"No right to do what?" Yuu asked.

"To kiss me."

"K-kiss? Wait, is this about that kiss of the other day?" Yuu blushed. "I was confused ok, I didn't know what to do, I mean you called me an angel and I felt a simple thank you wouldn't have been enough."

"Thank you would have been fine." Mikaela said.

"You really hated it that much?" Yuu frowned. "Well I'm sorry for kissing you, just forget about it." He stood up to leave but Mikaela pushed him back to the desk.

"I didn't say I hated it." Mikaela said. "It just makes me feel like you've won, I won't be defeated by some brat."

"Defeated?" Yuu said. "Don't tell me you're still on about that, Mika kissing you wasn't part of messing around with you, and besides I thought that was over."

"Over? I said I'd make you beg, you haven't begged yet." Mikaela said.

"You really are a petty man indeed." Yuu said. "Anyway, I have to go now, my friend's coming over."

"Friend?"

"Yeah, Yoichi." Yuu said. "You know he's been in a slump lately and-"

"What exactly happened to him on that night?" Mikaela remembered the night of the storm, he knew that Yuu and Yoichi were lying though he didn't know what about. "Care to tell me?"

"It's none of your business."

"Then make it my business." Mikaela said. "Or do you want me to tell Tomoe?"

"Just forget it ok." Yuu said. "Look, I have to go now." He stood up and attempted to leave again but Mikaela stopped him. "What do you want now?"

"I'm going to punish you."

"Eh? Punish me? For what?"

"For kissing me." He pulled Yuu towards him, Yuu lost balance and fell right on his body. He looked up and their faces were just an inch apart from each other. "Maybe I should kiss you back?" He whispered to Yuu, the feel of the cool breath from his lips sent shiver down Yuu's back.

He could hardly breath in the position he was in. He couldn't even tell if he was breathing, but he did feel something, it was probably Mikaela's own heart beat. That's how close they were.

"Calm down, if your heart beat increase anymore, your heart could leap out of your chest." Mikaela said.

"What?" Yuu spoke. So he was breathing, and worse, his heart raced because of being so close to him. "Whatever, just let me go."

"I kind of like us being so close." Mikaela said.

"Well I don't." Yuu said as he pulled away from Mikaela and stood. "Good day." He said and began walking away.

"I'm going to steal your first kiss."

Yuu immediately stopped walking and turned to around, maybe he hadn't heard well, but he could have sworn Mikaela said something about stealing a kiss from him. "I'm sorry but what did you just say?"

"I said, I am going to kiss you." Mikaela said. "You heard me the first time."

"Mikaela don't joke around like that." Yuu said. "You can't kiss me, I mean, I'm a guy and you're a guy, guys don't kiss guys."

"If you think that's going to stop me, then think again." Mikaela said.

"But Mikaela why?" Yuu asked.

"Just a little way to get back at you." Mikaela said. "I'm in t letting you go just like that."

"Mikaela, please, don't joke around like this." Yuu said. "It was just a harmless little kiss on the cheek and it meant nothing at all. Please Mikaela, first kisses are special things and shouldn't be toyed around with."