Its not that I'm scared to come out either. Its really not that big of a deal to me. Sure, there are homophobes, but thats nothing. If someone asked me if I was gay, I wouldnt say no. Well, technically I would consider myself bisexual. But either way, it doesnt matter to me what people think either way. They need to stay in their own business and out of mine. 

Oh no, its none of those. Its much more complex than that. 

He isnt ready for that type of relationship, and definitely not with me either. He's already fragile enough as it is, I couldnt handle accidently doing something wrong and hurting him. And if we did date, he would get so much hate for it. People are already treating him like shit, I dont need to add fuel to the fire. I can handle the hate, he cant. I wouldnt want him to feel pressured into anything either. Its just too much for him too soon. I dont know why, how, or when, but Devin is undeniably broken. 

So I have a plan. I need to do something to distract myself from my feelings for him.

I cant be the reason to shatter him completely right when he's so close to being put back together. 

Devins POV:

Jenn, Michael and I were sitting in the living room, eating some snacks Logans mom made while watching some TV, talking every once in awhile about nothing in particular. 

Logan had come to me earlier this afternoon saying that he had something to take care of, so he asked if I could get a ride home with Michael and Jenn, and that he would join us later at the house. I mean, I was kinda confused, but I really didnt mind. 

So here we were, basically doing nothing. Jenn was throwing some crackers at Michael, who was slowly getting more and more pissed off as time went on. She was about to throw another when he growled at her and she jumped, then pulled me over to her, using me as a human shield. 

I giggled as Jenn continued to try and block herself using me, while Michael was throwing crackers above my head in order to hit her and not me. 

Eventually, Michael just gave up, flopping back down on the couch next to me with a glare fixed on Jenn. She simply crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him, causing me to go into a fit of laughter. Jenn soon joined in, laughing hard as she clutched her stomach. Within seconds we even had Michael almost rolling on the floor laughing. 

We were leaning against each other, still laughing hysterically over something that wasnt even that funny to begin with. I distantly heard the sound of the front door opening and someone calling out my name, but I was too preoccupied with giggles to care. 

When our laughter died down to mere chuckling, we finally noticed Logan standing in front of us, watching with an amused ecpression. I let out another small giggle, but quickly covered my mouth to stop another laughing fit. He smiled at me faintly and I grinned back, wanting to get up and launch into his arms; He gives the best hugs. But I dont want to invade his personal space and start bothering him.

"So what did I miss that was so funny?" He asked as he put his back pack in the closet and came over to sit on the arm chair adjacent to us. 

"The same as usual. Michael was being a killjoy so Devin and I decided to make things more fun," Jenn said, making me roll my eyes and Michael sneer at her. 

He chuckled at their antics, causing warmth to spread through my chest. I dont really understand why, but whenever Logan laughs or smiles, it just makes me so happy, because that means he's happy. 

Logan suddenly clapped his hands together, gathering our attention. He smiled big, making me grin along with him. "Alright, I got some good news to tell you guys." We all waited in anticipation for him to tell us. "You know that girl I dated for a little bit last year?"

"Yeah, Nicole. What about her?" Jenn asked with a look of confusion. 

"Well, I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend. And she said yes!"

I think I just felt my heart break into a million shards. 

So how was it minus the whole short thing? I know I should've been nice and not have given you a cliff hanger like that one, but I'm an evil bitch, so deal with it. 

Alright! So for those of you that dont know, I plan on beginning a new story now that both of my stories have made it to a good amount of chapters. But I want to know what YOU want me to write about, so I'm gonna have a small poll thing. 

I'm going to name a couple genres/categories below, and you simply tell me what you want me to write about in the comments. You have a maximum of 2 to vote for. You dont HAVE to vote, but it would be greatly appreciated. (and in case you didnt figure this out on your own, it WILL BE A BOYXBOY ROMANCE)

Genres/Categories:

-teacherxstudent

-incest

-bossxemployee

-Dom and Sub love (BDSM)

-Fantasy

-Forbidden romance

-cliche love story

-LGBT fiction (not necassarily boyxboy, but has bits of it)

-One shots

-Other (Name a category of your own)

-Werewolf

-Vampire