"Yes absolutely, just let me shower and then I'll be ready to go" He stated, pecking my lips before disappearing into the bathroom.

"Ok I'll meet you downstairs," I said. 

--

"Are you ready?" Jeffrey chuckled, pushing his sunglasses down the bridge of his nose

I opened the car door and jumped into the front seat, pecking him on the cheek. Jeffrey started up the car and flicked on the radio quietly.

"Just a fair warning, I'm going to probably lay pretty low while we're out, I don't really like it when I get corner by paparazzi and the majority of the time they're all over the place" He explained, taking ahold of my hand and intertwining our fingers. 

His hands were so big and warm, they made me feel safe when ever he held mine. It took us a little while to get through the city traffic, but we finally made it to Juliet's apartment. Jeffrey pulled up to the curbed and let me out.

"See you later darlin" He smiled, sweetly giving me a kiss. 

"Bye babe" I yelled, blowing him a kiss before disappearing into the building. 

"Em! I missed you so much" Juliet cheered joyfully.

"God I've missed you too" I replied, relieved to finally see my best friend.

"So, who was the man that just dropped you off?" She questioned, wiggling her eyebrows curiously.

"Oh ... that was Jeffrey" I answered bashfully, a light blush creeping on to my cheeks.

"He is pretty damn attractive" Juliet retorted as we sat down in her living room. 

"So tell me, what has been new with you, update me" She stated, pouring two glasses of white wine.

I began to explain to her what happened between Jason and I, and how ever since the break up he has been extremely unpredictable. He brought so much darkness and distress into my life, and Juliet was the one that stood by me, she was always suspicious of Jason, and at one point she almost beat the shit out him she was so angry. But then I started to tell her about Jeffrey and all of the odds and ends in-between us actually becoming a couple, and how amazing my life has been since he came into it, and the incredible feeling of knowing how much he cared for me. She was, however, rather surprised at our age gap, but as usual, she was incredibly supportive and understanding of what I wanted.

"Thank god Em. I'm so thankful you've found true happiness ... He sounds absolutely incredible. I can tell how much you like him, your eyes light up every time you speak of him" She smiled tenderly.

"I'll have to meet this dashing man soon" She giggled, taking ahold of my empty wine glass.

"Yeah, he is an amazing man," I said quietly, softly smirking just at the thought of him.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go get us some more wine" She stated, strolling off into the kitchen. 

My phone lightly vibrated in my pocket, I pulled it out to see it was a message from Jeffrey. 

Jeffrey: Hey Beautiful, Would you and Juliet be interested in joining me for dinner tonight?

"Hey Jules" I hollered. 

Juliet stuck her head out from behind the kitchen wall.

"What's up?" She asked. 

"Jeffrey just texted me, he wants to know if you would like to join us for dinner tonight?" I smirked in anticipation of her giddy reaction.

"Yes! oh please! tell him yes!" She exclaimed giddily, almost sloshing the wine out of the bottle as she skipped around her kitchen in excitement.

"Okay okay, I will," I giggled as I dialed his number.

"Hello darlin, so what's the verdict?" He asked jovially.

"Juliet would be more than happy to join us for dinner" I chuckled, still watching her bust a move in the kitchen.

"Ok I'll be by to pick you up, make sure you both wear something nice," He said softly.

"Alright, see you soon, bye love" I replied before hanging up the phone.

---

After a few more hours of catching up together and getting all dressed up for dinner, the two of us were ready to go, excited and curious as to where he was taking us to dinner. 

We were waiting patiently when there was a knock at the door. Juliet hopped up quickly in excitement and swung opened the door.

"Hello there, I'm Jeffrey," He smiled, introducing himself to Juliet. 

"You ladies look absolutely stunning" Jeffrey exclaimed, walking into the building and pulling me into his embrace, he was beaming with confidence. 

"Especially you" He whispered tenderly into my ear, leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek. 

From the look on Juliet's face I think she was about to melt away into a puddle.

"Ready when you are ... oh and sorry I neglected to introduce myself, I'm Juliet" She stated. shaking his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Juliet" He smiled, snaking his arm around my waste before ushering us out the door. I knew that the evening was going to be a good one, and I was excited to see what he had in store for us.