Chapter Twenty

"Its nights like this, that all
I want is to remember this
moment forever.

The way the lights danced in her eyes and the music swayed through her.

How when she looked
at me she smiled widely.

She was happy with me."
- J.D.M
______________________________

Chapter Twenty
_____________________
Cheap Thrills

"Is there something you'd like?" I ask, turning around to see Ace standing behind me.

He's been acting strange all day, quieter than usual and he was down on his snarky remarks.

Also he's been pacing for hours, I'm surprised there's no burn holes in the floor.

He looks up sharply, his eyes grown wide and his hair falling into his face. I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he looked.

"Go on a date with me," He blurted and once the words left his mouth his eyes were wide like saucers.

A smile grows on my face and my stomach does those flips, "What's in it for me?" I retort, and a smirk made its way onto his face.

He looks at me and winks before pulling his shirt up above his head and chucking it across the room, his smirk grew wider when he notices my eyes on him.

His toned god made body out on display. I chew on my bottom lip, his sweatpants were riding low on his hips.

What were we talking about?

"You get to spend the whole night with this hot piece of ass," He says, while flexing.

My jaw dropped and I'm sure I was drooling. I narrow my eyes, "I do not like you cause of your body!" I shout, trying to keep calm.

He raises an eyebrow and walks slowly towards me, I lick my lips and try to rip my eyes away from him. He cages me in between him and the wall, leaning in.

Making sure to rub himself over my hands that were up in the air, ready to push him away.

He leans his head in and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck, his lips on my skin ignited a fire that spread through me.

And than he bit me.

I feel his lips pull up into a smile on my skin and he stops biting me, shivers ran through my body and he gave off a satisfied grin.

"So maybe you're body is a huge factor in why I like you." I mumble.

He snorts and rests his forehead on mine, looking into my eyes.

My hands run up his chest and wrap around his shoulders. I pull him into me and crash my lips onto his. He was tense at first, before letting his hands slide down to my hips, gripping them tight so he could pull me into him.

I giggle against his lips and pull away, looking up at him I nod my head, "Yes, I'll go on a date with you."

He smirked and pecked my lips before disappearing out of the room.