Chapter 44

Guess who that is 😩? It's Kat's beautiful ass finally 😍! Pretty ass 💁🏼👏🏼 & those dimples? Oh godddddd 😘💕💦!
__

Gio's pov:
I jump off from the bed to open to door.

I knew Diyah would wake up with the munchies or hunger of some sort after what we did, most people did.

When I say my women can eat, I mean she can eat.

I called room service a while ago and it took them a while to get everything I wanted and I didn't mind the wait, I was going to shower and thought the food would get there before she woke up so that she could eat right after she woke up.

I open the door and my heart stops beating at who I see.

It can't be who I think it is, but it is.

I know it is.

Her grey eyes stare back at me with the same look I must be showing.

After what seems like forever I look away and open the door wider for more access not knowing what else to do.

"Uh, you can set it in the back," I say stepping out of her way.

My voice sounds weird in my own ears and I can only imagine how it sounds to her at this very moment.

Katrina, the first women who I gave my heart and soul, who in the end left me for no reason with nothing but a note stood before me.

She seemed hesitant before she walked in and hurt overtook her face as she saw Diyah snuggling into bed with my shirt on.

She looked as beautiful as usual even in something as the hideous green maid-like outfit she had on.

Her hair looked like it had gotten longer and was dyed a shade darker than it was the last time we were together. It was pulled back into a low ponytail and it made her look younger than she was.

Her skinny frame was gone and she looked like she had put on a few pounds and certainly they were all in the right places.

"Snap out of man!"

She trembles as she pushes the cart forwards and towards the open area.

Her eyes get low and I can't but help to feel bad for her.

You shouldn't. She left you, remember?

I turn my attention back to a now quiet Diyah, her facial expressions says nothing at all but yet a lot.

"I thought you might be hungry," I say walking toward her.

This was about her, not anyone else and I had to understand that fact no matter what was running through my mind.

"I'm always hungry," she says throwing off the covers and finding her way onto my lap before wrapping her arms around my neck.

She has on no underwear and the feel of her bare butt on my sweats feels amazing.

"Aren't you just a sweet boyfriend," she says smiling into the kiss I plant on her lips.

God was I sprung for this girl.

Before I can kiss her again a cough distracts us and I'm once again face to face with the woman who broke my heart and my trust in her.

Being in the same room as her and Diyah is beyond weird now that I think of it. One minute my attention is on her and how she use to make me feel, the next minute my attention is on Diyah and how she does make me feel.