"Don't be sad sweetheart, we will be back soon." Belle nods, but tears still fall down her face. I walk over and hug my pup.

"I love you my little princess." She rest her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too Momma." Saryia hugs Belle tightly.

"I love you Belle."

"Love you too Mommy." Saryia puts Belle down. Odin and Apollo say goodbye to their children and wives then pick up their bags. Saryia and I take our bags and walk out the large English mansion. A long black limo waits outside for us. We put all of our bags in the trunk and get in the car. Now begins mission possible.

****

After we make it to the jet and all bags are put in the cargo hold we enter. Saryia uses this jet all the time for travel. For a jet it is very large and surprisingly face, but Saryia can still out run it. The jet's light brown walls are very welcoming, the place where we sit is very open and has a bar. In the further back there are three bedrooms, the master of course is Saryia and I's.

The flight attendant makes sure we are okay before she leaves to go do her other things. The plane takes off after a while we are floating in the air on our way to London.

"Alright, now we can make a decent plan." Saryia gets up and walks over to the table. We all go over there. She types the password in and a 3D image of Buckingham Palace appears. Odin and Apollo look on at the image.

"Let's get what everyone is going to do out the way now. Odin, you will be looking for Jamie during the night time. Once you find what room she is in tell Haty and I. Apollo, since you are by birth right an Elder you can infiltrate on what the Elders are planning to do now." Apollo nods then sits back in his chair.

"If Sabrina survived she would help us." Sabrina Blackwood, she was like a big sister to me. Fawn, her mate was so sweet and kind, I hope they did survive. It would be awesome to see them again. Odin nods and sits back in hos chair.

"What are we going to do about the Elders that want to kill you. If they see what has happened now, it won't be pretty." Odin points to Saryia's shoulder where my mark lays. I sigh and put my head down and mumble a curse under my breath.

"What are you talking about?" I look up at Saryia and take her hand.

"You have taught us about vampire society, but now you have to learn about ours... It is forbidden for us to be mates. We face the Elders, I face treason."

"And as her brothers we face it too for not stopping her." Apollo growls. Odin calms him down. Saryia shakes her head looks into my eyes.

"Since I've marked you thought, they can't do anything now." Saryia smirks then kisses my head.

"So you guys know, now that you are immortal wolves, you don't have to listen to the Elder's Alpha tone. They can't force you to do anything ever." Apollo nods and so does Odin. I smile and look out the window. The sun is gone and the moon sits high over the ocean we are above. Saryia gets up then takes my hand. I get up from my seat.

"We should be arriving the next morning, so lets get some sleep." Odin and Apollo rise to their feet and follow Saryia to the back. She shows them to their rooms then we go in ours. The queen sized bed has silk white covers on it, the pillows too. I sit on the be and unbutton my first two buttons.

Saryia sits next to me and points to the amulet. I take it off and put it in the nightstand. Apollo knocks on the door then comes in. Saryia crosses her slender long legs and arches her eyebrow.

"I have one rule you two." He glares at the two of us the clears his throat, "No unneeded turbulence." He gives us one last look then shuts the door. I laugh then sit next to Saryia. She looks me up and down before uncrossing her legs.

"Anything else I should know about wolf society?" I think about it then nod.

"Well, since I am the one with status in their eyes and I marked you first, you have to do what I tell you to." Saryia's perfect eyebrow arches then she grins.

"So I have to do what you tell me?" Saryia straddles my lap then takes off her blazer. She throws it to the side and takes her bleach blonde hair out of the ponytail it was in.  Her cleavage pops out of her shirt. I look back into her light blue eyes and nod. Saryia grins then moves herself over my heating area. She licks her red lips then brings them to my ear.

"What do you want me to do for you?" She whispers seductively in my ear. I shiver and look into those sexy eyes again.

"Take off your clothes." Saryia bites her lip then gets out of my lap. She strips out of every layer of clothing until nothing is on her body. She walks over to me then slowly gets on her knees. Saryia unzips my pants and takes them off slowly. She throws my pants behind her then takes off my panties.

She looks into my eyes as she starts to kiss my inner thighs. I bite my lip then take off my shirt and bra. Saryia smirks then straddles my lap again. I stroke her back then kiss her full chest. Saryia inhales deeply then arches her back more. Both of her hands are running through my hair. My hands feel over every inch of her body.

Saryia lifts up my head and connects our lips in a tongue tied kiss. Saryia is too distracted to notice my hand moving down to her sweet sopping slit. I slowly slide my fingers into her. Saryia's butt clenches and she slightly pulls back so she can take in some air. She moans softly then takes my hand that is in her. She slowly slides my fingers in deeper and throws her head back with a louder moan.

"I like the mile high club." My wolf coos. I agree with her and look at my mark on Saryia's smooth shoulder. I kiss it them make my way up to her lips. Saryia kisses me back and grinds herself on my fingers, pushing them deeper into her walls. I twirl my fingers freely inside of her and penetrate until I hit her spot.

"Ah... Oh god Haty..." She gasps and moans then moves harder. She brushes over my entrance and I moan too. Saryia pushes me down on the bed and grinds herself harder. Her sweet juices trickle down my fingers on my hand. My wolf smirks at my mate's actions as we both know what is about to happen.

Saryia's walls now constrict my fingers, she moans and pants as she rocks harder. I take my other hand and place it on her hip and move her harder. She throws her head back and moans loudly.

"Oh my god Hatspehut....ahh...uh...Haty...I'm coming!..." Within a few more moments she cries out as her orgasm sends her over the edge. After her orgasm passes she collapses into my chest. I remove my fingers and savor the taste of my mate. Our heads pop up when we hear a loud growl and banging on the door.

"I thought I said no unneeded turbulence!" Apollo yells. Saryia and I giggle then she speaks up.

"Sorry, were done." Apollo snorts then stomps away mumbling a lot of curse words. Saryia and I giggle then get under the sheets. I cuddle up with my wonderful wife and rest my head on her chest.

"I guess we should get some sleep, London awaits us." I nod and hold Saryia tighter.

"I love you Hatspehut." I look up at her and kiss her lips. She holds me tightly in her embrace.

"I love you too Saryia." I say after we part. My wolf sighs happily now that she has finally been satisfied. I sigh happily too and drift off in my love's soft strong arms. Before I do go off into dreamland that is running wild with dirty thoughts of Saryia I think about Jamie. She better be okay or so the goddess help me there will be hell to pay.