face I trace my fingers along his cheeks lightly, tracing along the freckles while he slept peacefully.

I move back as soon as my fingers brushed along his skin, scared I'd wake him up. And I didn't want to ruin it just yet.

I shuffle on him, trying to pull away but his arm around me tightened and he groaned, yawning loudly he pulls me impossibly closer to him, "Can we sleep the rest of the day?" He questioned, his voice coming out deep and sleep filled.

Causing goose bumps to erupt on my body, I laugh at him and bring my finger back to his face, tracing along the freckles as he lied there, not yet opening his eyes, "You have people to kill and a gang to run, you have to get up." I whisper.

He grunts and shakes his head, his hand moving from my waist to grip the blankets, he pulls them up over us and puts his arm back around me, "No, not today." He states firmly, and I shake my head at him.

I close my eyes and cuddle back up to him, "Fine, but your stuck cuddling me," I mutter, throwing my leg back around him as I cling onto him like a kola. His soft chuckles fill my ears and I feel him nod his head.

"That's fine with me." He retorts, falling back asleep against me.

I roll my eyes and cuddle into him, falling back asleep.

Melia giggles and loops her arm through mine as we walk out of the mall. We were leaving later today so Melia took me shopping, saying something about it being a need to. We had bags covering our arms and we looked at each other and nodded our heads.

She was dressed in a pair of high waisted shorts and a red crop top, we went to the hair salon and got our hair done as well. She got underneath her blonde locks dyed black while I got blonde highlights in my hair and a trim.

I was wearing a black high waisted skirt that just ended at mid thigh with a gold crop top, along with my Nike's and gold chain Ace got me.

The whole time in the mall we were being shadowed, I asked Melia about it and she told me he was Ace's families body guard, apparently there have been plans of attack on his family at a way to get to him.

This guy has been a long time friend of theirs supposedly, he was 23 with four kids, and his name was August Alejandro.

He has a six year old son named Xavier, than a five year old daughter named Rosa, than his four year old son named Isiah and last but not least his three year old daughter named Poppy. Each were a year apart, and honestly I don't know how he did it.