Chapter 6

I had stayed cooped up in my apartment all day yesterday and all day today, trying to piece together my thoughts. 

My brain was aching trying to figure out what my mom had to be thinking about me and how I was going to confront her. 

She overreacted entirely yesterday, but I didn't expect anything different from her — The way she has talked about Jeffrey made me so angry. 

Jeffrey was absolutely incredible there was no denying that. He made me really happy, but maybe having a fling with my landlord wasn't the best idea. 

Jeffrey was 45 years old. I was 26. — He was 19 years older than me and that was definitely not acceptable in the eyes of my parents. 

I wanted to be with him so bad, but the number 45 filled my head with questions about what our future would hold if we pursued something, and what our relationship with my mom would be like, and even worse ... my dad.

Jeffrey didn't deserve what I had been putting him through the last 48 hours. I didn't deserve the way my mother had reacted either. 

I jumped up from my sofa, pulling on my clothes quickly and decided to find him and apologize for my behavior.

I splashed some cool water on my face to hide any sign of exhaustion or tear stains. I swung opened the front door only to find Jeffrey already standing there. He looked absolutely stunned. I stepped back opening the door wider as he stepped inside without a single word.

 I stepped back opening the door wider as he stepped inside without a single word

"Gosh, Jeffrey, I am so so sorry" I retorted, looking up at him. 

His eyes were kind of hazy. Jeffrey looked like he was extremely hungover. 

"I just want to talk to you" He sighed heavily, his voice was full of emotion.

"My mother -" I said looking at him, unable to find the words to speak.

"She doesn't like me right?"Jeffrey interjected.

"God damn it" I gasped out as I began to cry. 

"I want to be with you so badly Jeffrey. I've never felt this way about anyone in my entire life, but our age difference. I'm just afraid of what could happen, what others might think, afraid that we'll want different things in our life, that it won't work and I'll be left broken hearted again" I sobbed as he hushed me, pulling me into his comforting embrace.

"I heard you called me your boyfriend yesterday" He stated, brushing the tears off of my cheeks.

"It was only because my mom wa —" I began, but got cut off when Jeffrey kissed me gently and caressed my cheek with his hand.

I reluctantly pulled away as he pressed his forehead to mine.

"At least give me a chance, you don't have to be afraid ... I swear I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you ... I've never felt this way about someone either, but it makes me excited, you wanna know why?" He asked. 

"Why?" I replied.

"Because I know our feeling are genuine and authentic" He smiled sweetly.

"I just don't want it to be all physical, I want to have more than that and I want to have that with you" I exclaimed. 

"Of course" He reassured. 

"There's something you need to know first ... Google my name" He stated. 

I was filled with confusion but obeyed what he asked of me. 

Immediately his face came up with numerous celebrities and various photos of him from tv-series and movies, and it clicked, Jeffrey was a celebrity himself, and I had no idea.

"You're famous?" I said surprised, looking up at him, my jaw slightly open.

"I'm an actor" He answered, pulling his jacket on.

"Dear Jesus, what in the hell are you doing with me? You could have any one you want, I'm nothing compared to you!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not some arrogant jackass that sleeps around in Hollywood, I'm not like that" He sighed in disappointment, walking out of my apartment.

"Wait Jeffrey!" I yelled running after him. My heart was racing rapidly.

I wished that I could take back my spree of word vomit.

"That's why I'm single... every time a woman finds out... they freaked out and started treating me like a celebrity, and not like an actual person" Jeffrey sighed.

"I even had women pretend to not know who I was only to find out they did and all of it was a lie" He exclaimed in frustration.

"I would never do that to you," I said, boldly grabbing his arm, turning him around and pressing my lips to his. 

"I want you to believe it when I say it" I sighed. 

"I believe you" He smiled softly, pressing our lips together again.

Suddenly our sweet and affectionate kisses took a more intimate turn, and we began to make out in the hallway. 

Jeffrey backed up and pressed me against the wall, moving his lips down to my neck, sucking intensely, leaving purple splotches everywhere his lips touched. His hands wandered down my body, eventually making their way to my breasts. He suddenly pulled away with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"No bra?" He asked.

"Not when I'm at home" I whispered into his ear.

He smirked lustfully, lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around his torso, and he made his way into his apartment. 

He carried me into his bedroom, gently laying me on top of his fluffy comforter, peeling off my underwear and ridding me of my shirt.

Before I could even prepare myself for any kind of intimacy, I felt his hands reaching down to my core to please me, and I couldn't help but moan loudly. 

"Shh, you're gonna left our neighbors on the level below know whats going on" He chuckled quietly.

Even though he was cracking jokes, I could see the way I was looking at him, turned him on. The way he touched me made me feel special...like there would never be anyone that could make me feel this way, physically and emotionally.

"You like that?" He whispered into my ear and I couldn't even respond with words, all I could do was nod.

He masked the sound of my moans with his lips as he continued to please me. 

I hit my climax and squirmed under his touch. He was quiet, his body still. The only audible noise was the sound of my heavy breathing. 

In an attempt to catch my breath, Jeffrey gazed deeply into my eyes. The moonlight reflecting off his brown orbs made me feel like he was staring straight into my soul.

We swiftly switched as he hopped off the bed and unbuttoned his denim trousers. I sat up and pulled his boxers off his hips leaving, us both completely naked. 

As I stood up and pressed my lips to his, snaking my arms around his neck we collapsed onto the bed, kissing and caressing one another. I placed myself on top of him and began pleasuring him with my body.

He let out a deep throaty moan, knowing he was near the edge when his legs brain to twitch. 

Once we finished, I laid down beside him as he rolled onto his stomach resting his head on my bare stomach, holding onto me like he might never hold me again.

"Be mine?" He asked, kissing my stomach.

"Of course" I smiled as he pressed a gentle kiss to my lips. 

We drifted off to sleep in each other arms. I slept with such peace knowing he was officially mine.