Chapter 47

Hi my babies , another update today & this one is a longgggg one 😌💪🏼 & VERY interesting . & yes, that's Jess 😍💕
__

Diyah's pov:
I slipped on the red lace lingerie and looked at myself one last time before straitening my hair down.

I was as nervous as can be.

It was like my first night having sex all over again except this time I was prepared and knew how everything was going to go down and I was still scared!

I stepped out and the look on Gio's face blew me away.

His mouth hung open and his eyes got a bit darker with lust.

"You like?" I said twirling around.

"More like love," he says hopping off the bed and pulling me to him by my waist.

"God you look so sexy," he murmurs into my neck before his eyes travel down to my barely covered chest.

I can feel him getting more and more excited by the poking I feel from him getting hard.

His eyes travel up to my face finally and there's a twinkle I rarely see in his eyes before he leans into my face.

His hand travels down from my waist and grabs my butt cheek before squeezing it causing me to yelp.

I lean into his chest and close my eyes to beating of his heart.

His bare chest feels cold and wrapping hands around his waist only causes him to hold me tighter.

He rests his chin on my head and rocks me with him before swooping me up and taking me to the bed.

He climbs on top of me and reaches his hand for the drawer before I stop him.

"What's the worst that can happen?" I ask pulling him back to me.

"You weren't kidding when you said you wanted kids huh?" He says with a smirk before reaching behind me to unclip my bra.

My breast fall out of place and the look on his face assures me that he likes what he sees.

He brings his lips to mine and the feel sends chills down my spine.

I moan into his mouth as I feel his erection poking me more and more.

He takes that as a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth before once again squeezing my ass softly.

Our kissing is interrupted by loud banging on the door and that causes both of us to stop midway.

His jaws tighten as the banging on the door gets louder and only then does he hop off the bed and throw his dress shirt at me.

I slip it on and bring the covers up to cover my exposed thighs and panties.

The banging finally stops as the door flies open and Gio's face softens as he sees that it's his father at the door.

"We have a problem, and you must come now," he says sternly.

"What about?" Gio asks now grabbing a shirt from his closet and buttoning it up.