Chapter 22 - Excuse me for a while

Excuse me for a while

Wide eyed, Harry lay looking up at the ceiling he listened to Louis deep breathing and pulled him tighter against his body. Nothing could compare to the feel of having Louis in his arms, not after everything they've been through. He held Louis until he was fast asleep and Harry knew he was safe from the torment of management, the media and most of all Dakota. It was past midnight and Harry was exhausted but he couldn't sleep, his mind was reeling. He was worried about Liam. All of a sudden, like the flick of a switch Liam was so different, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something seriously wrong.

Why would he begin to defend Dakota?

It baffled him, sighing Harry turned and wrapped his arm around Louis' body. Draping his arm he nestled his head onto Louis shoulder and kissed his neck, he closed his eyes willing his body to sleep. Thoughts ran wild, all the boys were fighting, Niall was having a party thrown that he didn't want and Louis was trying so hard to pretend he was fine. Harry knew he was anything but okay. The mention of him having to see Dakota in public made his blood turn cold, how would Louis handle the news? Would he get angry or would he break down?

Harry worried about the outcome. The room was shrouded in darkness and he could just make out the time on the digital clock sitting on the bedside table, three o'clock. He groaned and squeezed his eyes tightly shut. 

There was a shift in Louis deep breaths and Harry knew Louis was awake. He stilled but Louis raised his hand to gently stroke Harry's hair, when Harry leaned down and kissed Louis' fingers he smiled. 

"You awake?" Louis asked, his voice a little raspy. 

Harry yawned, "Can't sleep."

Louis turned over and their faces were inches apart, "Something bothering you?"

Harry shook his head, not wanting to worry Louis. 

He sighed, "You're a terrible liar."

"Am not."

Louis frowned, "I heard Liam and Niall screaming at each other earlier. Besides," he ran his hand down Harry's bare chest, "You feel tense."

Harry closed his eyes and groaned. "I didn't want you to hear them."

"I only heard the end of it, what were they upset about?"

Relieved Harry pressed his forehead to Louis', Louis kissed his nose. "Nothing important Lou, I promise," he lied.

"Should I worry?" Louis asked, his breath warm on Harry's face. 

"No," he said quietly. 

"Okay," Louis sighed, he began kissing Harry's neck tenderly and Harry closed his eyes smiling in the darkness.

 "Lou," Harry whispered, Louis replied with a mumble between kisses, "Are you okay?"

"Sure," Louis whispered, tracing his hand across Harry's cheek. His finger trailed along Harry's nose, jawline and ended on his lips. 

Harry pulled away, "Lou, you don't have to put on a brave face with me."

Louis sighed, leaning back he threw his arm over his eyes, "No, Harry I'm not okay."

Harry moved closer wrapping his arms around Louis once more, "You can talk to me."

Louis shook his head, "I'm not okay," he began kissing Harry's fingers,"But I will be," he whispered, cupping Harry's chin in his small hands. 

Harry leaned into kiss him, but Louis pulled away, "Are you?"

"What?" Harry whispered. 

"Okay, I mean?" Louis looked into Harry's eyes, searching them.

"I don't know." Harry replied honestly, everything seemed so out of reach, out of control and it was usually Liam and Louis who pulled the group back together. Louis was gravity for the boys and Liam was their voice of reason. Yet somehow, along the way the pull of gravity was thrown and like music, their lives were off key. 

Louis wriggled closer against Harry, their bodies were pressed together leaving no space between them. "Is it because of me?"

Harry shook his head, "No, babe. I just... there's so much going on and I feel like I can't catch my breath."

Louis met Harry's lips in answer, "why don't we forget."

Harry kissed him back tenderly, "What?" He whispered. 

"Just for a little while, let's forget everything." Louis began running his hands along Harry's tense shoulders and massaging them as he kissed Harry's neck. Electricity began to ignite within his skin at each precious touch Louis laid on his body. "What do you think babe?"

Harry groaned when Louis began rocking his body against Harry's growing arousal, "I want that so much."

"Good," Louis replied earnestly. 

Harry rolled over and pushed Louis gently onto his back, he straddled Louis and began kissing him passionately. Their lips collided in an explosion of fervor and Louis breath quickened. Harry threw the sheets off them both as the heat emanating off their bodies was charged with electricity. Harry's hips rocked slowly as Louis ran his hands through Harry's curly hair.

Beneath his underwear Harry could feel Louis' growing affection pressing against his leg and without stopping their kisses that were gaining momentum, Harry ran his hand down Louis' bare chest. He felt the ripples of Louis soft skin and the way his muscles contorted as he moved his body in flawless unison with Harry. Harry's hands unconsciously trailed down Louis abdomen and then returned to his nipples, he began to kiss Louis neck and tense jawline. He kissed the pulsing vein in Louis neck that always popped out when he was aroused.

Louis threw his head back on the pillow and panted as Harry licked his collarbone, trailed wet kisses down to his left nipple. Louis was holding Harry's shoulders with shaking hands as Harry playfully sucked on Louis nipple, it hardened between his lips and he smiled. 

"God," Louis groaned. 

Harry continued to rock his hips and Louis bucked back a little harder. When their lips met once more he tasted of mint toothpaste and the smell of shampoo in his clean hair was suddenly intoxicating to Harry. Louis trailed his fingernails down Harry's back and Harry gently eased himself up to help remove Louis pants. When he was finished he met Louis eyes that were glistening with excitement. Harry groaned as Louis pried off his underwear and threw it to the floor. Harry playfully kissed Louis once more before getting off the bed and quickly rummaging through his bag for lube.

Louis was propped up on his elbows and grinning at Harry as he slowly walked back to the bed, erection on full view Louis bit his lip. "I love you," Louis growled. 

–––––

Due to the Rating of the sex scene please go to the following link, navigate to the chapter and what you missed will be in bold. Enjoy. http://hermiione-everdeen.tumblr.com/modsecrets

–––––

"Harry," Louis gasped as his body shuddered. 

Harry rolled off Louis and lay breathless on the bed, his body still twitching from the overpowering orgasm. He looked at Louis through his haze of pleasure and smiled wickedly, "Shit Lou, I have never orgasm'd that hard."

Louis flopped down next to Harry and closed his eyes, wiping sweat from his brow. His thighs twitched as he grinned. "Have I told you I love you, I fucking love you and I love fucking you."

Harry laughed and scooted closer to find Louis lips. Beaded with a slick film of sweat Harry rested his head on Louis chest and smiled as he felt Louis ragged breathing. Exhausted from the orgasm that Harry thought had nearly caused his body to explode, his muscles tired he fell asleep in minutes. Louis' snores filled the dark room as they lay intwined together.