Chapter Thirteen

"Maybe we feel empty because
we leave pieces of ourselves
in everything we used to
love."
- r.m. drake
___________________

Chapter Thirteen
_____________________
Rock Bottom

"Holy cows, Melia you weigh like five hundred pounds!" I exclaim, but that only caused her to roll over onto my back, covering my whole body with hers. I try to move my head to see where the voice came from but with her on top of me was making it quite difficult.

I grumble and hear more footsteps near, "Melia, what are you doing?" I hear Seth ask and she snickers loudly, I try to move her off me but it was no use.

"Oh you know, just chilling around," She states casually and I wanted to sock her in the face but she was squishing me to the floor, making it extremely hard.

Seth chuckles and that's when I hear August walk in through the front door, his laughing filling the room, "Wait until Ace sees this," August says, and places our bags down next to the door.

I gasp out for air and try smacking her but she was just out of reach, "MELIA LIKES THINKING ABOUT TITUS IN HIS UNDIES!" I scream and the room filled with laughter while Melia grunted out, moving herself so she was pinning me down to the ground.

"You litt-" She starts but immediately stops when two more people walk in, I tilt my head and notice Titus and Jeriah.

Titus was frowning, "Did someone say my name?" He asks and I nod my head.

Melia's eyes snap back to me and I stuck my tongue out at her and smirked, "Yeah actually I did. I was just saying how Melia likes seeing you in-" I was cut off when Melia covered my mouth with her arm. She was lying on top of me and scowling down at me.

I giggle and Titus went to question it when I hear Ace's voice travel through the house, I managed to move her arm off of me, "Acey! Come save me!" I shout and suddenly he ran into the room.

His hair was messy and curled, his dark eyes darted around the room until they landed on me, he walks over and easily picks Melia up of me. She tried fighting against him but she was easily brushed off. Ace looks down at me and latches his arms around my waist, picking me up off the floor.

My arms encircle around his waist and I bury my head into his chest, "Thank you," I mumble against him, "I thought I was going to die." I add on, pulling away from him. Looking up I notice he was staring down at me with curiosity burning in his eyes.

"Spade you better fucking hide!" Melia shouted and I yelped, moving away from Ace to go run but his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me back into his chest.

He looked down at me than over to Melia, "Whats the problem?" He questioned and I shot Melia a smug smirk.

"Oh, well I was saying something about her liking Titus in nothing-" Before I could finish my sentence she had slapped her hand over my mouth. Narrowing her eyes at me.

She looked like she was ready to fight me, I look away from her when I hear August and Seth giggling, "Mel, calm down. Dont eat her head off," Titus says, walking up behind her slowly.

I shot her a grin, "Yeah Mel." I retort and her eyes narrow, she launches herself at me just when I launch myself at her.

Sadly I was brought back into a hard chest just when Titus pulled her into his chest, he was laughing while she struggled against his hard arms that were wrapped tightly around her.