Chapter Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Pansy get off!" I gasped, though I was laughing.

"I thought you were going to die when the dragon came out of nowhere!" she cried and clung to me tightly.

"It's okay, I'm fine!" I smiled.

"Way to go Leah!" Blaise cheered, walking over.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, and he did the same.

"Thanks Blaise," I said. He stepped back and smirked.

"Nice ring," he commented and I scowled.

"Yeah, why'd you give that to her?" Potter asked and Draco started laughing.

"He's madly in love with her," Draco smiled.

"Poor Blaise," I laughed and went on my tiptoes so I could kiss his cheek.

"Oh that just made my day," he teased and I laughed. Draco let go of Clarissa's hand and walked over with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm glad you're okay," he said formally and I nodded.

"Me too," I said with a smirk.

"Uh oh, awkward ex-couple," Clarissa said with false sympathy. I glared at her and felt arms wrapped around my waist. I looked over and saw Draco hugging me, and I hugged back.

"Drakie, don't hug a blood traitor," Clarissa whined. Weasley looked at me suspiciously and I backed away.

"Yes, 'Drakie', don't hug blood traitors," I teased and stepped over to Weasley.

"Out of my way!" huffed Madame Pomfrey. She hustled over to me and grabbed my arm.

"You were given a bezoar, correct?" she asked hurriedly.

"Yes," I nodded, and she took out her wand.

"A Peruvian Vipertooth, what were they thinking?" she asked angrily and I winced when she started healing me.

"Now how did you get that?" she asked, examining my face. I frowned and she wiped blood off my face.

"Oh dearie, your scars reopened," she frowned and I gasped.

"They won't be noticeable will they?" I asked.

"Hm, I can't be sure," she said with a frown. 

"Can you fix it?" I asked desperately. She nodded and took out a vial from her pocket. She poured it over my cheek and I winced, seeing as it stung.

"That should do the trick," she said uneasily and I nodded.

"Well done Leah!" McGonagall smiled walking over and I smiled back.

"Yeh both did it! Harry, Leah, yeh did it!" Hagrid cheered and I laughed.

"The judges are going to give you your score!" Granger said excitedly.

I looked over at the judge's table and saw Madame Maxime give me a nine. Karkaroff gave me, surprisingly, a nine also. Dumbledore smiled and gave me a ten. I looked over at Bagman, who also gave me a ten, and by now Granger was jumping in excitement. I anxiously looked over at Mr. Crouch and he smiled before giving me a ten. I screamed with excitement and hugged Granger tightly, who was also screaming.

"I got hurt though!" I said in surprise.

"Who cares, you were amazing!" Draco laughed and I knew he wanted to hug me.

"Karkaroff gave you a nine Leah! You did something right!" Moon said, and she was actually sincere.

"Leah, you're in first!" Pansy squealed and I hugged her tightly.