Chapter 60

I had zero time I update today because I wasn't in school 😏. Anyways, enjoy this because there will be more coming your way 😈.
__

Diyah's pov:
"So what do you think about us becoming official?" Jonathan asks taking a sip from his water bottle.

It was a beautiful summer afternoon and he took the afternoon off from work to come take me out on a walk around since I needed the exercise. At just two months I was beginning to show and that wasn't a good sign since I haven't told anyone about my pregnancy except for Jonathan.

"I thought we were already official," I say licking my ice cream. It was my third one and I was ashamed to say I was still hungry. It wasn't filling me up at all.

"Well are we?" He asks closing his water bottle.

"We go out on dates and stuff so I just figured we were together," I say shrugging.

"So what would be stopping us from being official?" I ask leaning onto his side.

"That fact that we haven't done anything on those dates," he says wrapping his arm around me. I loved the feeling of him being around me. Protecting me in a way.

"Well what do you want to do then?" I ask yawning. This wasn't good. I was constantly hungry, tired, or sleepy and now was a sleepy time.

"This," he says before leaning over and welcoming his soft lips to mine.

The kiss is sweet and gentle just like him and I knew I wanted more than that.

Right before he pulls away I wrap my arms around his neck and press my body against his urging him to lean back against the railing on the bridge we were currently walking on.

His hands snake their way around my waist and just as I'm getting ready to slip my tongue into his mouth he pulls away with a grin on his mouth.

"I knew I wasn't the only one that wanted a kiss badly," he says pulling my hand into his.

"I'm sorry about that," I say blushing. I didn't know what was wrong with me. It was as if my hormones were at an all time high since I got pregnant and there was no way I could control them.

"Don't be sorry, I like a women that can take action when needed," he says getting us back on our base of walking.

"Do you want something else to eat?" He asks reaching behind me to move something off of the back of my shirt.

"No, I'm okay for now," I say sheepishly. I was hopping my stomach wouldn't give me away.

"Well too bad, I'm hungry and that means you'll have to eat if not for your sake then for our baby's sake," he says taking a turn to a near by concessions.

Did he just say our baby? I didn't know how to feel about that, I knew I didn't want Giovanni in my child's life at all but that didn't mean I wanted someone else being a father to my child when his father was indeed still live and well.

"Don't look at me as if I'm crazy for saying our because although this child might have a father that isn't me I want to be there for him or her just like its father would've been there if you let me," he says kissing the back of my hand.

"I don't know what to say about that or how to feel about it," I say honestly. I didn't. Jonathan was a great guy and I knew he'd be an amazing person to have around my child but did I really want him to be a father figure and replacement for Giovanni?

"No," goes the voice in my head that I couldn't get to listen to me.

"Don't say anything about it then, just let me show you what I mean," he says stopping in line. He pulls out his wallet and pulls out his card before putting the wallet back.

"So, what do you want to eat?" He asks clapping his hands together as if that's end of the conversation.

"Anything," I say leaning against his body. He was so warm and cozy.

Just like a pillow. Warm and cozy. A pillow I could sleep on while we wait in line.

"Hey, it's our turn to order sleepy head," he says softly shaking his back.

"Just order for me," I say resting my head back against his back.

"I promise you can sleep after we eat, I'll take you straight home," he says moving forward a bit.

"Fine, I don't want anything then," I say crossing my arms. I was on the verge of tears and even I couldn't explain why.

Damn hormones.

He takes a deep breath and grabs my hand before swinging me into his arms as if I weigh nothing more than a pound.

"You can fall asleep in my arms until we get to my car whiny," he says softly against my ear.

I smile against his chest and close my eyes, too tired to respond how much I appreciate him.

__

Me to Jonathan: __

Me to Jonathan:
__

I'm not a fan whatsoever 😒🔪, I had to delete so many things because I made Jonathan sound so cheesy and I mean he is cheesy but dang.. And Jonathan, imma need you to bring it down a whole couple of notches sir because I am not feeling you 🙄.
LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕