Chapter 35

Gio's pov:
It's been a month and nothing has gone back to the way it should be. I still can't walk properly and something still feels like it's off.

I toss to my side and Ina's hand slides into my boxers.

"You're up," she whispers into my ear.

"What now?" I ask turning over.

"I want another round," she pouts.

"That's so annoying and ugly. Why pout if you're a grown ass women? It just isn't cute at all," I say harshly.

"Whatever," she says getting out of bed now.

"Ina wait," I say turning over to her side now.

"What?" She says crossing her arms over her chest.

"I didn't mean that, you're sexy regardless of what you do, come back to bed," I say patting to her side.

Of course she comes crawling back and as she wanted we go for another round in the middle of the night. And another round and another round until she falls asleep at three in the morning.

Finally at eight in morning I get out of bed and walk around having the urge to do anything but have sex like I've been doing the past few weeks.

I grab my car keys and go for a drive to just anywhere to get away from home.

I find myself driving to my favorite Italian restaurant. It's open 24/7 and has the best food I've ever eaten besides my mothers cooking and Maria's.

I walk in and it's pretty dead except for a couple sitting at the way back talking.

Instantly a pale faced waitress with long brown hair comes before me. She stares at me for a long time before looking away.

I ignore her and pay my attention to the menu. I know what I want. As usual black coffee and mushroom sausage omelette.

"Are you going to take my order or will you stand there and keep fan girling?" I ask.

"You don't remember me?" She asks with an accent to her voice.

Italian?

"No, but I do remember what I want so can you take my order," I say putting down the menu.

"Hai preso la mia verginità," (you don't remember taking my virginity?) she whisper yells.

Italian was right.

"Non l'ho fatto, ma se vuoi che lo farò," (no but you can remind me once again if you want) I say leaning back in my seat amused at how this conversation is going now.

"Where is your girlfriend this time?" She asks smugly.

"If that's your attempt at finding weather or not I have a girlfriend, it sucked," I say.

"The one you came here with two months ago," she says taking the menu from me.

I give her a puzzled look and she begins laughing.

"Of course, you break up because she was black anyways," she says walking off after taking my order.

What the hell was she talking about? When did I hook up with her? When'd I come here two months ago and meet her? And most of all, who was she talking about?

After she comes back with my order and takes a seat across from me and I begin to dig for more information on what she was talking about.

"So what girl were you talking about?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.

"Black, short, curly hair, not Italian," she says with a smirk.

"And when was this?"

"Long time ago," she says.

"You just said two months ago, that's not a long time."

After another hour or so of talking about what this mysterious girlfriend could've looked like I finally grab my keys and head back home after leaving a nice tip which included my phone number incase she did want another night of what she said happened between her and I and a videotape of the recording of the night I came in.

On the drive back I try to figure out how I don't remember anything about what the waitress was talking about.

I don't remember anything past getting a call from Tonya saying she was back home and had a surprise for me.

Then everything comes spiraling back into my mind.

Her Surprise. The Baby. Tonya. Khloe. Lester. Jonathan.

And just like that everything comes floating back to me. Yet it feels as if I've forgotten something more important amongst it all.

My head begins pining with pain and I know for a fact I'm going to black out if I don't stop thinking about whatever it is I've forgotten.

"It'll all come back to you sooner," goes the voice in my head.

All through the car ride I think of how I forgot everything and as much as I try not to I can't get the description of the unknown girl out of my head. Was she who I forgot?

I crawl back into bed and thankfully Ina's long gone.

I replay the events that happened two months ago in my head.

"I found out Tonya was pregnant. I went to dinner with a friend of my fathers and that didn't go as planned. Then I went out to eat and something happened which lead to me sleeping with the waitress. I got a phone call that made me feel like crap the next morning and then I went over to Khloe's house. I lashed out on someone. Who?

I know it wasn't one of my men because I've hardly had to raise my voice at them and when I did I never felt bad.

I knew when I woke up I'd have to go to Khloe's house and get my information out of  her after I stopped by at the restaurant to get the videotapes the waitress said she'd get for me.

Maybe then I'd find out who she was talking about.
__

Vote/Share/Comment 💕